PDA

View Full Version : 20 pounds into second bulk

Alke
01-16-2004, 08:58 PM
hey guys, just wanted to post some new pics.

I started lifting at 174 lbs, bulked to 194, cut to 184, now bulking to 235 - currently at 204 lbs.

its a long road.....but I am slowly getting there.

-Booyah Baby!

JuniorMint6669
01-16-2004, 09:38 PM
Whoa lookin awesome, great improvement... everywhere. Keep up the goodwork.

BTW you look scarier than what I had invisioned you looked like, not that thats a bad thing ;)

antek
01-16-2004, 09:42 PM
you can clearly see the gains, good job, how long did it take you?

Saint Patrick
01-16-2004, 10:07 PM
Those chest tats are crazy. Lookin big man.

BHerks
01-17-2004, 10:00 AM
bring your chest up a little bit and your lats and youll be pretty solid, other than that youve made some good pregress.

Dedicated
01-17-2004, 10:21 AM
Looking good dude, and yea those tatoo's are wicked.

chris mason
01-17-2004, 10:37 AM
You look to have gained a lot of muscle and not much fat. Your back especially looks good.

bill
01-17-2004, 12:57 PM
184 looks the best

Bam Bam
01-17-2004, 05:24 PM
i agree with bill but gotta respect a man who dosnt care to get fat

i thought i had alot of tats

Budiak
01-19-2004, 08:20 AM
Holy smackerel, your back blew up like a damned ******* ***** ******!!

I can see it in the chest, too. But the arms.....beh. They're overrated. That and I can't tell through all the ****ing ink on your body, you weirdo.

Livin Truth
01-19-2004, 10:27 AM
hmm nice improvement, chest tats look wild, a little too crazy for me..LT

Behemoth
01-19-2004, 12:58 PM
Crazy tats. Delts and back look good. Traps need a little more work.

Alke
01-19-2004, 03:08 PM
thanks for the comments everyone, school keeps me pretty busy so the gym helps keep my life in order. I started getting serious with my diet last feb and have kept the calories consistant since then to keep weight coming on.

184 does look the best, and I think that is cause I carb depleted so much to 174 that when I upped the cAlories I hit 184 really cut and filled out.

since then I just been tryiing to bring up weak areas rather than ignore them. And I EAt a lot LOL

I been hitting back hard the last six months and gonna stay on track with that, Legs, are starting to get some thickness finally but nothing to speak about. I just started traininng legs @10 months ago and only now doing 225 for reps on the squat. LEgs and back have the most room for improvement, and chest and traps are still growing, but not as fast as they did in the beginiing.

prior to this, I was worked out 3 years at random stuff, never did legs/back during that time (stupid, I know, but we all learn eventually)

Now goals are just to keep bulking for now, then cut back as well as I can. I am thinking arms have reached their genetic peak since they have stayed around 16 inches, so I am focusing on the BP that are still growing naturally.

the tats? I dont mean to look scary, I just got in with the wrong crowd for a while and they was sort of to blend in with the crew. that is/was another time, almost like I am different person now and I have two lives or something....(maybe that happens to a lot of people when they reach a turning point in their life and they have to choose a new path, or stay on the old one?)

sometimes I forget how scary I can look and I think people dont like me, when they really just scared of me and think I want to rob them LOL. Once you get to know me, I am just a normal guy with doubts like anybody else.