PDA

View Full Version : Met-Rx Original Meal Replacement

Ebu
01-22-2004, 07:32 PM
Does anyone else use the Met-Rx meal replacement? I got the big 6lb tub that has like 39 servings in it. I made ONE serving, and HOLY crap, it is a LOT of shake! Anyone else use it, or have any tips in how they use it?

Strider2
01-23-2004, 05:33 AM
I had a couple of packets of it. I just use it with milk, but your right it really does fill you up big time.

AllUp
01-23-2004, 07:30 AM
I do. I have about 4/day given my weight and I live off the stuff. :) Excellent product IMHO.

The older ones were better but very difficult to find. I think they got discontinued because they had aspartame. They came in a white box opposed to the red. (If you see these grab them as they taste better than the new ones.) :)

I may try Myoplex soon as it seems better Pre/post wo. then use the Met-Rx at other times

chris mason
01-23-2004, 03:44 PM
Hey guys, give our product Opticen a try. It is an MRP which has 52g of protein per serving. It tastes considerably better than the Met-RX product or EAS products. It is also priced below either product with 23 servings per container.

You can get it at www.atlargenutrition.com .

Ebu
01-28-2004, 08:03 AM
the thing I see with Opticen is yeah, more protein a serving, but compared to the Met-Rx meal replacement, its a bigger serving, thats all. met-rx serving is abotu 70grams and the Opticen is 90g

AllUp
01-28-2004, 08:30 AM
Hey guys, give our product Opticen a try. It is an MRP which has 52g of protein per serving. It tastes considerably better than the Met-RX product or EAS products. It is also priced below either product with 23 servings per container.

You can get it at www.atlargenutrition.com .

Yeah, I hear good things about it and I'll probably give it a shot after my Rx runs out. :)