PDA

View Full Version : I just need to tie up lose ends

jadenr
02-02-2004, 06:17 PM
I have been reading even more info on lifting and i think i know mostly what i need and want to do.

I have decided on what gym im going to go to.
I am also goin go to start using the wannabe big routine.
But i am having trouble deciding what kind of protein and creatine to take. Im also not sure if i should take any other supplements .

Please help me out.

Also i was wondering about weight gainers since i need to gain quite a bit of weight. Im 5'9 and weight 130ish. What should i aim for?

J450n
02-02-2004, 06:25 PM
Post your diet.

Other than that, if you're starting out i wouldn't bother with creatine. As for protein - Whey. Go onto supplement board.

jadenr
02-02-2004, 06:29 PM
Post your diet.

Other than that, if you're starting out i wouldn't bother with creatine. As for protein - Whey. Go onto supplement board.

My diet is not that good right now. As soon as i figure out and get every thing i need ill start eating a lot better. Are there any links for dieting

WillKuenzel
02-02-2004, 07:36 PM
If you're wanting to gain weight, you just need to eat. How many calories are you eating? Post up a diet and I'm sure people could help you out in figuring out what you need to do in order to gain weight.

I personally like creatine and think you could benefit from it. Just creatine monohydrate if you want to get some. Go here, www.atlargenutrition.com

baldguy
02-03-2004, 09:10 AM
At your size. Eat everything you can get your hands on. Don't worry about supplements. If you need protein shakes, use whey. They taste the best and are quickly absorbed. As a new lifter, everything you do will work. Lift hard and eat a lot. Did I mention eating?

BTW, don't forget to eat.