PDA

View Full Version : Do I need to grow a camel hump?

MorganB
01-24-2004, 03:19 PM
Im over my 200lb goal now, 32 lbs increased since I started bodybuilding in august. Taking cals like this now:

5000, 4500, 5000, 4500, 5000, 4500, 4000

The 5000 days are training days.

So whats my problem (well which one this time anyways *grin*)? Im stuffing so much food in my belly sticks out further than my chest :) Some of it is because I overtrained my abs I think (hard to tell cos ive lost my gorgeous six pack 'sniff'), but a lot of it is just food. I swear to god Id loose 10lbs if I took some good laxative!

I didnt want to start my cut till end of feb (I figured 8 to 10 weeks would be good enough to get me back on the beach .... never cut before), but im almost tempted to start now cos Im sick of feeling like I just swallowed half a cow 24hours a day :)

How do you guys do it? Where do you store the food? I planned on dropping my cal intake to average 3800 a day..... it sounds like heaven to me..... I could jump up and down without vomitting!

Saint Patrick
01-24-2004, 03:49 PM
Abs for the beach are overrated.

MorganB
01-24-2004, 05:31 PM
Yeah most my female friends prefer me looking a little soft like this .... but to hell with them. I like me, and 'me' has had a six pack for over 20 years and 'me' is not comfortable about leaving home without it now :)

You wanna be impressive, get a six pack and arms like tree trunks. Wanna be sexy? Learn to salsa!

shootermcgavin7
01-24-2004, 08:43 PM
Yeah most my female friends prefer me looking a little soft like this .... but to hell with them. I like me, and 'me' has had a six pack for over 20 years and 'me' is not comfortable about leaving home without it now :)

You wanna be impressive, get a six pack and arms like tree trunks. Wanna be sexy? Learn to salsa!

My cut is going to run 8 weeks; take 3 weeks off, then cut another 8 weeks.

I'm at about 15% bf, 215 right now; I'm trying to cut down to about 8%. Hopefully, following the "1.5 lbs a week average" (obviously the number changes, you can drop 2-3 lbs of fat at the beginning of your cut, but obviously your metabolism slows down to meet it).

Figure I can be down to 190 and close to 8% by summer.

MorganB
01-25-2004, 04:22 AM
One of those electric hand held fat % measuring thingies told me I am approx 15-16% bf. Im 10lbs lighter than you but it seems your plan is a good one for me to follow aswell :) I anticipate being another 4 or 5 lbs heavier when I begin my cut.

Could not really cut now even if I wanted to, I injured my lower back so Im doing upper body only. Dont want my legs to waste away cos im cutting without training !