PDA

View Full Version : Alrigthy, hows this sound??

Manipul8r
09-23-2001, 11:42 AM
Ok, well my diet has sucked recently, i just dont have the time in the day to get all my required calories eating "good" or "clean" food.. Im not getting enough calories.. So I've decided to **** it, and just eat EVERYTHING, whether it be fast food, slow food, short food, good food, dirty food, clean food.. WHATEVER.. Im 18, 5'9" and a nicely developed, PATHETIC 156lbs.. Anyone have any comments on this? BRING 'EM ON!! Im all ears..:D :D

syntekz
09-23-2001, 02:09 PM
I don't think it would be that big of a problem, you have some room to gain some fat most likely. But you will gain a lot of muscle and probably a lot of fat as well if you aren't careful about it.

Easiest thing to do is cook all your food on the weekends or whatever. So everything is just sitting in the fridge ready for you to eat and you don't have to worry about cooking it right away or not feeling like cooking food at the moment. It's already prepared.

You go to school? Or have a job?

Manipul8r
09-23-2001, 04:51 PM
i got to school full-time and im also a volunteer fireman, that takes up a lot of my time as well, so its difficult to get all 3500 calories in the right way.. So ill cook on the weekends like you said and when i can do that ill just eat whatevr to get my calories..

Mr BC
09-24-2001, 07:09 PM
Quick and easy to prepare meals-milk and protein powders!