PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Diet

nite2viper
01-14-2004, 10:55 PM
I weight 155lb 5'11 tall. I know i need 2790 cal for bulking and 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight, but i am having trouble putting it together I want a clean diet and want to gain a 1lb a week.
i seriously having a mental BLOCK. I know i need to have chicken, potatoes, fruit and veggies and i hate seafood(childhood drama don't ask). can anybody help me piece one together are just steal there diet?? :help:

crazy_cool
01-17-2004, 12:08 AM
I just posted this in another thread.... so i shall cut and paste

Meal one 4eggwhites, 1 whole egg, 1/2 cup dry oatmeal, 1 banna, 1 other fruit.

meal two 2 -100% natural peanut butter and jam sandwhich on wholw wheat bread, 1 carrot, 1 other fruit.

meal three (assuming this is pre-workout) 1 cup mixed vegtables, 2 chicken breasts, carb source...depending on how much more you can eat (oatmeal again if you want) , some yogurt.

meal 4 (assuming this is post workout...eat AT THE GYM after you shower after your workout) 1 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1 scoop gatorade, a couple of good wholesome granolabars.

Meal 5 whatever the hell you want. Just make sure you got enough meat to give you around 40-50 grams of protein. Enjoy this 1 meal aday of eating anything you want!!! when cutting time comes in 4 years... you will miss this! eat as much as you can of anything!!! just get your protein!

midnight snack .... 1 cup cottage cheese... and 1 banana

worked for me... just keep uping the fruit and milk untill you start gaining :D

good luck