PDA

View Full Version : 1st time cutting !!

Hellrazor
01-21-2004, 08:44 AM
Was just wondering how long people tend to do a cut cycle?

I have never ever wanted to lose bodyfat as mass gain has always been priority...however I have six month before I jet off to the caribbean and am nowhere as big or as lean as I`d like to be ( 175lb around 15%bf ). The plan is 4 month insane bulking, 2 cutting.

Bulk - 3500 cals a day - no cardio except ju jitsu 2 x week, creatine..maybe a little test hehe.

Cut - 2500 - 3 cardio sessions, maybe 2 hiit sessions week, thinking of using an eca during cutting phase.

Sound good ? Anyone got any better ideas ?

Hellrazor
01-21-2004, 08:53 AM
These are what most of my meals will consist of when bulking, if anyone would care to add to this list as I`m a bit boring when it comes to choosing food, i`ve looked in the recipes and got some half decent ideas..

cleanish bulking foods - potatoes, nuts, bananas, porridge, natty pb on toast mmmmm, baked beans, wholemeal rice and pasta, mcdonalds tasty burger LOL need one of these each day ! tuna, chicken, full fat milk, maybe weight gain shakes if struggle to get cals...basically all i live on now but gonna eat a lot more as my weight is static and has been for months :)

geoffgarcia
01-21-2004, 09:20 AM
hellrazor, good luck.
I find that weight gain shakes are the best to get the needed calories. Otherwise you'll find it hard to get enough food in during a day. Also I'd shoot for a little more calories like 4k ish if you want to make sure you have gains.
try supplementing fats also

when you hit your cut you might want to consider products such as ab solve, lipoderm ultra to get your fat moving...
best of luck bro

Manofmystery2k2
01-25-2004, 07:47 PM
Yeah, good luck man.I'm also around 175 with 15% BF. I am cutting right now, can't wait til its time to bulk(aka eat lol).