PDA

View Full Version : Narc's Depleted and Deflated Quad

Narcissus
01-26-2004, 07:41 PM
very depleted, very frigid, on the verge of dehydrated, and i'm ill.

this one is relaxed, but pressing my foot down.

Narcissus
01-26-2004, 07:42 PM
this one is flexing, with toes pointed outwards.

Narcissus
01-26-2004, 07:43 PM
and basically a close-up of the above picture, but seemingly a little darker.

you can only see two of the veins here on my teardrop. the rest of them are frightened of the unbearably cold weather.

Maki Riddington
01-26-2004, 07:53 PM
Good lord, those things are huge! I'm jealous.

Manveet
01-26-2004, 07:54 PM
Holy hell. Probably the best wheels on this site!

JeffWillConquer
01-26-2004, 07:55 PM
:omg:

Alex.V
01-26-2004, 08:13 PM
You should see this crazy f*ck do a vacuum

rookiebldr
01-26-2004, 08:17 PM
That's it keep teasing the masses. ;)

Looking awesome Matt. Take care of yourself, dude. You have no time to be ill. :(

JustinASU
01-26-2004, 08:40 PM
****ing massive quad. And I thought mine were big. Your hard work is truely paying off Matt.

JeffWillConquer
01-26-2004, 09:27 PM
*waits for vacuum*

Isaac Wilkins
01-26-2004, 10:28 PM
Damn, bro, you kept those dogs hidden when I was down there.

Whooo. Keep on blowing those up, they'll be what you ride on.

BCC
01-26-2004, 10:36 PM
Lookin' good bro, but you already know that since we spoke.

Saint Patrick
01-26-2004, 11:59 PM
Looks like you've been cutting too. Last pics of yours I saw you were an uber fatty.

Quads looking ace. What do those bad boys measure anyway?

JustinF
01-27-2004, 06:17 AM
:eek:

:bow:

drew
01-27-2004, 07:03 AM
holy schlitz. I feel so... so small. lol

raniali
01-27-2004, 11:06 AM
lovely
very lovely

chris mason
01-27-2004, 11:12 AM
Matt, you nut, give us some better pictures than that. You are a huge guy, but it is hard to tell much from those pictures. Now, I suspect that was intentional, but I am sure you look great. Nobody is going to have anything negative to say about good pictures, and if they do, who cares?

Remember, you are a bodybuilder, bodybuilder's have to show the old physique every once in a while :D .

Don't be the Chuck Ahrens of wbb (you have to know your iron game history to get that reference---Ahrens was a huge freak who would never take a picture that showed his physique---almost never, there is one shot of his arm).

Anthony
01-27-2004, 11:29 AM
Wow, great quads!!

JustinASU
01-27-2004, 11:36 AM
Chris, I figure he's waiting until he's in comp shape to reveal the physique so we can all sit there in awe.

Ozzy Osbourne
01-27-2004, 01:15 PM
How much steroids do you have to take to get legs like that?

Silverback
01-27-2004, 01:28 PM

Genetics + hard work!

Even Arnold didnt have quads that thick.

You look awsome Narc bro, nice to see some sweet progress

galileo
01-27-2004, 01:37 PM
Genetics + hard work!

Even Arnold didnt have quads that thick.

You look awsome Narc bro, nice to see some sweet progress
Steroids can't hurt. ;)

Pup
01-27-2004, 01:42 PM
The striations are coming out well Matt...from what i can tell your sweep dominates your quads, which can be to your advantage if you know how to pose your leg properly when you have to hit the Ab/thigh.

Silverback
01-27-2004, 01:50 PM
Steroids can't hurt. ;)

Yeah, i know. But some young guns think that when a guy who looks like that takes steroids, they will do the same and get the same results, in reality steroids are no magic bullet.

Behemoth
01-27-2004, 02:01 PM
AWESOME. What do they measure? And how's your knee problems and squatting going? I thought you were being hindered by it but obviously not...

Narcissus
01-27-2004, 02:08 PM
thanks for all the positive comments. i took some more pictures this afternoon after my workout, just waiting for my friend to upload them and get them to me.

st. pat: what picture did i post that gave you that impression of me?

chris: hopefully this afternoon's set will have come out better.

ozzy: you are correct - i am not natural. regardless, i put in 110% everyday. i never miss a meal. i never skimp on my sleep. i never miss a workout. i never not give my all.

pup: thanks. hopefully next time i take some quad photos, they will be under better light and display how my inner thigh looks. it is not lagging as much as these photos may lead one to believe - i do not think so anyway. see the attached picture, these are the quads that are my model.

goal for my quads to resemble by late july:

Budiak
01-27-2004, 02:24 PM
I didn't know Chris Cormier was in 'Breakin'!'

JustinASU
01-27-2004, 02:37 PM
I didn't know Chris Cormier was in 'Breakin'!'
lol, that IS an interesting photo.

Maki Riddington
01-27-2004, 04:47 PM

*** That's a dumb question.

Ozzy Osbourne
01-27-2004, 04:48 PM
I know, it was supposed to be. Props to you for figuring that out though :)

Maki Riddington
01-27-2004, 04:51 PM
Don't patronize me. If you knew then you shouldn't have asked in the first place. It still remains that it was a dumb question. Nuff said.

Ozzy Osbourne
01-27-2004, 05:08 PM
Don't patronize me. If you knew then you shouldn't have asked in the first place. It still remains that it was a dumb question. Nuff said.

Sorry. It won't happen again.

Allenronm
01-27-2004, 05:53 PM
lousy pictures, but like everyone else pointed out you clearly have some nice size.

Saint Patrick
01-27-2004, 11:38 PM
st. pat: what picture did i post that gave you that impression of me?

There was a lat spread in a pool and the infamous rowing video.

so how big ARE those quads?

Narcissus
01-28-2004, 10:05 AM
There was a lat spread in a pool and the infamous rowing video.

so here is the lat spread in the pool picture:
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8401

and one from the day i made the rowing video:
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6711

now i would not hesitate to point out that it is quite evident that the width of my lats far exceeds the width of my waist in both those pictures, particularly the latter. not to mention that i was above 300 pounds in both pictures, and was able to maintain IMO a respectable differential measurement between my chest and my waist. you're what? maybe 140 lbs and 4½ feet tall? can you tell me that your back would have looked comparable to mine back then? and you say that your vacuum can match mine? do you think it is as impressive on your frame as it is on mine? i highly doubt it, though i would not deign to do it next to you to find out.

i tried to exercise restraint here, but you really pushed the mother of all my buttons with the comment on the previous page.

edit: i just want to point out why the comment makes me irate. it is a complete slap in the face to all the work i had done up that point before i began dieting. one might as well have just urinated on all the time i spent in the gym, spent cooking and eating, spent making money to fund my gluttony, spent eating regurgitated tuna so as not to waste calories. i sincerely believe it is justified. to call me an "über fatty" is not a compliment to my current dieted state, it is a retroactive degrading insult that equates me with someone who does nothing, and is merely obese without a shred of muscle, strength, or will power.

Exnor
01-28-2004, 04:31 PM
I do not believe St Patrick meant it seriously, refering to anyone at the peak of their bulk as a "fatty", despite full well knowing that the majority of their body composition is muscle.

I understand what you are getting at though, the comment is a lack of respect for someone who is extremely serious about their commendable workout regime, diet, etc. Perhaps St Patrick did not realise this.

From the pictures I can clearly see you are most likely the largest person on this forum, at least from the numerous amount of pictures and videos I have seen. I think you will go far in bodybuilding with a physique like that, you seem clearly in control.

Saint Patrick
01-29-2004, 02:11 PM
now i would not hesitate to point out that it is quite evident that the width of my lats far exceeds the width of my waist in both those pictures, particularly the latter. not to mention that i was above 300 pounds in both pictures, and was able to maintain IMO a respectable differential measurement between my chest and my waist. you're what? maybe 140 lbs and 4½ feet tall? can you tell me that your back would have looked comparable to mine back then? and you say that your vacuum can match mine? do you think it is as impressive on your frame as it is on mine? i highly doubt it, though i would not deign to do it next to you to find out.

i tried to exercise restraint here, but you really pushed the mother of all my buttons with the comment on the previous page.

edit: i just want to point out why the comment makes me irate. it is a complete slap in the face to all the work i had done up that point before i began dieting. one might as well have just urinated on all the time i spent in the gym, spent cooking and eating, spent making money to fund my gluttony, spent eating regurgitated tuna so as not to waste calories. i sincerely believe it is justified. to call me an "über fatty" is not a compliment to my current dieted state, it is a retroactive degrading insult that equates me with someone who does nothing, and is merely obese without a shred of muscle, strength, or will power.

WOAH. Easy Tiger.

First off, my Intentions were NOT to push any buttons or slap you in the face or make you Irate or urinate on anything.

It's quite obvious that you've worked your ass off to get in your current physical shape, from both bulking AND cutting.

When I said you used to look like an "uber fatty", I meant it as a compliment to your current state because you've obviously dropped a lot of body fat since then. Hell, I've referred to MYSELF as an uber fatty after a bulk.

In retrospect, perhaps it was a poor choice of words, but I had no idea you'd take it the wrong way. You obviously were big and strong then as well, just with a little extra padding.

That being said, you are bigger and stronger than I probably will EVER be, due to my mediocre irish genetics. In reality I will never weigh over 300 and I sure as hell won't row 405.

I did acknowledge that your vacuum IS better than mine after you posted more pics, and I said so in that thread.

For the Record I'm 5'8" and 184 :)

Saint Patrick
02-11-2004, 09:02 PM
WOAH. Easy Tiger.

First off, my Intentions were NOT to push any buttons or slap you in the face or make you Irate or urinate on anything.

It's quite obvious that you've worked your ass off to get in your current physical shape, from both bulking AND cutting.

When I said you used to look like an "uber fatty", I meant it as a compliment to your current state because you've obviously dropped a lot of body fat since then. Hell, I've referred to MYSELF as an uber fatty after a bulk.

In retrospect, perhaps it was a poor choice of words, but I had no idea you'd take it the wrong way. You obviously were big and strong then as well, just with a little extra padding.

That being said, you are bigger and stronger than I probably will EVER be, due to my mediocre irish genetics. In reality I will never weigh over 300 and I sure as hell won't row 405.

I did acknowledge that your vacuum IS better than mine after you posted more pics, and I said so in that thread.

For the Record I'm 5'8" and 184 :)

Narc - I posted this 2 weeks ago, so I'm going to assume that you've read it.

I'm also going to assume that things are now cool between us.

Ya know, for a big strong muscle man like yourself, you sure are sensitive :p

kAiXuan
02-15-2004, 03:40 PM
this guy posts a bunch of pics saying how weak and pathetic he looks?? reminds me of some chick who feels fat on prom night
nevertheless, you look way better than you did in those first pics
:thumbup: