PDA

View Full Version : And Thus, the Journal Was Named... Damn the Holiday Season!

DirtyGypsy2094
01-13-2004, 06:56 PM
The holidays have taken their toll. I'm guessing I gained about 10 lbs. overall, when you consider that I've lost a bit of muscle. Today, I decided to buckle down. My e-mail, folks, is dirtygypsy2094@hotmailNOSPAM.com. (Guess where you have to edit.) If I don't post in this journal for any longer than two days, feel free to spam me with messages about what a disgusting fatbody I am. ;)

I'm trying to create alternatives for my bad habits. I work at a car dealership, where there's always bad food at hand. Donuts, pizza, candy... I went to the grocery store and got a bunch of groceries with stuff I can snack on shamelessly.

Today, I ate:

Meal 1: Two hardboiled eggs, about a handful of grapes, lots of water.

Meal 2: Beef jerky and almonds, broccoli spear

Meal 3: Lettuce roll up: roast beef and a piece of Munster cheese rolled up in a leaf of lettuce.

Meal 4: More jerky and nuts, an apple, and some raisins.

Lots of water throughout the day.

I put together a bag with all the stuff I need to go work out so when I get off work, I can head straight there and not get sidetracked at home first. I'm going to do some squats, pull ups and dips, and swim... kinda nervous about bench since I don't have anyone to spot me. Results will be posted later.

This is my goal: I want to look good naked. Plain and simple. I want good definition and I want to feel healthy like I do when I work out regularly again. AND I WANT A SIX-PACK, DAMN IT! I've never gotten the full six-pack, and I want one by June. I'm 6'3" and about 193 right now, so I think it's definately do-able with some willpower on my part.

Now BACK TO WORK, me! :whip:

-Your Local DG

Bruteman
01-13-2004, 07:54 PM
Welcome to journal land!

:spam:

midee1
01-13-2004, 08:18 PM
:withstupi

Welcome and good luck.

DirtyGypsy2094
01-13-2004, 10:45 PM
-7min run to warm up. (7mph)

-10 squats at 105, 4 +4 at 175.

-10 pull ups with 40 lbs. assistance, 8 wide-grip with 40 lbs.

-5 dips with 40 lbs., and 8 with 26 lbs.

-2 HIIT intervals on the rowing machine, 30 sec on and 30 sec off.

-DG

Scott S
01-13-2004, 11:13 PM
Welcome... your reasons for hating the holiday season are why most of us bulk during it. :D

DirtyGypsy2094
01-14-2004, 08:35 PM
-15.1% body fat. Ugh. But I talked to a trainer who knows my martial arts teacher well, and he wants to work on a program. Yay! (Just gotta find the money.)

-10 minute run. 2.5 minutes at 4mph, 5 at 8mph, and 2.5 at 4mph to warm up.

-Pitiful bench. Hard to get numbers because I was trying to find a working weight. Only good set was 8@155. God I've gotten weak.

-Rotary shoulder press. 3 sets at 145, 8 each time. I think the machine is WAYY too easy.

-Bicep curl. 80lbs an arm. 8 times.

Nutrition:

2 hardboiled eggs for breakfast.

Snacks of raisins, cottage cheese, and PB + celery.

1 lettuce roll up for lunch.

More raisins, more jerky, some grapes.

Dinner was some stir fry in extra virgin olive oil. Chicken, long-grain brown rice, mushrooms, broccholi, peas.

Lots of water throughout.

-DG