PDA

View Full Version : My Bulking Diet...Help Please!

BamMan
01-22-2004, 04:40 PM
Please check out my rough draft of my bulking diet. I am 5'11, and 145lbs. I am looking to make some extreme weight gains. I was wondering how much water I shoud drink everyday? Also would Chocolate Protein Whey from Puritan's Pride work? I am also wondering what form of FishOil I need? Heres my rough draft....all help appreciated! BTW...I am going to use WWB Workout 1. My goal if possible is to be 180 lbs by September.

Breakfast- MEAL 1 (7:00 am)- 6 Egg whites (how should they be cooked?) 1 cup of dry oatmeal and 1 banana. What should I drink?

Mid-morning- MEAL 2 (10:00 am)- Sandwich with Natty PB on whole wheat bread. Carrots (small ones) 1 banana. Water

Lunch- MEAL 3 (12:15 pm)- Chicken breast, Brown rice, 1 apple. Water

Afternoon(pre-workout)- MEAL 4 (3:00 pm)- 1 can of tuna, Sandwich with Natty PB on whole wheat bread, banana. Water

Post work out- MEAL 5 (4:30 pm)- 1 Cup of cottage cheese, banana, Chocolate Whey Protein. Water

Dinner- MEAL 6 (7:00 pm)- Need help here. What steak to get and how much?What to eat it with?

Late night snack- MEAL 7 (9:30 to 10:00 pm)- 1 cup of cottage cheese, some celery, and tablespoon of Fish Oil.

In bed at 10:00 pm and wake up at 6:30 am. Thanks for reading, all advice is appreciated.

Saint Patrick
01-22-2004, 05:18 PM
Diet looks fine. All those questions can be answered from a search or two (protein, fish oil, etc).

Have fun with teh bulk.