PDA

View Full Version : Narc's Anorexia

Narcissus
01-28-2004, 09:02 PM
finally got a couple decent pics of the vacuum

from the front:

Narcissus
01-28-2004, 09:03 PM
from the side - note the frontmost part of my ribcage and then the absence beneath.

WillKuenzel
01-28-2004, 09:55 PM
Holy crap, I can't match that and I thought I had a good one.

Saint Patrick
01-28-2004, 09:59 PM
Pretty good man, better than mine.

heathj
01-28-2004, 10:17 PM
I see pudge.

Fatty.

That is quite some vacuum though, mine is probably 1/4 of that :D

Beast
01-28-2004, 10:56 PM
How the **** did you get so cut??? You're awesome, man. You look like a pro.

WillKuenzel
01-29-2004, 10:03 AM
You need to do that Serge pose. Both hands over head with that vacuum. Dude, that'd bring down the house.

Narcissus
01-29-2004, 12:34 PM
thanks all ... and will, i think that after i grow some biceps and triceps, you may be correct.

Big Show
01-29-2004, 12:40 PM
Is that on before eating or after?

Because if it's before eating it's cool,but if it's after that's damn freaky :thumbup:

Narcissus
01-29-2004, 12:47 PM
Is that on before eating or after?

Because if it's before eating it's cool,but if it's after that's damn freaky :thumbup:

that's about 10 minutes after eating. but you have to take into consideration that my previous meal was 1 boiled chicken breast, 1 tbsp cayenne pepper sauce, and 8 oz of water.

WillKuenzel
01-29-2004, 01:13 PM
thanks all ... and will, i think that after i grow some biceps and triceps, you may be correct.

Pffft, I saw those arms. I know better than that.

ericg
01-29-2004, 03:06 PM
Man you have truly impressed the hell out of me. I remember seeing your rowing video and now to see you all cut up - i cannot explain how impressed i am. Awesome work (that just doesnt cut it). :thumbup:

JustinASU
01-29-2004, 06:39 PM
:omg:

By the way, what is the importance of a vacuum in a show? It's not axactly a muscle shot...

the doc
01-29-2004, 06:46 PM
Quick! Someone get this guys some food! STAT!!!

drew
01-30-2004, 06:32 AM
Good GOD MAN! Wow

That's impressive.

chris mason
01-30-2004, 11:37 AM
Good job man, looks great!

Allenronm
01-30-2004, 01:48 PM
lol

why would anyone wanna do that?

Seth
01-30-2004, 01:55 PM
wow

Max-Mex
01-30-2004, 02:46 PM
lol

why would anyone wanna do that?

cause they can

Allenronm
01-30-2004, 08:03 PM
fair enough

Spiderman
01-30-2004, 08:13 PM
How the **** did you get so cut??? You're awesome, man. You look like a pro.

Cut?? wtf? Damn, all he's doin is sucking in his gut, anyone can do that, it just depends on the degree to which you can do it. With practice you can too.

*shakes head...* :bang:

Pup
01-31-2004, 03:39 PM
Cut?? wtf? Damn, all he's doin is sucking in his gut, anyone can do that, it just depends on the degree to which you can do it. With practice you can too.

*shakes head...* :bang:

Open mouth...insert foot

take a look at some of his other pics spidey, he's pretty lean...and if you'll refer back to a few months ago, this man was nearly 30% bodyfat after one hell of a bulk, so the "how'd you get so lean" is in order.

rookiebldr
01-31-2004, 03:50 PM
:withstupi

tony touch
02-02-2004, 02:03 PM
those pics do him no justice. are you ripped? i dunno, all i see is u sucking ur stomach in, pullin out a "vacuum pose".

take off ur shirt all the way and lets see some other pics to compare. im not flaming u at all bro, so dont take this the wrong way. i never saw your before pics. im just saying that in order for people to declare u ripped, they gotta see more than u sucking in ur stomach.

O/T-were u the guy that used to say he was 300 lbs? i cant remember. not flaming just asking

tony touch
02-02-2004, 02:05 PM
never mind my request for more pics, they're further down the board. ill post again later when i have free time to take a look.

tony touch
02-02-2004, 02:09 PM
alrite saw a few of them...ur a big kid man, u dont look ripped yet but ur carryin alot of muscle. keep it up but dont cut too hard that u start to loose muscle man.

post ur diet and "supplements" in the anabolic forum or pm me if youd like. i would love to see wut ur doin and see if i can help out at all.

keep up the good work

chris mason
02-02-2004, 04:59 PM
Tony, who the heck are you?

Behemoth
02-02-2004, 05:41 PM
One of the most ignorant posters on the board apparently...

Spiderman
02-02-2004, 05:49 PM
One of the most ignorant posters on the board apparently...

In response to this.. I'll try to keep it clean. He isn't one of the most ignorant posters on the board. This kid has been liftin a long ass time and knows his $hit. So, please, don't go presuming things about individuals when you have no clue as to who they are or what they know. TT generally posts in the anabolic forum, where YOU my friend...ahem...would probably be the most ignorant person there.

tony touch
02-02-2004, 06:19 PM
chris- i never post on this part of the board. this is actually my first time on the member pics forum. i post on the anabolic forum usually daily or whenever i have spare time. ive been lifting a long time and have been on the boards a long time. Ive read ur posts for a longtime and you do know ur **** and youve been lifting a longass time, too. my posts were not disrespectful at all. The kid posted his pics, so i gave him a critique. Isn't that why somebody posts their pics, for a critique? anyways, i never meant to come across as insulting him or his physique. I even stated that he has a helluva lot of muscle mass on him.

behemoth-who the hell are you? im ignorant? I'll try and keep this clean as spiderman did because this thread should not become a pissing match due to ur stupidity. I've been there, done that with almost every facet of bodybuilding. The only thing ive yet to do is step up on stage. I'm waiting until im both financially stable and feel that i am physically ready to start a precompetition phase( have to bring up calves and arms and add another 10 lbs). Please don't comment on somebody who you don't even know...well i could make fun of ya here but im not like that, no need to get Narc's thread locked over something so stupid.

tony touch
02-02-2004, 06:25 PM
by the way, Behemoth how old are you?

Saint Patrick
02-02-2004, 06:58 PM
ahhhhh, I can feel the haet.

Maki Riddington
02-02-2004, 07:43 PM
Don't ruin this thread, take it up in pm. TT is entitled to his opinion.

Behemoth
02-03-2004, 01:43 PM
First off I'll appologize. One to Tony, two to Matt as this is in his thread.

This comment is what made me make the ignorant comment, apparently I read it the wrong way however: "those pics do him no justice. are you ripped? i dunno, all i see is u sucking ur stomach in, pullin out a "vacuum pose". "

I thought you were saying he hadn't made progress and was more or less just sucking it in as to be deceptive. Obviously after this uproar you did not mean that at all and had good intentions, my appologies for my poor interpretation.

Also, I've never really read much of anything Tony has said on the forums, it must be because I never visit the anabolic section. If I were to post there, Spiderman is correct I would sound igorant; which is why I don't. You're right Spiderman, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions about Tony when in reality I knew nothing about him. I just saw Chris's post and figured he had read Tony's post the same way so jumped to conclusions that he was trying to be blatently rude to Matt.

I'm 17 -- if to you that means I'm a worthless peon, then that's your issue. My comment does give you the right to be angry however. I come here daily to learn, and I love it here. I sincerely appologized, if you want to continue to be angry -- your choice.

Maki Riddington
02-03-2004, 09:36 PM
You sound fairly mature for a 17 year old.:)

chris mason
02-04-2004, 08:56 AM
I aksed because your comments sounded very condescending. First, you referred to him as "kid", second you offered to help him as though he is a newbie who has no clue what to do.

I may have misinterpreted your comments, but I think you could certainly stand to phrase them differently in the future.

Exnor
02-04-2004, 09:15 AM
I aksed because your comments sounded very condescending. First, you referred to him as "kid", second you offered to help him as though he is a newbie who has no clue what to do.

I may have misinterpreted your comments, but I think you could certainly stand to phrase them differently in the future.

I agree.

Scott S
02-04-2004, 11:19 AM
Whew... almost looked like yet another Narc thread was about to be closed. :D

Reinier
02-04-2004, 11:24 AM
hm... internet drama. Thats a serious vacuum. I look silly when I do that

tony touch
02-04-2004, 08:11 PM
everybody should b open to advice and criticisms because in the end it will make u a better bodybuilder even if u can pick up just one thing that works for u. Nothing is a one fit for all but a bodybuilder should always b open to new ideas or suggestions because even a tidbit of critical info can take their physique up a notch. im not claiming to be chad nicholls, just another bodybuilder whos been around and could share strategies that could potentially help another bodybuilder.

I refer to most people as kid, not meaning that hes a newbie or too young....its like me callin u a bro or wutever.