PDA

View Full Version : Skim milk?

Kaotiksoul6sic6
01-13-2004, 08:42 PM
Ok I was wondering if I am trying to lose body fat and gain muscle mass is there anyway i could substitute skim milk because i think its disgusting for maybe 1% milk what effects does milk have on losing weight and gaining muscle mass because i really love milk and i thought it was supposed to be good for you any insight on this would be helpful

JustinASU
01-13-2004, 09:04 PM
Skim milk is yummy.

Jasonl
01-13-2004, 09:17 PM
As long as you keep your cals in check 1% should be fine.

smalls
01-13-2004, 09:19 PM
If you really cant stand it then 1% would be fine as long as you include it in your total calorie,fat etc intake. A lot of people say milk makes cutting more difficult due to the sugar and some other bull****, but I disagree and find milk an awesome way to get cals/protein while cutting or bulking.

Manveet
01-13-2004, 09:40 PM
If you really cant stand it then 1% would be fine as long as you include it in your total calorie,fat etc intake. A lot of people say milk makes cutting more difficult due to the sugar and some other bull****, but I disagree and find milk an awesome way to get cals/protein while cutting or bulking.

Agreed. There are also some very good benefits of calcium on fat loss.

JTyrell710
01-13-2004, 09:42 PM
Milk also fills you up and satisfies your hunger..
Got Milk?

fatsoPanda
01-13-2004, 11:25 PM
As long as you keep your cals in check 1% should be fine.

:withstupi

but honestly i don't see much difference between skim and 1%; taste that is.

Ferdo
01-14-2004, 04:44 PM
Im sort of on a slow bulk and drink about 2 litres of Lactose free skim milk daily along with my meals. Its pretty expensive at $4 a day. I have gained 10 pounds and think I have remained around the same body fat. I would suggest.

Anything wrong with drinking 2 litres a day?

Behemoth
01-14-2004, 06:13 PM
Milk also fills you up and satisfies your hunger..
Got Milk?

That's ridiculous. To me milk is thee single least satiating source of calories found on the earth. I consider all liquid calories to be useless when it comes to satiating my hunger.