PDA

View Full Version : Recovery & cutting help

drew
01-20-2004, 07:40 AM
hey y'all

most of you know that i'm injured now, but i was also just beginning a cut. i'd like some help in forming a cutting diet that also accounts for my ecovery. keep in mind i cant do any real physical activity, not even cardio, as heavy breathing pushes my lungs out and disturbs the injury. it sucks.

so please, :help:

thanks.

i've also added 1200mg of calcium every day. is this enough to promote bone recovery? this is my first broken bone.

IronDaddy
01-20-2004, 10:19 AM
Personally I'd be apprehensive about cutting in your condition. When you're cutting you usually lack all of the nourishment that your body needs and in your condition that's probably not a good thing. Since you probably won't be too active I'd just eat a little below maintenance.

That's obviously not an expert opinion just my feeble attempt at logic.

Scott S
01-20-2004, 12:25 PM
I wouldn't cut either. Just try to maintain your weight as best you can. You'd lose lots of muscle if you tried to lose weight now. :eek:

JuniorMint6669
01-20-2004, 12:31 PM
I agree. Eat at, or slightly above maintainance (if you want to preserve more muscle). You may gain some fat, but its up to you. Cutting right now would result in a lot of muscle loss as well as perhaps slowing your recovery.

drew
01-20-2004, 05:00 PM
ok fellas. thanks for the opinions. looks like a summertime rock body is gonna be even more difficult. lol

Saint Patrick
01-20-2004, 05:25 PM
I'm with the stupids.