PDA

View Full Version : update pics

briancurran01
01-27-2004, 07:00 PM
Well I have been going at this for 2 months and think I have made someprogress so here are some pics.

Any comments are welcome

Edit: removing the pics so can retake tonight and get better quality

briancurran01
01-28-2004, 06:16 PM
i will be redoing the pics later tonight and reposting them hopefully they will be more clear

Here theyare much better then yesterday

briancurran01
01-28-2004, 06:17 PM
more

briancurran01
01-28-2004, 06:54 PM
last one

briancurran01
01-28-2004, 06:55 PM
for comparison here are some of the ones taken in december

briancurran01
01-28-2004, 07:20 PM
back pic from december

Saint Patrick
01-29-2004, 02:14 AM
It takes balls to post pics. I remember the first time I posted pics here I looked like crap (by my standards) and I didn't get many compliments.

I'd still consider those "before" pics. Hold on to them and compare them to yourself like 6 months or a year from now. You'll notice a big difference.

Keep up the training and good luck w/ your goals.

drew
01-29-2004, 06:54 AM
hey, there's definitely a bit of improvement. i see some growth on your rear delts and back. The front is always harder to see improvement too soon though. Keep it up, you'll get there man.

briancurran01
01-29-2004, 07:03 AM
Thanks Patrick. I will keep working and will get there eventually.

Drew-Thanks man. I think my shoulders are probably my strongest point.

galileo
01-29-2004, 07:10 AM
You have very strong traps and once you lean up, it appears as though you will have a very nice back.

I think your goals say it all, you should strive for consistency and keep working hard. You're making positive strides and it shows.

I will pop in your journal and give more specific advice based on what you've been doing.

Good luck.

briancurran01
01-29-2004, 07:12 AM
Galileo-Thank you.I appreciate your taking the time to look and comment.

ericg
01-29-2004, 07:13 AM
Looks like you have some change in your back and shoulders. Its hard telling because the first pics that you took are further away and a bit darker. Next time you take pics take them just like the last ones; at the same distance, same lighting, same spot even. Then we can be a better judge. I think you are on the right track, now its a waiting game...good luck bro

briancurran01
01-29-2004, 07:15 AM
Eric-Thanks. I will make sure to take the next pics the same way i did these. I had my wife edit them the second time that is prolly why they look better. LOL

ericg
01-29-2004, 07:17 AM
yeah, wives always seem to have a way in making things better.

Rock
01-29-2004, 08:08 AM
you look bigger than what I did after 2months!

Ive read trough your journal and you have much better system on things than I have, so for me to give you advice is not very correct in the terms of bodybuilding and correctness, hehe, anyhows, my tips, who might be far from correct are

1. no more cottage cheese, its not necessary to use that stuff, use another proteinsource and get your fat from olive oil.

2. Make Cardio fun, you can do cardio all the time, all day, no need to limit it, thats only for top bodybuilders who dont wanna lose more muscle, try different types, maybe even squash, and buy the Rocky Soundtrack!

motivation motivation motivatioooooooooooooon!

How bad do you want muscle! how bad I didnt hear you! how bad!

briancurran01
01-29-2004, 08:13 AM
you look bigger than what I did after 2months!

Ive read trough your journal and you have much better system on things than I have, so for me to give you advice is not very correct in the terms of bodybuilding and correctness, hehe, anyhows, my tips, who might be far from correct are

1. no more cottage cheese, its not necessary to use that stuff, use another proteinsource and get your fat from olive oil.

2. Make Cardio fun, you can do cardio all the time, all day, no need to limit it, thats only for top bodybuilders who dont wanna lose more muscle, try different types, maybe even squash, and buy the Rocky Soundtrack!

motivation motivation motivatioooooooooooooon!

How bad do you want muscle! how bad I didnt hear you! how bad!

LOL. THanks ROck I appreciate you taking the time to comment. I am a little limited in cardio because of my knees. after building up my legs some more I am getting back into tennis

Indianmuscle
01-29-2004, 10:44 AM
Here theyare much better then yesterday
Nice progress, it is kinda hard to see more chnages due to the lighting and the distance from where the pic was taken, but i do see some definition in the deltoid area. Keep up the fight and keep on chugging along...

Indianmuscle
01-29-2004, 10:45 AM
By chugging I mean, wkg out not boozing, sorry for any confusion ...

briancurran01
01-29-2004, 11:32 AM
LOL. I got ya bro. Thanks for the input and thanks for looking

chris mason
01-29-2004, 06:24 PM
Brian, it is really hard for me to judge improvement from those pictures. You need before and after pictures in roughly the same light and in the same place.

That said I see that you have been training hard and I am proud of the dedication you show. With that kind of dedication I am sure you are making great progress. Keep up the good work!

briancurran01
01-30-2004, 08:59 AM
Chris-THank you. I know the first pics kind of sucked. I am waiting about 3 to 4 months and then will post again and use the pics i just took to compare. I just have to keep working the way I am and I am i will get to where i want to be in time.

Patience is not one of my strong suits. But that is what it will take

number02fan
02-06-2004, 11:35 AM
Good job Brian, you are coming along nicely. :-)

Big J
02-16-2004, 09:40 PM
I'll agree with St Patrick on this one. Takes some balls to post up pics.

You definately have room for improvement. Put that pics back & then compare after a year of hard work & proper dieting. You seem to have a good base just you need to cut down a good bit to see it.

Keep workin hard, & you should see excellant progress after a while.

briancurran01
02-17-2004, 06:56 AM
big J. I KNOW that i need improvement. Take a look at my journal and you will see my diet has been spot on for the last 3 months.

ElPietro
02-17-2004, 08:53 AM
Best advice I can give you is just stay consistent. Improvements will come from just getting in there and doing your thing, time in, time out.

If you COULD do a bit of cardio after your sessions, I think it would do a lot for you. I know it really helps me out.

Good luck, and let us know when you need any advice.

briancurran01
02-17-2004, 08:57 AM
Thanks El P. I am going to add the cardio back in at the end of the lifting sessions.

I dont have any off days fot working out i am going to go back to cardio 7 days a week and lifting 3 days a week