PDA

View Full Version : cheated hard

smhr
01-26-2004, 10:21 PM
I cheated hard for a week, going to start a pretty strict diet but I was wondering if I should clean out my system some how? Eat really strict for a couple days or something?

mikey4402
01-26-2004, 10:35 PM
i would say no. and watch making it to strict becouse you will be less likey to stick with it

harryhoudini66
01-26-2004, 11:10 PM
It happens. Just do not give up and do not use the cheat as an excuse to say, "f-it". I will start next week". Stay strong and go at it.

Jasonl
01-26-2004, 11:16 PM
It happens. Just do not give up and do not use the cheat as an excuse to say, "f-it". I will start next week". Stay strong and go at it.
I'm with houdini, its way too easy to put it off, and sooner than you know it, 15lbs extra fat. Be strict and focused, it'll pay off.

Saint Patrick
01-27-2004, 12:20 AM
I was wondering if I should clean out my system some how?

Give yourself an Enema :thumbup:

mikey4402
01-27-2004, 01:40 PM
Give yourself an Enema :thumbup:
lol

geoffgarcia
01-27-2004, 01:47 PM
you can take a colon cleanser...
they are a good way to clean the pipes and ensure proper ingestion of nutrients
plus a quick way to rid the body of toxic chemicals

Saint Patrick
01-27-2004, 01:49 PM

Are those in pill form or something? Where can I find those

Podium Kreatin
01-27-2004, 03:35 PM

i may be wrong, but doesn't absorption of nutrients occur in the SMALL intestines? the colon is at the END of the large intestines, and the large intestine is only for absorbing water and some water soluble vitamins made by endogenous bacteria. when you wash stuff out of the colon, most of the stuff is pretty much absorbed already, so all u're washing is fecal matter and water out...

harryhoudini66
01-28-2004, 09:07 AM
i may be wrong, but doesn't absorption of nutrients occur in the SMALL intestines? the colon is at the END of the large intestines, and the large intestine is only for absorbing water and some water soluble vitamins made by endogenous bacteria. when you wash stuff out of the colon, most of the stuff is pretty much absorbed already, so all u're washing is fecal matter and water out...

You sir know your poop. You got a gift. God bless you.

AllUp
01-28-2004, 11:26 AM

ROFL. It's ALL the craze nowadays. All the celebs are doing it. :/

j/k. It's just an excuse people use which attempts to justify getting hit up back there with a tube and watching yesterdays dinner fly down a tube in fecal form at amazing velocity. :P

powerhalf
01-29-2004, 10:35 AM
... but I was wondering if I should clean out my system some how?
www.colonblow.com

hahaha, I can't even type that with a straight face :)