PDA

View Full Version : Jabba The Hut Starts Training

Pages : [1] 2

ogarchamplin
02-07-2004, 03:23 PM
Well today i started my first rountine which i got from here. I am 6'3 370lbs and i am trying to lose fat and gain muscle. I am going to keep a online journal here and at http://www.bodybuildingjournal.com/bodybuilding/index.cfm Access#667655

Anyhow today was my first day and i am already sore. I am going to post my workout but PLEASEremember this is the first time that i have lifted so i am very WEAK

20Minutes of Cardio

Day 1
Chest

Flat Barbell Bench Press: 135lbs 2 sets of 8
Low Incline Dumbbell Press: 15lbs 2 sets of 8
Dips: could only do two

Back

Chin Ups : only could do three
Barbell Rows: 55lbs 2 sets of 8
Shrugs: 45lbs 10 reps
Wanted to do deadlifts but was not sure how to

PizDoff
02-07-2004, 03:34 PM
I posted first!

Saint Patrick
02-07-2004, 03:36 PM
135 isn't horrible for your first bench.

Some folks here started out at 95.....

biggimp
02-07-2004, 03:44 PM
Dips: could only do two

thats as many as i can do. and i weigh only 200 lbs. so yeah, youre not that weak lol...

and a couple years ago when i was on a 4 month lifting stint, 135lbs was my initial 1RM. i could barely get it up once.

good luck.

ogarchamplin
02-07-2004, 05:56 PM
I forgot that i also did 20 minutes of cardio

YoBrickWall
02-07-2004, 06:30 PM
yo ogarchamplin- i didnt start lifting till late 35. itll all come together.
the dips at your bw is awesome too.

YBW

ogarchamplin
02-07-2004, 07:37 PM
Yeah but after the dips my arms were weak and shaky

ogarchamplin
02-08-2004, 06:46 AM
Wow woke up this morning and my shoulders are sore as hell. But thats a good sign. Today is my off day and i am supposed to try a Intro To Step aerobics class at the gym. Not looking foward to it at all but i need to burn the calories. :soapbox:

Reinier
02-08-2004, 10:46 AM
Im very impressed at your weight you can even do any dips.

Cardio is good, not only will it help you lose fat but it will also make you feel better all the time

ogarchamplin
02-10-2004, 04:30 PM
Day 3
2-9-04

Squats(who invented this torture) Barbell only 2 sets 8x
Hack Squats: Barbell only 2 sets 8x
Leg Curls: 70lbs 2 sets 8x
Standing Calve Raises: 100lbs 4 sets 10x
Leg Extensions:70lbs 2sets 8x
A inverted leg press: 90lbs 2 sets 8x
15 minutes of Cardio

ogarchamplin
02-11-2004, 04:37 AM
Very tired today..it looks like its going to be one of those days where i have to force myself to go to the gym

ogarchamplin
02-11-2004, 04:03 PM
Wow bad day at the gym today. I was very weak for some reason but it was the end of my first week of lifting.

Sleep: 8 Hours

Diet:

Breakfast: 1 cup cheerios plain w/ 1/2 skim milk

Mid Morn Snack: Bananna

Lunch: Can of Tuna and some baby spinich

Afternoon snack: Cottage Cheese

Dinner: Baked Chicken Breast, 1 cup brown rice, dark green salad, potato

Gallon of water today

Workout:
15 minutes of Cardio
Military Press: 40lbs 2 sets 6-8
Seated Dumbbell Press: 15lbs 2sets 6-7
Standing Lateral Raises: 10lbs 2 sets 10-8
Narrow Grip Bench Press: 45lbs 2 sets 6-7
Barbell Curls: 35lbs 2 sets 6-8
Hammer Curls: 20lbs 2 sets 6-8

was to do french press but had no idea how to do it. Also when laying down to do the bench press i cracked the back of my head on the bar. I am not sure why my weights were so low but now i have day six and seven off. But i will do 30-45 of cardio each day to keep losing weight

Beast
02-11-2004, 05:13 PM
135 isn't horrible for your first bench.

Some folks here started out at 95.....
Like me. :(

JeffWillConquer
02-11-2004, 08:12 PM
I started at 65. I'm almost at 100 pounds heavier than that now. Don't worry about your numbers, worry about progress.

Jasonl
02-11-2004, 08:57 PM
Don't worry about what other people think about the weights you're using, if they say anything, give them the Navy Seal death-chop :ninja: :) . I know if I were 300+ I probably wouldn't have the balls to get into a gym, so keep it up! One question, are you doing cardio before weights on some days? If so, I suggest doing them after so help you save most of your energy for lifting. Good luck.

briancurran01
02-11-2004, 09:10 PM
Ogar-Welcome to the board and welcome to journal land.

Like others have said dont worry about the weights you put up. I also am overweight 5/11 250. People here are so helpful and give you so much encouragement. I HAVE never seen a board like this before.

JUst try to increase weights each week if possible, or do an extra rep. Every little step is a mark of improvement. :)

ogarchamplin
02-12-2004, 12:51 PM
! One question, are you doing cardio before weights on some days? If so, I suggest doing them after so help you save most of your energy for lifting. Good luck.

I always do the cardio first because my thought was that it was warming my muscles up

ogarchamplin
02-12-2004, 12:58 PM
Day Six OFF:

Sleep 6 hours: I would of had more but President Bush came to speak at the High School 200 yards from my house today and there was traffic and planes helicopters galore all morning. Anyhow i am planning on doing 45 minutes of cardio and then my gym if offering a peaceful yoga class. I might try it but at 365lbs dont know if i could bend into a pretezel.

Diet:

Breakfast:1 cup oatmeal, and a glass of skim milk

Mid Snak: Bananna

Lunch:Grilled Vegetable frenchbread pizza, baby spinich

Aft Snak: Yogaurt

Planned dinner: Baked Talipia, sweet peas, brown rice, fruit cup

Late snak: Toast with Kings syrup

* i did cheat today and had a twelve ounce glass of orange soda. I have been drinking a gallon of water a day for three weeks and i just need something different. I used to drink 6 sodas a day and i never enjoyed them like i enjoyed that one today :drooling:

Jasonl
02-12-2004, 03:34 PM
Cheating once a week is perfectly ok, see the cheat day stickey in the diet forum. As for cardio, while yes, it will warm up your muscles pre-workout, it will also tire you out. Just start off with light weight/warm-up sets. :strong:

briancurran01
02-12-2004, 03:44 PM
Hey you may want to try searching on the forum or talking to somebody about the diet. I know people have helpdesk me alot with my diet. If you have any questions let me know or if you have im my screename is bxcurr2.

ChrisH
02-12-2004, 05:10 PM
Wow, you might think you're weak, but the chinups and dips are awesome for that weight.

Keep it up dude.

ogarchamplin
02-12-2004, 05:26 PM
Thats what i did not understand. I was able the first day to do a couple of chin ups and dips but on day five when working on arms i could not lift squat

Anthony
02-12-2004, 05:53 PM
A lot of people can't do dips or chin ups when first starting out. Especially at 350+. Be proud of that! I would warm up with lighter weight than your working sets and then do cardio after lifting. Good work!

Khar
02-12-2004, 09:17 PM
Good luck with the weighloss Ogar, keep up the journal...it will keep your from slipping.

heathj
02-12-2004, 09:44 PM
http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html

How to deadlift: http://www.exrx.net/WeightExercises/GluteusMaximus/BBDeadlift.html

Stephen Riddington
02-13-2004, 10:35 AM
Good luck with your goals and your dips and chinups IS impressive for a person of your weight. I can't do 3 complete chinups and I'm only @ 164lbs.

ogarchamplin
02-13-2004, 06:51 PM
Day7 OFF:

Bad day all around. First i felt guilty about not going to the gym even thou it is my day off. For some reason my left arm is sore two days after working the arms. The odd part was that it wasn't sore until today. I then also really blew the diet.

Breakfast: Cut up cantaloupe, watermelon, and grapes, two sausage links and a egg crossiant sandwhich.

Mid Snak: Ugli Fruit

Lunch: Baked Talipia, brown rice, dark green salad

Aftr Snak: 2 deli chicken roll ups

Dinner: 1 slice cheese pizza light sauce, cheesesteak with lettuce and tomato..GOD why did i eat this...i feel so damn guilty

JeffWillConquer
02-14-2004, 12:35 PM
Don't worry about messing up the diet one day. It's obvious you are making progress. Just keep at it bro, you'll be there.

ogarchamplin
02-14-2004, 04:07 PM
Day 1 back to the grind. Today was good day except for a rather large lunch. The guy that usually rides with me to the gym today was not around but my wife's friend husband came to workout at my gym with me. It was nice having someone to train with and corrected me on my form. I added an extra set this week and two new excercises.

20 minutes cardio
Flat Bench Press : 135lbs 3 sets 8,5,3
Fly Machine: 50lbs 3 sets 8,7,5
Chest Press Machine: 70lbs 3 sets 8,5,4
1 shaky dip
1 chin up
T-Row: 70lbs 3 sets 8,6,6
Barbell Rows: 55lbs 3 sets 8,7,7
Shrugs: 35lbs 3 sets 8,8,8

Sleep 8 hours

Diet:

Breakfast: Bowl of oatmeal

Mid Snak: Strawberry and Bananna Protien shake

Lunch: 1 slice cheese pizza, ham and cheese sub

Aft Snak: none

Dinner: Cottage Cheese, Ugli Fruit

ItalianGalleon
02-14-2004, 06:57 PM
You might want to consider doing cardio post workout, or even doing it on its own day. 20 minutes of serious cardio will make you far more tired than you should be for weights. If you're concerned about warming up your core temperature, you could do 5 minutes of light cardio or some ab work. What kind of split are you doing?
Also, nice job on joining a gym, and good luck on sticking with it. I know everyone else has already said it, but those are some impressive dips and pullups.

JeffWillConquer
02-14-2004, 07:16 PM
Strawberry and Banana shake. Mmm. That's good that the guy helped your form, since it's important. Question- what is ugli fruit?

ItalianGalleon
02-14-2004, 07:19 PM
Man, your journal is so much more popular than mine. I'm jealous.

ogarchamplin
02-14-2004, 08:29 PM
. Question- what is ugli fruit?

UGLI FRUIT (http://whatscookingamerica.net/UgliFruit.htm)

Dedicated
02-14-2004, 10:41 PM
Man, your journal is so much more popular than mine. I'm jealous.
It's because his avatar is so cool heh.

Btw nice journal and goodluck.

ogarchamplin
02-15-2004, 03:29 PM
Day Two:

Woke up very sore this morning which i beleive because my friend Dave showed me correct form yesterday. The wife wanted to go out for breakfast this morning so i hade a HUGEbreakfast. So i skipped lunch and hopefully it does't hurt my diet too much. Its odd because today is my day off but i feel like i should be at the gym.

Breakfast: 2 eggs sunny side up, 2 slices of toast, chopped steak, one pancake w/syrup

Lunch: NONE

Aft Snak: Cottage Cheese W/applebutter

Dinner: 1 boiled chicken breast, small green salad plain, lite mandarin orange applesauce

Late Snak: Ugli Fruit

Saint Patrick
02-15-2004, 04:18 PM
I'd suggest switching to sugar free syrup or drop the pancakes altogether.

Good luck w/ the weight loss.

briancurran01
02-15-2004, 05:16 PM
keep at it man. the diet is the hardest part just get into a good diet routine and the rest will flow like water bro.

ogarchamplin
02-15-2004, 05:32 PM
Well since i cant find a scale large enough to weigh me other than at the cardiologist i pulled out the tape measure and here are the scary results:

Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 372lbs 6 wks ago at the doc
Waist: 60"
Arms: 18"
Thigh: 31"
Calf: 19.75"
Forearm: 13"
Chest: 54.75"
Neck: 20.5"

tommorow is leg day...I HATE SQUATS

staggard
02-15-2004, 06:10 PM
what a quinky-dink, you are about 10 min from me. I'm from the west shore. Pres bush tied up traffic everywhere on Thurs! Nice to see someone else from Central PA! Keep working hard dude, and if you feel a little down, make sure you check out some of the journals around here. A lot of people have done a lot of remarkable things. You're going to be the next success story!!

ogarchamplin
02-16-2004, 06:09 PM
Day 3 leg day! the day i hate the most. I have to tell a little story first before i get into the meat and potates of my journal. At the age of 35 i have gone back to college and i go on M,W,F and sometimes i have to use a shake if my Proff wont let me eat in class. Anyhow my speech class was canceled today and i had about an hour to kill so i went to the cafe on campus. The special was popcorn chicken, soda, fries, and a cookie for $4.95. So i get in line and tell the server that i only want 6 fries and half of the serving of chicken and no cookie or soda. He said i cannot do this it has to be measured and it would cost you the same. I said i dont care about the price i just dont want all the food. He said i had to get it and that was that. So he hands me a plate of chicken and fries and tells me that i have to go over to the side to get my cookie and soda. I just go to the cashier to pay and the same damn arguement starts. So i finally get out of line and go and get a soda and the cookie. I got back in her line and right after i paid her i grabbed a bunch of the fries, chicken, soda and cookie and threw it in her trash can. Well she just looked at me and i thought for sure that the Campus "police" would be called.

Sleep: 5 hours

Breakfast: one cup plain cheerios and 1/2 cup 1% milk

Mid snak: None

Lunch: 6 french fries, 8 popcorn chicken, water

Aft Snak: Bananna

Dinner: 1 serving spaghetti, 1/2 cup plain sauce, small plain salad, lite applesauce

Late snak: Cottage cheese w/applebutter

Workout: added a set plus added some more weight to certain excercises

Leg Sled: 110 lbs 4 sets 10,9,9,7
Standing Calve Raises: 200lbs 4 sets 10,8,8,8
Hack Squats: 45lbs 4 sets 8,5,5,5
Leg Ext: 70lbs 4 sets 10,8,7,7
Leg Curl: 70lbs 4 sets 10,8,6,6
Squats: 45lbs(barbell) 10,10,9,9

legs were too tired for any cardio

briancurran01
02-16-2004, 06:29 PM
hey man. nice workout. :thumbup:

one suggestion. one www.fitday.com to track your calories. i dont think you are eating enough based upon what you puit in here for your meals.

fox example: i weigh 251 i average between 2500-2600 calories a day i am losing a good amount of weight and gaining some of it back in muscle.

Just a suggestion, because i know when i first started i was not eating enough and it wasnt doing any good for me working out.

ogarchamplin
02-17-2004, 05:16 PM
Day 4

Off day did a lot of homework and watch tv

Sleep: 10 Hours

Breakfast: 1 cup plain Cheerios, 1/2 cup 1% milk

Mid Snak: Berry Lite Yoguart

Lunch: 1 can of Tuna w/tbl of mayo on wheat, Orange lite Applesauce

Aft Snak: Lite Cottagecheese w/Applebutter

Dinner: 6oz thin cut baked pork, greenbeans, brownrice, green salad mixed w/ Ugli fruit

Lat Snak: Bread w/Kings Syrup

ogarchamplin
02-18-2004, 04:19 PM
Day 5:

Got some type of stomach flu thats going around. I can still eat but i felt sick a little and had the backdoor trots all day. Anyhow school was hetic so my meals were off today.

Sleep:8 hours

Breakfast: 3x3 inch square of a egg, potatoe, cheese cassorole, 2 sausage links, cut up fruit:grapes, canteloupe, watermelon, pinapple, honeydew

Lunch: 6" Turkey sub w/cheese, no mayo and lots of veggies

Snak: Powerade drink at the gym

Dinner: 1 cup Hamburger Helper, small plain salad, applesauce

Late Snak: Yogurt

Routine: I added an extra set and added weight to all exercises but one. I hate using dumbells because my left arm is so weak compared to the right :confused:

Military Presses: 50lbs 4 sets 8, 5, 4, 4
Seated Dumbell Press:25lbs 4 sets 6, 6, 5, 4
Standing Lateral Rasies: 20lbs 4 sets 7, 5, 5, 5
Narrow Grip Bench Press: 65lbs 4 sets 8, 6, 6, 6
Barbell Curls: 45lbs 4 sets 7, 6, 5, 4
Hammer Curls: 20lbs 4 sets 6, 5, 5, 5

OddBall
02-18-2004, 05:23 PM
doing good bro.:)

ogarchamplin
02-19-2004, 12:31 PM
I know that these Journals are for your diet and excercise but i need to vent off a little steam so i thought i would do it here. To start off with last night at midnight my wife starts yelling that something is on fire in the house. I get up and run out to the kitchen and it looks foggy but not like smoke. I open the fridge and notice the light is off and the fridge is not running. After reseting the breaker i hear a hissing from the back and realize that it is spraying freeon all over the place. I unplug the fridge and we call my neighbour at almost 1 am to ask if we can store our frozen stuff in his freezer. He syas yes, so here we are carrying bags of frozen chicken breasts, talipila, and veggies upstairs to my neighbours.

So this morning i call my maintance office and tell them what happened and they come within the hour with a new fridge. Once they pull it out the notice that the electrical cord that went into the fride was chewed and it sparked which in turn broke the copper pipe that held the freeon. Now we are not allowed animals and the cats were hid while they were there so i dont know if they are going to blame mice or if i got busted. Anyhow that crisis seems to be over so i go to the grocecry store for some food and to pick up my wife's perscription because she has the stomach flu and a UTI.

I first decided that i needed to eat because it had been since 8pm the night before and it was already 12 and i was starving. So i go to this place Called Boston Market and order baked chicken, a yam and spinich. They inform me that they are out of the chicken so i say fine let me have the meatloaf. Once i get my food my spinich is creamed and my yam is candied yams. I eat very little of anything and start daydreaming about a boiled chicken breast. I now realize that maybe i should invest in some MRP's.

I go to the store and get my food(have you noticed that if it says carb control on it you get less and pay more) and i need some Goldbond Foot Spray which they carry but have none on the shelf. I ask a clerk to check the back and he gets all pissy and says why dont you just buy the powder? I say because i don't like leaving powder footprints in my livingroom and having powder smoke comeout of my sneakers when i walk. Anyhow i get my spray and go home.

Once i am home i realize that i forgot distilled water for my CPAP machine and plastic cups for our water cooler. I go to my local Rite aid and of course they are out of the water but they do have the cups. I get in line behind a lady who has about 30 items compared to my two. After she is finally rung up she tries to write a check. The cashier calls the manager who tells this lady that the other Rite Aid called and that they told her the should would be comming to this store to write a bad check and that the check number would be 508. Which in fact was the number that the lady check was. So they get into a screaming match about insufficent funds and i finally leave and came home. I am now going to take a nap and hope this day can start over.

ogarchamplin
02-19-2004, 03:29 PM
I feel much better now...Sorry about the ranting

ogarchamplin
02-19-2004, 04:33 PM
end of the day
Dinner: Steamed chicken w/mixed veggies
Late Snak: 6oz glass of choc low carb milk

JustinF
02-19-2004, 04:35 PM
Congrats on starting a new lifestyle. I look forward to watching your progress.

ogarchamplin
02-20-2004, 07:27 PM
Day 7: Off

Still feeling a little sick..maybe i should with my poor eating habits today...had to give myself a lecture and start to fly right again. I hate when i slip

Gym: 30 minutes of Cardio

Breakfast: 3x3 square of potato, egg, cheese cassorole, 3 sausage links, mixed fruit

Lunch: One Cup of Hamburger Helper

Aft Snak: Baby Spinich

Late Dinner: Chopped Sirloin w/onions, corn, cottage cheese w/applebutter, salad w/hot bacon dressing, 1/2 dinner roll :bang:

briancurran01
02-21-2004, 10:32 AM
keep with it man. soon it will become like habit. I know it did for me.

Hercule
02-21-2004, 06:07 PM
I read through your journal man. You have some awesome dedication man. I wish you the best of luck.

ogarchamplin
02-21-2004, 09:23 PM
Day 1: Back to the grind...i do have to say WTF? i lost some pundage on the weights compared to last day 1 and i have no idea why. In fact i am a little depressed about it. My wife joined me today to do my routine with me which was kinda fun..anyhow lets get to the meat and the potatoes

Breakfast: 1 cup plain cheerios w/ 1/2 cup of Carb Countdown milk

Lunch: Had a Vietnamse food called Bheut thet nun..cold rice noodles w/ thinly sliced pork, cucumbers, lettuce, bean sprouts, peanuts, carrots

After Snak: 8oz of Carb Coutdown Choc milk

Went and saw Mystic River

Dinner: cold leftover steamed chicken w/mixed veggies

Late Snak: 3 Tbls non fat cottage cheese w/ 1 tbls Applebutter

Routine:
25 minutes of Cardio
Flat Benchpress: 95lbs(was 135 last time) 4 sets 5, 3, 5, 4
Fly Press: 50lbs 4 sets 8, 6, 5, 4
Chest Press: 70lbs 4 sets 8, 3, 2, 0
T-Row: 70lbs 4 sets 8, 7, 7, 5
Barbell Row:25lbs(last time 35) 4 sets 6, 6, 6, 6
Shrugs: 50lbs 4 sets 8, 6, 5, 5

briancurran01
02-21-2004, 09:29 PM
nice work. just keep at it man. things will change before you know it. dont worry about what weights you lift form is more important.

just try to improve on each session, be it more weight, more reps more sets anything. baby steps big guy. each lil step leads to your bigger goal.

it was a while before i could move up the weights in anything and lost some like you are describing dont get frustrated. just keep working hard and it will pay off.

just keep at it and dont let anything derail you.

:thumbup:

OddBall
02-22-2004, 04:48 PM
like briancurran01 has stated form is important not the weight you can throw around.you are doing good.i look forward to readsing your journali hoping we can work out this coming weekend.

ogarchamplin
02-22-2004, 06:37 PM
Day 2: Off

My gym was bought out ahile back and they have been painting and remolding for awhile. Well they are normally 24 hours but they closed lat night at midnight to tonight at midnight so that they can rearrange the equipment. So it should be intersesting to see how everything will be set up on Monday. Stay home and did some studying for a Humanities and Math test on Monday plus i played Dirt to Daytona all day.

Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs on two slices of Texas bread, 8oz of Carb Coutdown Choc Milk

Lunch: 2 cans of Tuna w/ 1 tbls of mayo, applesauce

Aft Snak: 3 tbls of non fat cottage cheese w/1 tbls of Applebutter

Dinner: 1 boiled chicken breast on a bed of baby spinich, mixed veggies, brown rice w/pat of low fat butter, 8 oz of white Carb Countdown milk

Late Snak: 1 Slice Texas bread w/ Kings Syrup

ogarchamplin
02-23-2004, 06:39 PM
:bang: :bang: :bang:

Day 3: Started off bad and ended bad. Screwed up the diet and just felt off key today. I ate so much that i will just list them as meal 1 etc. Had two tests today and was stressed out............

Meal 1 : 1 cup plain Cheerios w/ 1/2 carb coutdown white milk
Meal 2: Mixed fruit cup, one scoop of potato and cheese cassorole, 2 sausage links
Meal 3: Bananna
Meal 4: 2 Cans Tuna w/ i tabl of Mayo
Meal 5: 1 reeses peanutbutter egg
Meal 6: 2 slices pizza(light sauce)

Workout:
Leg Sled: 110lbs 4 sets 8,7,8,7
Standing Calve Rasies: 240lbs 4 sets 8,8,8,8
Hack Squats: 45lbs 4 sets 6,8,6,7
Leg Ext: 70lbs 4 sets 6,5,5,6
Leg Curl: 70lbs 4 sets 6,6,7,7
Squats: 45lbs 4 sets 6,6,5,4
5 minute of cardio before workout. I finally have the money to buy protien powder and MRP's get got to fiqure out which ones...man today SUCKED

pruneman
02-23-2004, 06:57 PM
: I finally have the money to buy protien powder and MRP's get got to fiqure out which ones...man today SUCKED

I would have to recommend Nitrean for protein powder and Opticen for an MRP. I have them both and they taste great and you can't beat the quality. Plus it supports WBB :D

BTW...I am also from the harrisburg area.

clvmike19
02-23-2004, 09:35 PM
Just keep plowing man.....youll get there. Anything worth having takes time and work. Changing your body takes ALOT of work, Im sure you know that.

ogarchamplin
02-24-2004, 09:11 PM
Day 4: Off Day

Have been feeling sick lately and diaherra. Had an appt w/ my doc because was having some heart palpatations but i suffer from an anxeity disorder so we just increased my Zoloft. Any how had about three hundred things to do so my meal schedule was jacked up again. If i am still feeling sick tommorow should i still work out?

Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs w/ 2 slices Texas bread, 8oz Carb Coutdown Choc milk

Lunch: Wendy's Fast Food: Plain Baked potato, small chilli, small side salad w/ fat free french dressing

Snak: bananna

Dinner: Turkey sub w/ lettuce and sweet peppers only

Snak: bananna

So tired just want to sleep

ogarchamplin
02-25-2004, 06:44 PM
Day:5

still sick to the point that i blew off college today. Forced every meal down but had to skip gym time. I guess i will do day 5 on day 6. anyhow here is the breakdown

Sleep: 15 Hours

Breakfast: 4 scrambled Eggs w/ 2 slices of texas bread, 8 oz of Carb Coutdown Choc milk

Snak: Bananna

Lunch: 1 cup Brown Rice, serving of Baby Spinich raw, 1 Talipia Fillet w/ Lemon Pepper Mrs. Dash

Snak: Protein Shake

Dinner: 6 baked French Fries, Serving of Baby Spinich, 1 Sloppy Joe

Late Snak: Cottage Cheese w/ Applebutter

briancurran01
02-25-2004, 07:01 PM
nice work on the diet man. hope you start feeling better.

Darcy Tucker
02-25-2004, 07:02 PM
:whazzup: Keep up the hard work bud.

ogarchamplin
02-26-2004, 03:48 PM
Day 6: Still sick and had to force all my meals but i got them in. I am going to start back on day 1 starting on Friday. Not much else to say...

Sleep: 14 Hours

Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs w/ 2 slices texas bread, 8 oz Carb Coutdown Choc milk

Snak: 3 tbls of non fat cottage cheese

Lunch: MRP(Opticen)

Snak: 1 can of tuna in water drained

Dinner: 1 boiled chicken breast, baby spinich, 1 cup brown rice, applesauce

Planned snak: Yougurt

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1840
Fat: 38 341 19%
Sat: 13 116 7%
Poly: 7 60 3%
Mono: 11 98 6%
Carbs: 173 656 37%
Fiber: 9 0 0%
Protein: 195 780 44%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

ogarchamplin
02-27-2004, 05:37 PM
Back to the Gym after a two day layoff due to illness. Started back with day 1 to make it fit my schedule better. Consumed alot of calories today thou..

Sleep:6 Hours

Breakfast: 1 scoop of baked potatoes w/ lowfat mozza cheese and egg, 3 sausage links, 1 cup of fresh mixed fruit

Snak: Blueberry Nutrigrain Bar

Snak: Post Work out Protien Shake

Dinner: 1 grilled Veggie frenchbread pizza, side of baby spinich

Snak: 3 Tabls of Non Fat Cottage Cheese

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2440
Fat: 110 993 42%
Sat: 41 367 15%
Poly: 10 94 4%
Mono: 39 352 15%
Carbs: 175 651 27%
Fiber: 12 0 0%
Protein: 185 741 31%

Workout:

25 minutes on treadmill
Flat Bench Press: 95lbs 4 sets 8,6,5,5
Fly Press: 50lbs 4 sets 8,7,6,6
Chest Press: 70lbs 4 sets 8,5,4,3
T-Row: 70lbs 4 sets 8,8,8,6
Barbell Row: 55lbs 4 sets 8,8,6,6
Dumbell Shrugs: 50lbs 4 sets 8,6,6,4

PizDoff
02-27-2004, 05:43 PM
I'm cheering for you brother!

ogarchamplin
02-27-2004, 05:49 PM
Thanks.....

ogarchamplin
02-27-2004, 06:05 PM
I just cheated and had a 12oz Barq's Rootbeer :(

briancurran01
02-27-2004, 07:19 PM
Back to the Gym after a two day layoff due to illness. Started back with day 1 to make it fit my schedule better. Consumed alot of calories today thou..

Breakfast: 1 scoop of baked potatoes w/ lowfat mozza cheese and egg, 3 sausage links, 1 cup of fresh mixed fruit

Snak: Blueberry Nutrigrain Bar

Snak: Post Work out Protien Shake

Dinner: 1 grilled Veggie frenchbread pizza, side of baby spinich

Snak: 3 Tabls of Non Fat Cottage Cheese

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 3021
Fat: 114 1022 35%
Sat: 41 367 13%
Poly: 10 94 3%
Mono: 39 352 12%
Carbs: 207 754 26%
Fiber: 18 0 0%
Protein: 289 1154 39%

Workout:

25 minutes on treadmill
Flat Bench Press: 95lbs 4 sets 8,6,5,5
Fly Press: 50lbs 4 sets 8,7,6,6
Chest Press: 70lbs 4 sets 8,5,4,3
T-Row: 70lbs 4 sets 8,8,8,6
Barbell Row: 55lbs 4 sets 8,8,6,6
Dumbell Shrugs: 50lbs 4 sets 8,6,6,4

nice job on the diet man

pruneman
02-27-2004, 07:42 PM
hey man...good looking session. Glad to see you're feeling better. BTW...i am in town for a week. Not sure when would be convenient for you, but let me know if you want to meet up for a session some time.

-prune

ogarchamplin
02-28-2004, 04:02 PM
Day 2: Off

Did no Cardio or anything today. Watched tv and played PS2. Hey we all need days like this. I should of went out thou its warming up here in the East.

Breakfast: 4 eggs scrambled w/ 2 slices Texas Bread, bananna

Snak: 1/2 non fat cottage cheese

Lunch: 2 cans of Tuna(albacore) on a bed of baby spinich

Snak: Protien Shake

Dinner: 1 cup Sloppy Joe mix on bed of Baby Spinich, serving of Applesauce

Proposed Snak: Yogurt

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1826
Fat: 51 463 26%
Sat: 20 178 10%
Poly: 6 50 3%
Mono: 18 164 9%
Carbs: 148 543 31%
Protein: 191 763 43%
Alcohol: 0 0 0

ogarchamplin
03-01-2004, 05:14 PM
Day 3: 02/29/04 LEG DAY..started off late. slept in untill noon and screwed my eating and day schedule all to hell. I deceided to drop a set but add weight

Breakfast: bananna

Snak: Post Workout Protein Shake

Lunch: 2 cans of drained Tuna on a bed of baby spinich

snak: Applesauce

no dinner went to bed

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 801
Fat: 5 41 5%
Sat: 1 9 1%
Poly: 1 11 1%
Mono: 1 5 1%
Carbs: 86 308 40%
Protein: 105 421 55%

Workout:
Leg Sled 140(110 before) 3 sets 8,7,8
Standing Calve Rasies:280lbs(240 before) 3 sets 8,7,6
Hack Squats: 65lbs(45 before) 3 sets 7,5,5
Leg Ext: 90lbs(70 before) 3 sets 8,6,5
Leg Curl: 90lbs(70 before) 3 sets 8,6,6

ogarchamplin
03-01-2004, 05:17 PM
Day 4: Off day..still feeling a little sick didnt eat right today but i got some food in

Breakfast:Bananna

Snak: Apple

Lunch: 2 cans drained Tuna on a bed of Baby Spinich

Dinner: 1 grilled vegetable frenchbread pizza, 2 pickles

snak: Yougurt

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1657
Fat: 23 208 13%
Sat: 9 85 5%
Poly: 3 26 2%
Mono: 2 20 1%
Carbs: 163 595 37%
Fiber: 15 0 0%
Protein: 197 787 49%

briancurran01
03-01-2004, 06:55 PM
hope you get to feeling better man.

ogarchamplin
03-02-2004, 05:06 PM
Day 5: was to go to the gym but still not feeling well. The problem is that i suffer from Panic Attack disorder and my doc just switched my meds and i am having a hard time adjusting to them. Slept all day and screwed the diet up

Sleep: 15 hours

Breakfast(3pm) 4 scrambled eggs w 2 slices bread and one tabl spoon of salsa, 1 5.5 oz of V-8 juice

Dinner: 1 baked Talipia fillet w lemon pepper Mrs. Dash, peas and carrots and brown rice

Late Snak: Yougurt

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1169
Fat: 35 317 28%
Sat: 10 94 8%
Poly: 7 66 6%
Mono: 12 110 10%
Carbs: 131 487 44%
Protein: 78 310 28%

ogarchamplin
03-05-2004, 04:49 AM
Got back form the doctors and found out that i lost 26lbs since November 12th. I am PSYCHED!

pruneman
03-05-2004, 11:53 AM
congrats dude :thumbup:

briancurran01
03-05-2004, 03:01 PM
good job on the weight loss man. I think you need to bump your calories up seriously though bud.

i weigh 250 and i take in anywhere between 2300-2600 everyday.

That is really AWESOME on the weight loss though.

ogarchamplin
03-06-2004, 06:40 AM
good job on the weight loss man. I think you need to bump your calories up seriously though bud.

That is really AWESOME on the weight loss though.

I am afarid of bumping up my caloric intake. With the results i have seen why fix something that is not broke? Yes i am trying to gain muscle but losing the fat is more of an health issue. My doctor informed me that so far i have lost 7% of my bodyweight and studies have shown that for severly obese people like myself that once you hit the 10% plus loss mark your health benefits start to increse. I do need to get back in the swing of the gym thou with the changing of the meds i have been a little off of center as of late.

briancurran01
03-06-2004, 06:49 AM
ok. it was just a suggestion. I have been losing fat and gaining muscle with my calorie intake which includes 1 cheat day a week.

whatever is working for you. I am just trying to help you out with what i have learned from my experience

ogarchamplin
03-06-2004, 08:18 AM
1 cheat day a week.

When you cheat what meals do you eat? i do appericate the advice and welcome it. I hope i did not come off as being rude to your response

briancurran01
03-06-2004, 09:57 AM
when i have cheat meals i eat close to maintenace calores

on my last cheat day about a month ago i ate

quarter pounder with cheese
6 pice chicken nuggets
calzone from old c
reeses peanut butter cup blizzard

I think the cheat day helped kick in my metabolism as i started losing more weight then. As you can tell from my journal i am pretty strict on my diet monday through friday and I try to limit my carbs. If you go to low on the calories your body may think it is shutting down and store everything as fat. If you eat healthy foods with more calories. you can lose fat and gain muscle.

I know before i started doing the cutting diet setup for me by galielo i was only taking in about 1200-1500 calories a day and i was not losing anything. Since i have done the diet he gave me i have lost 17 pounds and dropped almost 8 bodyfat and i have gained about 10 pounds in muscle. I eat lots of chicken, tuna, broccoli and spinach. and low carb yogurt

my typical diet would look like this

meal 1
6 oz turkey
3 oz carb control yogurt

meal 2
1/4 cup mixed nuts
3 oz carb control yogurt

meal3
6 oz chicken breast
2 cups broccoli

meal 4
2 cans tuna fish
1/4 cup mixed nuts

meal 5
nitrean mixed with water
16 oz gatorade

meal 6
eithe chicken, steak or turkey
brocoli or mixed veggies

hope this helps

briancurran01
03-06-2004, 09:58 AM
and no you did not come off as rude :). i just dont want you to think i am telling you what to do. Only trying to help.

ogarchamplin
03-06-2004, 04:59 PM
Day7: starting to adjust to my new meds hopefully i can return to the gym tommorow with great force! Slept in late so i had breakfast for lunch

Sleep: 12 Hours

Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs, 2 slices white bread, bananna, 8oz of Choc Carbcoutdown milk

Snak: Whey Protien Shake

Lunch: 2 cans drained white albacore tuna w/ baby spininch

Dinner: 1 boiled chicken breast, 1 cup peas, 1 cup brown rice, baby spininch

Late Snak: 8ox choc Carbcoutdown Milk

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1781
Fat: 35 318 19%
Sat: 12 104 6%
Poly: 6 57 3%
Mono: 10 86 5%
Carbs: 148 510 30%
Fiber: 20 0 0%
Protein: 211 845 51%

ogarchamplin
03-07-2004, 06:33 PM
Day1: back to the gym finally! i did do number 5 on day 1 just for a change thou

Sleep:10 hours

Breakfast: 2 Breakfast Burritos, bananna

Snak: PWO Protien Shake

Lunch: 1/2 serving of a vietnamese dish called Bhuen Thet Nuhn(rice noodles,pork,lettuce,carrots)

Snak: other half of Bhuen Thet Nuhn

Dinner: Baked Chickenbreast w/ Mrs. Dash Lemmon Pepper, bananna

Snak: 3 tabl of Crunchy Peanutbutter

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2507
Fat: 74 667 28%
Sat: 21 190 8%
Poly: 9 79 3%
Mono: 16 145 6%
Carbs: 209 736 30%
Fiber: 25 0 0%
Protein: 254 1017 42%

25 minutes on Treadmill

Military Presses: 60lbs 6,5,5
Seated Dumbell Press: 25lbs 5,4,3
Standing Lateral Rasies: 20lbs 5,4,4
Narrow Grip Bench Press: 85lbs 7,7,7
Barbell Curls: 55lbs 7,5,4
Hammer Curls: 20lbs 7,6,6

briancurran01
03-07-2004, 07:39 PM
nice work man. keep working as hard as you can you will get there. You show alot of dedication and hard work. THat is a cant miss combination :thumbup:

ogarchamplin
03-08-2004, 04:36 PM
Day2: Off day..did no cardio but i walked around my development three times. about a mile or so. I guess any excercise is better than none. I did some dumbell work yesterday and my left arm hurts like a bitch today.

Breakfast: 4 scrambled eggs, 2 slices white bread, 8oz Carbcountdown Milk, Yougurt

Snak: Protein Shake

Lunch: 1 Grilled Veggie French Bread Pizza

Snak: 4 tabls Peanutbutter

Dinner: Baby Spininch, 1 serving of spaghetti w/meat sauce

Snak: 1/2 cup Coc Cheese w/ 1 tabl of Applebutter

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2402
Fat: 101 909 39%
Sat: 31 282 12%
Poly: 16 140 6%
Mono: 35 317 14%
Carbs: 219 800 34%
Fiber: 19 0 0%
Protein: 154 617 27%
Alcohol: 0 0 0

etwa
03-08-2004, 04:39 PM
ogar, that last day of meals looks great. How did you feel. 2500 cals is probably right around your resting metabolism needs! Keep jamming protein down your throat, start cleaning up those carbs and ditching that saturated fat and you will start adding muscle faster than you can lose fat. Keep it up!

pruneman
03-08-2004, 07:20 PM
just out of curiosity, what's in them breakfast burritos your eatin? are they some sort of healthy thing? just curious cause i've never heard of healthy breakfast burritos.

ogarchamplin
03-08-2004, 07:39 PM
just out of curiosity, what's in them breakfast burritos your eatin? are they some sort of healthy thing? just curious cause i've never heard of healthy breakfast burritos.

Click Here (http://164.109.34.107/countries/usa/food/nutrition/menuitems/display/index.jsp?itemID=334&mode=&imageMode=small&subMode=viewDetail)

ogarchamplin
03-08-2004, 07:50 PM
ogar, that last day of meals looks great. How did you feel. 2500 cals is probably right around your resting metabolism needs! Keep jamming protein down your throat, start cleaning up those carbs and ditching that saturated fat and you will start adding muscle faster than you can lose fat. Keep it up!

I feel great and i am not hungry at all. Do you think that i should cut my carbs more?

pruneman
03-08-2004, 08:14 PM
Your amount of carbs doesn't look too bad to me, but IMO you could be getting them from much better sources (oatmeal, yams, brown rice, WW bread). Some things i would change would be adding oatmeal for breakfast in place of the banana, trading the french bread pizza for a sandwich on WW bread. these things are high in fiber and low GI...it'll fill you up and provide sustained energy. Just my $0.02...not trying to sound rude.

ogarchamplin
03-08-2004, 08:23 PM
Your amount of carbs doesn't look too bad to me, but IMO you could be getting them from much better sources (oatmeal, yams, brown rice, WW bread). Some things i would change would be adding oatmeal for breakfast in place of the banana, trading the french bread pizza for a sandwich on WW bread. these things are high in fiber and low GI...it'll fill you up and provide sustained energy. Just my $0.02...not trying to sound rude.

I usually eat brown rice at least 5x a week just the last two days i took a break. I never ate whole wheat bread any suggestions?

etwa
03-09-2004, 11:32 AM
ogar, cutting carbs is not the answer when weight lifting or should I say trying to add muscle. But I do agree with Pruneman try to clean those carbs up. That breakfast burrito can be made much cleaner.

Whole wheat bread is good but try to get something that is very high in fiber as this tends to be less processed. Most of my carbs come from ole fashioned oats and brown rice.

Fats are important to big men, I was 342 lbs! I had a high, high fat diet! So eat good fats. Egg yolk, fish, avocados, red meat and more fish. Get most of your fat from fish as that is the good stuff. Use red meat and the others to satisfy the cravings.

You will almost have to become a student of the fitness game but you will look back and be amazed at how you will do.

Eat clean,
TR

ogarchamplin
03-09-2004, 06:28 PM
Day 3: Leg Day i hate leg day..anyhow i really pushed myself in the gym tonight. plus i am so sore from my chest workout on Sunday that i swear if it wasnt the knowledge of me lifting i would swear i was having a heart attack. Bought whole wheat bread on the way home to replace the white bread. I am going to cheat when listing my meals i am just going to copy and paste from my fitday cause i am tired.

Sleep: 6 hours

Foods Eaten Today
Food Name Servings Cals Fat Carb Prot
Carb Coutdown Choc Milk 8 oz 100 5 2 12
Yogurt, plain, lowfat milk 0.5 cup (8 fl oz) 78 2 9 6
Bread, white 2 regular slice 139 2 26 4
Egg omelet or scrambled egg, fat not added in cooking 1 cup (about 3.4 large eggs) 273 17 5 22
Whey Protein(Eclipse) 8 fl oz 180 1 10 32
Tuna, canned, water pack 2 can (6.5 oz), drained 387 3 0 85
Spinach, raw 1 cup 7 0 1 1
Whey Protein(Eclipse) 1 cup 180 1 10 32
Rice, brown, medium-grain, cooked 1 cup 218 2 46 5
Pork, tenderloin, baked 2 cup, cooked, diced 460 16 0 74
Asparagus, cooked, from fresh, NS as to fat added in cooking 1 cup 77 4 8 5
Pears, canned, extra light syrup pack, solids and liquids 1 cup, halves 116 0 30 1
Cheese, cottage, NFS 0.5 cup 100 4 3 13
Total Calories 2314 57 149 292

Calories Eaten Today
Total: 2314
Fat: 509
Saturated: 179
Polyunsat: 71
Monounsat: 162
Carbohydrates: 526
Protein: 1168
Alcohol: 0
Calorie Breakdown

Fat Carbs
Protein Alcohol

Leg Sled: 140lbs 10,10,10
Standing Calf Rasies: 320 10,9,10
Hack Squats: 90lbs 7,6,5
Leg Ext: 110 7,6,5
Leg Curl: 110 7,6,7

briancurran01
03-09-2004, 06:43 PM
NICE work on the diet man

ogarchamplin
03-09-2004, 06:49 PM
Thank You

ogarchamplin
03-09-2004, 08:17 PM
oh i forgot i also did 25 minutes on the treadmill

JustinF
03-10-2004, 04:35 AM
Diet is looking much better as of late. Keep up your hard work man!!

etwa
03-10-2004, 11:08 AM
Very nice protein intake Ogar. How has your strength been doing? Do you have more energy. I am a big believer in body awareness and how foods fuel us. I notice that when I eat a good balanced meal my energy level rises and can last a few hours untill the next feed.

Keep it up!

ogarchamplin
03-10-2004, 11:49 AM
Very nice protein intake Ogar. How has your strength been doing? Do you have more energy. I am a big believer in body awareness and how foods fuel us. I notice that when I eat a good balanced meal my energy level rises and can last a few hours untill the next feed.

Keep it up!

I feel great and i am not hungry at all. To think at one time i was taking in as many calories in soda a day that i take in total now. As far as the gym each week i have been able to increse my weight that i am lifting

ogarchamplin
03-10-2004, 11:52 AM
Day4: Off...did study for college even thou its spring break.. i might go to the gym and do some cardio later

Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs, 2 slices Whole Wheat bread, 1 tabl catsup, 8oz carcbountdown milk

Snak: 1/2 cup non fat plain yougurt, 1/2 nonfat choc cheese, 1/2 1% milk, 1 scoop strawberry whey mixed in a blendar and drank as a smoothie

Lunch: 1 grilled Veggie french bread pizza, 1 serving applesauce

Snak: 3 tabl Crunchy Peanutbutter

Not sure about dinner yet

ogarchamplin
03-10-2004, 03:02 PM
Day4: Off...did study for college even thou its spring break.. i might go to the gym and do some cardio later

Breakfast: 3 scrambled eggs, 2 slices Whole Wheat bread, 1 tabl catsup, 8oz carcbountdown milk

Snak: 1/2 cup non fat plain yougurt, 1/2 nonfat cottage cheese, 1/2 1% milk, 1 scoop strawberry whey mixed in a blendar and drank as a smoothie

Lunch: 1 grilled Veggie french bread pizza, 1 serving applesauce

Snak: 3 tabl Crunchy Peanutbutter

Dinner: 1/2 of a veggie sub, 1 small slice of pizza w/ light sauce

Snak: 1/2 cup cottage cheese w/ 1 tabl of Applebutter

32oZ of Gatorade

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2499
Fat: 88 793 32%
Sat: 32 292 12%
Poly: 13 115 5%
Mono: 26 237 10%
Carbs: 280 1042 42%
Protein: 157 630 26%

pruneman
03-10-2004, 04:31 PM
I usually eat brown rice at least 5x a week just the last two days i took a break. I never ate whole wheat bread any suggestions?

Yeah...eating the same thing everyday can sometimes get a little boring if you don't vary it somehow. Only thing you need to make sure of w/ the bread is that you get 100% whole wheat. If it says that it is just whole wheat bread, it is just brown white bread.
Keep up the hard work. You are dedicated and definately on the right track to making great improvements with your body.

ogarchamplin
03-10-2004, 10:03 PM
AAAAHHHH its midnight and i am having a major food craving,,,,,i must resist!......i want to eat a big bowl of Peanutbutter Capn-crunch

JustinF
03-11-2004, 03:50 AM
Did you do it? I hope not. :D

ogarchamplin
03-11-2004, 06:09 AM
I didnt do it... i went to bed and drank a large glass of water

pruneman
03-11-2004, 06:18 AM

:thumbup:

JustinF
03-11-2004, 06:41 AM

:thumbup: Nice!!

ogarchamplin
03-11-2004, 06:47 AM
i still pretty hungry since i got up...i think that i am going to have a healthy but large breakfast

ogarchamplin
03-11-2004, 05:32 PM
Day 5: even thou my chest was still sore and i was advised not to work out i still did. I have Panic Attack Disorder and anytime i get a pin in my chest i think i am haing a heart attack. I know sounds crazy but true so i made myself go to the gym

Meal 1: 3 scrambled eggs, 2 slices WW bread, 8oz Choc Carbcoutdown Milk, 1 tabl of catsup

Meal 2: Whey Shake mixed with a Bananna

Meal 3: 2 cans white albacore tuna in water drained, 1 tabl of mayo, 2 slices of toasted WW bread, 1 4oz seving of applesuace lite

Meal 4: PWO Shake

Meal 5: 6oz boneless, skinless, baked chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, i cup green beans

Meal 6: 1/2 non fat cottage cheese, 1 tabl Applebutter

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2489
Fat: 54 490 20%
Sat: 15 139 6%
Poly: 13 118 5%
Mono: 17 149 6%
Carbs: 259 943 39%
Fiber: 23 0 0%
Protein: 243 974 40%

Flat Benchpress: 90lbs 8,6,5
Fly Machine: 62.5 (50 last time) 8,5,5
Chest Press: 70lbs 7,5,5
T-Row: 90lbs (70 last time) 8,5,5
Barbell Row: 65lbs (55 last time) 8,8,8
Shrugs: 50lbs 8,7,6
20minutes on treadmill at 3mph on random

ogarchamplin
03-11-2004, 06:33 PM
I just broke down and had a 12oz rootbeer and it wanst even diet

ogarchamplin
03-12-2004, 09:31 AM
Since i am not up with modern times and own a digital camera i bought one of those throwaway kind. I will be having some pics taken today and should have them posted by Saturday. Dont worry there will be no shirtless photos

briancurran01
03-12-2004, 10:03 AM
Look forward to seeing the pics bro. Congrats on taking that step. I know it is a tough one it sure was for me

ogarchamplin
03-12-2004, 06:41 PM
Well i just got back from the photo shop and i have the pics now i just got to get the courage up to upload them. My wife made me do it shirtless so now i am really emabaressed. Oh well it can be a motivational too. I just hope i dont offend anyone with my obesity. went and saw the move The passion Of the Christ.

Day 6: Off

Meal 1: 3 scrambled eggs, 2 slices WW bread, 1 teaspoon of catsup, 1 cup 1% milk

Meal 2: Joyride Protein Bar

Meal 3: 6 oz cold chicken breast cut up w/ baby spininch

Meal 4: Protein Whey Shake

Meal5: 1 Talipia fillet baked, 1 cup peas and carrots, 1 cup brown rice

Meal 6: 3 tabl chunky peanutbutter

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1982
Fat: 70 629 33%
Sat: 24 217 11%
Poly: 13 113 6%
Mono: 23 209 11%
Carbs: 158 558 29%
Protein: 182 729 38%

briancurran01
03-12-2004, 07:17 PM
ogar-you are not going to offend anyone. You are making a change and it takes a hell of a lot to put your pictures up here. I know it was hard as hell for me to put mine up here. THen i did, my pics looked bad also when i first started. People here will be nothing but supportive.

WHat i did is take a picture every 2 weeks and compare the results myself, and if i thought that there was signifigant change I would post them up here. You should be proud of yourself that you are taking the initiative to do something to help make things better.Just think of this as mitivation like you said, motivation is a powerful thing.Looking at my old pics is what keeps me going day after day and when i feel down or dont want to go to the club I look at those pictures that is what keeps me going.

pruneman
03-12-2004, 07:30 PM
what did you think of the passion? I saw it last week when i was home on spring break. I thought it was good and it made me think of aspects of the passion story that i had never really thought of before. But i don't think i would want to see it again for a while...it was pretty intense.

ogarchamplin
03-12-2004, 07:34 PM
When i try to upload my pics they say that they are too big. i dont know how to make them smaller

ogarchamplin
03-12-2004, 07:35 PM
what did you think of the passion? I saw it last week when i was home on spring break. I thought it was good and it made me think of aspects of the passion story that i had never really thought of before. But i don't think i would want to see it again for a while...it was pretty intense.

It really didnt affect me until about an hour after the movie and i had time to think about it. It was very intense and really stirred up some emotions. I have gone thru some times of giving up on Jesus and God and i after watching the movie i felt like Peter for denying him three times

briancurran01
03-12-2004, 07:36 PM
When i try to upload my pics they say that they are too big. i dont know how to make them smaller

do you have photoshop? or another editing tool?

ogarchamplin
03-12-2004, 07:51 PM
I have microsoft picture it photo 2002...no clue on how to use it. i got the photos off a disc that they gave me with the pics. should i try scanning them instead?

briancurran01
03-12-2004, 07:53 PM
you can try that.

ogarchamplin
03-12-2004, 08:13 PM
Ok here is the first batch and i must remind you that if obese people offend you dont look

6'3" 350lbs

ogarchamplin
03-12-2004, 08:15 PM
i think i made them too small

briancurran01
03-13-2004, 06:28 AM
ogar-you are WAY TOO DAMN hard on yourself. give yourself a break man. slamming yourself all the time does not do any good. think positive, dont dwell on bad things. think about what will come after wards. dont focus on how bad you think you look. focus on what you will look like when you finish.

Pictures are kind of small. just keep working hard man give 100% percent effort into diet and exercise things will change. COngrats on putting up the pics

Reinier
03-13-2004, 06:45 AM
We really cant see much by those pics.
I did see you have a huge pair of calves

ogarchamplin
03-13-2004, 09:28 AM
see if this works...6'3" 350lbs

Hi!
Visit my online photo album called: "My Album"

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid3906437

pruneman
03-13-2004, 11:49 AM
lol...That first pic is very intimidating. I don't think i would want to meet you in a dark ally. I think that posting pics is a great way to keep you motivated and to track your progress. I enjoy reading your journal and seeing the progress you are making. Next time i'm back in the Harrisburg area we should meet up for a session.
Hope you get a chance to enjoy this beautiful weather. Looks like spring is coming.
BTW i like your new avatar.

ogarchamplin
03-13-2004, 04:41 PM
Day 7: Off did nothing but surf the web and clean the house. I am having some friends over Sunday Night for wrestlemania 20 so just wanted to make shure everything was in order.

Meal 1: 1/2 oatmeal, 8oz of Carbcoutdown Choc milk, 2 pickled eggs

Meal 2: Protien shake w/ bannna

Meal 3: Cut up cold skinless chicken breast mixed with baby spinich

Meal 4: 3 tabl Crunchy Peanutbutter

Meal 5: 1 baked skinless chickenbreast, 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup peas

Meal 6: 1/2 non fat Cottage Cheese w/ 1 tabl of Applebutter

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1947
Fat: 58 523 28%
Sat: 15 139 8%
Poly: 13 115 6%
Mono: 21 192 10%
Carbs: 148 495 27%
Fiber: 24 0 0%
Protein: 206 825 45%

debussy
03-13-2004, 09:34 PM
hey man just came upon your journal. great progress man. i'll be stopping often to see how the workouts are doing. this journal keeps me motivated. im especially impressed about how strict you keep your diet.

ogarchamplin
03-13-2004, 09:40 PM
thank you for the postive comments

ogarchamplin
03-14-2004, 10:32 AM
Posting early today because i am hosting a Wrestlemania Party tonight and i got to clean the house and such. Went a bought a blood pressure home monitoring kit and a digital kitchen scale to be more precise with my food intake. Went to Costco's and loaded up on some needed goodies too.

Day 1: Sleep 8 Hours

Meal 1: 2 Breakfast Burritos

Meal 2: PWO Protien Shake

Meal 3: 8oz ground Turkey, 2 sliced WW Bread, I cup Baby Spininch, 2 pickled eggs

Meal 4: bananna

Meal 5: 1 bonless, skinless baked chicken breast, 1 cup peas, i cup brown rice

Meal 6: 3 oz Almonds

Total: 2661
Fat: 115 1038 41%
Sat: 26 230 9%
Poly: 9 83 3%
Mono: 15 134 5%
Carbs: 213 720 29%
Fiber: 33 0 0%
Protein: 192 767 30%

Military Presses: 60lbs 6,6,5
Seated Dumbell Press: 25lbs 7,7,5
Standing Lateral Rasies: 12.5 lbs 7,6,6
Narrow Grip Bench Press: 95lbs 8,8,8
Barbell Curls: 55lbs 8,7,6
Hammer Curls:
30lbs 8,5,5
Treadmill 10 minutes at 2.6 mph and 10 mins at 3.2 mph

ogarchamplin
03-15-2004, 04:54 PM
Day 2: Back to college! man at 35 somtimes school sucks...anyhow getting ready for some snow and sleet on Tuesday. I hope it dosent happen because i have leg day tommorow and i dont want to miss it.

Sleep: 5 hours

Meal 1: 1 cup creamed Chipped Beef, 1 cup mix raw fruit

Meal 2: 2oz plain almonds, 2 fig newtons

Meal 3: 4oz boneless, skinless baked chicken breast, 1/2 brown rice, 1/2 cup peas

Meal 4: 2 pickled Eggs

Meal 5: 7oz Ground Turkey Burger, 2 slices WW bread, 1 cup brown rice, 4oz mango applesauce(lite)

Meal 6: Whey Protien Shake

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2276
Fat: 87 782 36%
Sat: 18 161 7%
Poly: 13 117 5%
Mono: 23 203 9%
Carbs: 216 748 35%
Fiber: 29 0 0%
Protein: 158 634 29%

ogarchamplin
03-16-2004, 04:02 PM
Day 3: its to be leg day but my wife had to take her Grandmother to the hospital so now i have no car which means no gym. I will just have to make it up this week somewhere.

Meal 1: 3 scrambled eggs, 2 slices WW bread, 8oz Carb Coutdown Milk, 1 tabl catsup

Meal 2: Whey Shake w/ 1 bananna and 1 tabl of peanut butter

Meal 3: 1 can of white Albacore Tuna in water, 4 fatfree Fig Newtons

Meal 4: 3oz of plain Almonds

Meal 5: 2 slices of thin crust pizza, light sauce, shredded chicken, 1 cup baby spinich

Meal 6: 1 cup non fat cottage cheese w/ 1 tabl of Applebutter

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2249
Fat: 89 804 37%
Sat: 24 216 10%
Poly: 10 89 4%
Mono: 21 189 9%
Carbs: 187 653 30%
Protein: 176 703 33%

etwa
03-17-2004, 10:27 AM
Ogar, Your diet is looking on! Have you ever thought about doing a "Free day"! Just a thought as I noticed the pizza! Free day is where you eat what ever you want in order to get rid of cravings. I have a free meal about once every 4 or 5 days. Oh and Pizza is almost always on the menu!

Hey I saw your pictures! I need to get mine up as I looked very much like you do a mere 16 months ago. Keep it up as this new lifestyle will probably fix a whole range of those health problems your dealing with.

Eat clean!
TR

ogarchamplin
03-17-2004, 12:13 PM
Ogar, Your diet is looking on! Have you ever thought about doing a "Free day"! Just a thought as I noticed the pizza! Free day is where you eat what ever you want in order to get rid of cravings. I have a free meal about once every 4 or 5 days. Oh and Pizza is almost always on the menu!

Hey I saw your pictures! I need to get mine up as I looked very much like you do a mere 16 months ago. Keep it up as this new lifestyle will probably fix a whole range of those health problems your dealing with.

Eat clean!
TR

Thanks, i have been thinking about doing a free day. cause even when i get the pizza its always thin crust, light sauce. I am just not sure if i want to do a free meal once a week or a whole free day once a month

Khar
03-17-2004, 03:09 PM
Thanks, i have been thinking about doing a free day. cause even when i get the pizza its always thin crust, light sauce. I am just not sure if i want to do a free meal once a week or a whole free day once a month

If I had to choose between those two I would take one cheat meal a week...

ogarchamplin
03-17-2004, 04:47 PM
Day 4: Off day...really a bad day as far as the diet. I have been doing so well but i had school today and errands to run and i did not plan well at all. I keep thinking of that quote " If you fail to plan, you plan to fail!" Anyhow i hope to get the caloric intake back in shape tomorrow.

Meal 1: 3x3 square of egg cassarole made with egg, cheese, potato, and sasuage, and 1 fuit cup of raw grapes, watermelon and cantloupe

Meal 2: 2 fat free fig newtons, 2oz plain almonds

Meal 3: bananna

Meal 4: 5oz of canned Turkey on a multi grain bagel, used baby spinich instead of lettuce, 1 can rootbeer

Meal 5: 1 talipia fillet baked, 1 cup baby spininch, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1/2 cup peas

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2754
Fat: 125 1126 42%
Sat: 36 324 12%
Poly: 12 111 4%
Mono: 39 355 13%
Carbs: 266 952 36%
Fiber: 28 0 0%
Protein: 147 589 22%

ogarchamplin
03-18-2004, 11:34 AM
My gym is running a "Who can lose the most weight and Body fat in six weeks contest". I entered today with a weight of 347.8 and a BF of 43.9%...i can win this. I was really doing well today with my workout. I woke up feel very shaky and full of anexity and panic. So to combat this i went to the gym and worked out

Sleep: 5 Hours

Meal 1: Strawberry Whey shake w/ 1 bananna and 1 tabl of natural Peanutbutter

Meal 2: mixed fruit cup raw and plain

Meal 3: 1 5oz can of turkey breast on a multigrain bagel, topped with baby spinich, 2 Fat Free Fig Newtons

Planned Meals

Meal 4: 2 Tabls of Nautral Peanutbutter

Meal 5: 2 slices of Roast Beef w/ carrots, potatos, onions, celery

Meal 6: 1/2 cup non fat Cottage cheese w/ 1 tabl applebutter

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1962
Fat: 66 593 31%
Sat: 18 164 9%
Poly: 9 79 4%
Mono: 26 232 12%
Carbs: 216 757 40%
Fiber: 27 0 0%
Protein: 137 546 29%

Here is my two week average
Average Calories
source grams cals %total
Total: 2276
Fat: 81 730 33%
Sat: 24 212 10%
Poly: 12 104 5%
Mono: 24 218 10%
Carbs: 202 719 33%
Protein: 186 743 34%

Flat Bench Press: 95 lbs 10,10,10
Fly Machine: 62.5 lbs 8,7,8
Chest Press: 70lbs 8,8,8
T-Row: 90lbs 10,10,10
Barbell Row: 90lbs 10,10,10
Dumbell Shrugs: 70lbs 10,8,6
Treadmill 20 minutes

JD77
03-19-2004, 02:27 PM
Best of luck to you in the contest. This is my first time visiting your journal and I noticed you've made some outstanding progress on your lifts. Keep up the good work!

ogarchamplin
03-19-2004, 02:29 PM
Best of luck to you in the contest. This is my first time visiting your journal and I noticed you've made some outstanding progress on your lifts. Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much

ogarchamplin
03-19-2004, 02:34 PM
Day 6: Off day

Slept in today which threw my eating schedule off. I am also taking my daughter to a local independant pro wrestling show and she wants Wendy's so i guess i will be having the Baked potato and side salad.

Meals so far

Meal 1: 2 eggs scrambled, 1 multigrain bagel, 8 oz Carb Countdown Choc Milk, 1 tabl catsup

Meal 2: 2 slices roast beef, 1/4 potatos, 1/4 celery, 1/4 onions, 1/4 carrots, i Canada Dry Vanilla soda

Meal 3: 1 strawberry whey shake w/ 1 tabl of natural peanut butter

Meal 4: i cannot beleive i did this but my daughter wanted Mcdonalds and i got a 6 piece white chicken nugget, and a cheeseburger...man what a way to screw up a diet

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2052
Fat: 72 645 32%
Sat: 22 194 10%
Poly: 5 49 2%
Mono: 15 134 7%
Carbs: 237 883 44%
Fiber: 16 0 0%
Protein: 121 486 24%

ryuage
03-19-2004, 02:37 PM
good luck with the contest!

Saint Patrick
03-20-2004, 08:34 PM
Yeah Ogar congrats on the progress so far and keep it up.

ogarchamplin
03-20-2004, 09:49 PM
its almost midnight and i dont have time to post all my meals so i will cheat by copying and pasting from my fitday.

Foods Eaten Today
Egg omelet or scrambled egg, fat not added in cooking 3 large egg 237 15 4 19
Multigrain Bagel 1 serving 300 3 57 11
Banana, raw 1 cup, NFS 138 1 35 2
Crazy Richards Natural PB 1 tablespoon 95 8 3 5
Cookie, fig bar 1 Figaroo (2 square halves) 150 3 30 2
Pork steak or cutlet, fried, lean only eaten 3 oz, boneless, cooked, lean only 193 10 0 24
Peas, green, frozen, unprepared 0.5 cup 55 0 10 4
Rice, brown, medium-grain, cooked 0.5 cup 109 1 23 2
Pizza, cheese, thin crust 1 piece (1/8 of 12" dia) 162 6 19 7
Costco Almonds 3 oz 510 42 15 18
Total Calories 2230 94 209 137

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2230
Fat: 94 849 40%
Sat: 19 173 8%
Poly: 8 70 3%
Mono: 18 163 8%
Carbs: 209 708 34%
Fiber: 32 0 0%
Protein: 137 550 26%

briancurran01
03-20-2004, 10:02 PM
Nice work ogar good luck on the contest

ogarchamplin
03-20-2004, 10:03 PM
Thanks man..long time no hear Brian

debussy
03-21-2004, 12:17 AM
hey man, im just curious. dont you think 2200 calorie intake per day is a little low? i know youre trying to cut hard, but isnt that pretty close to starvation?

pruneman
03-21-2004, 06:44 AM
hey man, im just curious. dont you think 2200 calorie intake per day is a little low? i know youre trying to cut hard, but isnt that pretty close to starvation?

IMO, for someone of your body compostion, I think that your diet looks to be pretty close to right on track. I think you should stick with what youre doing now unless you are finding yourself extremely hungry all the time. The only possible problem i see is that your protein intake seems a little low.

ogarchamplin
03-21-2004, 08:56 AM
I have been very busy the last three days so my diet is off. Usually i follow the 40/30/30 and hang around 2400-2600 calories a day. Just a bad three days because of time restraitns. You should the old me today or Monday...

briancurran01
03-21-2004, 09:01 AM
Thanks man..long time no hear Brian

yeah i just started my own message board for the New York Yankees. I have been busy running that dont have time to post a lot on here

ogarchamplin
03-21-2004, 09:07 AM
yeah i just started my own message board for the New York Yankees. I have been busy running that dont have time to post a lot on here

Thats allright except for the fact that i am a Red Sox Fan!

briancurran01
03-21-2004, 09:23 AM
Thats allright except for the fact that i am a Red Sox Fan!

well that is fine. we have a red sox fan for an admin over there. i posted a link to the board in chat if you want to join

ogarchamplin
03-21-2004, 06:08 PM
Day 1: back to the Grind! not a bad day..starting to get the diet back where it belongs..needs a little adjusting but it will return

Meal 2: 3 oz of Lasagne, small side salad plain

Meal 3: Whey Shake

Meal 4: 6oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 1 cup brown rice, 1 cup mixed veggies

Meal 5: 2 oz plain almonds

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2516
Fat: 122 1099 46%
Sat: 48 430 18%
Poly: 4 38 2%
Mono: 18 166 7%
Carbs: 175 584 24%
Fiber: 29 0 0%
Protein: 181 723 30%

Military Press: 60lbs 7,6,4
Seated Dumbell Press: 25lbs 8,5,5
Standing Lateral Rasies:12.5 lbs 8,7,6
Narrow Grip Bench Press: 115lbs 8,7,5
Barbell Curls: 55lbs 8,8,8
Hammer Curls: 30lbs 8,6,5

ogarchamplin
03-22-2004, 04:17 PM
Day 2: average day with no workout planned..nothing excititing to write about so here is my diet

Sleep: 8 hours

Meal 1: 2 breakfast burritos, 1 mixed raw fruit cup

Meal 2: 2oz plain almonds, 2 FF fig newtons

Meal 3: 6oz cold chicken

Meal 4: Whey protien shake w/1 tabl of natural peanut butter

Meal 5: 1 slice thin crust pizza(light sauce and cheese) 1 turkey sub w/ sweet peppers, provolen cheese, 1tabl mayo

Meal 6: 1 cup choc Carb Coutdown Milk

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2566
Fat: 112 1008 41%
Sat: 30 271 11%
Poly: 14 122 5%
Mono: 15 133 5%
Carbs: 220 773 31%
Protein: 168 673 27%

ogarchamplin
03-23-2004, 05:00 PM
Day 3: Leg Day ....thats all i have to say

meal 1: 3 scrambled eggs, 2 slices WW bread, 8oz Carbcoutdown milk, 1/2 tabl of catsup

Meal 2: Whey shake w/ 1 tabl of natural peanut butter

Meal 3: 5 oz canned white turkey, 2 FF Fig Newtons

Meal 4: 3oz plain Almonds

Meal 5: 1 baked Talipia fillet, 1 cup canned carrots, 1 cup brown rice, side salad raw

Meal 6: PWO Whey shake, 3oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, 1 apple

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2091
Fat: 72 646 33%
Sat: 14 127 6%
Poly: 7 61 3%
Mono: 13 120 6%
Carbs: 175 581 30%
Fiber: 30 0 0%
Protein: 184 735 37%
Calorie Breakdown

Fat Carbs
Protein Alcohol

Leg Sled : 180lbs 10,10,10
Standing Calve Rasies : 400lbs 10,10,9
Hack Squats: 90lbs 8,8,7
Leg Ext: 120lbs 7,7,5
Leg Curl: 120lbs 8,7,5
Cybex Leg Press: #11 8,8,8

JeffWillConquer
03-23-2004, 05:08 PM
Goin strong man. I love your quote in the sig about watching your words and all.

ogarchamplin
03-23-2004, 05:34 PM
Goin strong man. I love your quote in the sig about watching your words and all.

Thanks i lifted the quote off of a Panic Attack Disorder forum....it really says a lot

JustinF
03-24-2004, 04:14 AM
Looking on track. Keep up the good work.

ogarchamplin
03-24-2004, 03:53 PM
Day 4: Legs hurt like a bitch today but i really pushed them hard yesterday. Tommorow is weigh in day at the doc's..fingers are crossed ..i hope i lost more weight since last vist even if its a pound ..i am being lazy tonight and just copying and pasting my fitday journal

Foods Eaten Today
Breakfast Burrito 2 serving 580 32 48 26
Fruit cocktail or mix (including citrus fruits), raw 1 cup 99 1 25 1
Fat Free Fig Newtons 1 serving 100 0 22 1
Costco Almonds 2 oz 340 28 10 12
Chicken, breast, with or without bone, roasted, skin not eaten 3 oz, boneless, cooked, skinless 137 3 0 26
Apple, raw 1 medium (2-3/4" dia) (approx 3 per lb) 81 0 21 0
Tuna salad submarine sandwich, on roll, with lettuce 1 sandwich 373 9 51 20
Total Calories 2233 81 217 158

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2233
Fat: 81 733 35%
Sat: 19 175 8%
Poly: 6 58 3%
Mono: 5 49 2%
Carbs: 217 755 36%
Protein: 158 631 30%

Anthony
03-24-2004, 05:02 PM
Keep up the great work and good luck at the weigh in tomorrow!

ogarchamplin
03-25-2004, 04:27 PM
Day 5: Bad day..i went to the doctors and i lost no weight..very depressing...you can see by my other posts what went down...anyhow my diet was off because of running around and i drank a soda.

Meal 1: small Wendy's chilli, spininch chicken salad at wendy's

Meal 2: Whey Shake

Meal 3: Tuna Sub w/ lettuce and provolone cheese, 12oz Rootbeer

Meal 4: 3oz plain Almonds

Meal 5: Whey Shake

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2043
Fat: 75 672 35%
Sat: 11 102 5%
Poly: 5 42 2%
Mono: 2 18 1%
Carbs: 188 642 33%
Protein: 153 614 32%

Flat Bench Press: 115lbs 8,8,6
Fly Machine: 75lbs 7,7,6
Chest Press: 90lbs 8,7,7
T-Row: 110lbs 8,8,8
Barbell Rows: 110lbs 8,8,8
Dumbell Shrugs: 75lbs 8,8,6

briancurran01
03-25-2004, 07:49 PM
dont let it get ya down man. just keep working. there will be ups and downs.

we are here to support you however we can

Strider2
03-26-2004, 04:02 AM
Keep up the good work, and don't worry about it. I wasn't happy when I didn't lose a pound after a week, then half a week later it came. Things are happening, the scales don't always pick it up but things are happening.

By the way, hows your VBBer doing? I've seen you floating about.

ogarchamplin
03-26-2004, 04:30 AM
By the way, hows your VBBer doing? I've seen you floating about.

He is a lot like me. Has some great progress and then some bad days..lol

Strider2
03-26-2004, 04:38 AM
the key is don't give up.

real and virtual.

ogarchamplin
03-26-2004, 08:14 PM
Day 6: off....today was my first cheat day in a long time. Had a rootbeer. Some lasange but it was made w/ carb freindly egg noodles and sauce. Also had some GrapeNut Ice Cream...too lazy to post indiviual meals so i just will copy and paste.

Foods Eaten Today
Fat Free Fig Newtons 2 serving 200 0 44 2
GO Lean Protein Bar 1 serving 290 5 50 13
Cheese, Cheddar or American type, dry, grated 0.25 cup 140 12 0 9
Ground beef, lean, cooked 1 cup, cooked 332 23 0 30
Main Street Rootbeer 1 serving 170 0 47 0
Mushrooms, cooked, from fresh, fat not added in cooking 0.5 cup 21 0 4 2
Noodles, egg, cooked, enriched, with added salt 1 cup 213 2 40 8
Tomato sauce 1 cup 74 0 18 3
Ice cream, rich, flavors other than chocolate 1 cup 357 24 33 5
Grape-Nuts 0.5 cup 195 0 45 6
Total Calories 3009 127 364 117

source grams cals %total
Total: 3009
Fat: 127 1142 39%
Sat: 50 447 15%
Poly: 3 29 1%
Mono: 21 188 6%
Carbs: 364 1313 45%
Fiber: 36 0 0%
Protein: 117 467 16%

ogarchamplin
03-27-2004, 05:59 PM
Day 7: another lazy day of copying and pasting

Foods Eaten Today
Giant 5 minute oatmeal 0.5 cup 75 1 14 3
Egg omelet or scrambled egg, fat not added in cooking 3 jumbo egg 285 18 5 23
Arnold Carb Couting 100% Whole Wheat Bread 2 serving 120 3 12 8
Tomato catsup 0.25 tablespoon 4 0 1 0
Tuna, canned, water pack 1 can (6.5 oz), drained 194 1 0 43
Crazy Richards Natural PB Creamy 1 teaspoon 32 3 1 1
Rice, brown, long-grain, cooked 1 cup 216 2 45 5
Baked Sweet Potato 1 serving 180 0 41 4
Pork steak or cutlet, fried, lean only eaten 4 oz, boneless, cooked, lean only 258 13 0 32
Costco Almonds 3 oz 510 42 15 18
Total Calories 2488 88 177 236

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2488
Fat: 88 791 35%
Sat: 15 138 6%
Poly: 7 62 3%
Mono: 16 143 6%
Carbs: 177 553 24%
Fiber: 39 0 0%
Protein: 236 942 41%

ReturnedFire
03-27-2004, 07:37 PM
good diet. keep up the good work! :)

ogarchamplin
03-27-2004, 07:58 PM
good diet. keep up the good work! :)

Thanks

ogarchamplin
03-28-2004, 04:42 PM
Day 1: not a bad day...feeling pretty good not much else to say

Sleep: 10 hours

2 Multi Vitamins

Meal 2: Whey shake w/ 1 banana, 1/2 oats, 1 Tabl of grinded Flax Seed

Meal 3: 2 cans White Albacore drained

Meal 4: Whey shake w/ 1/2 oats

Meal 5: Tuna Sub w/ onions, sweet peppers, lettuce, provolone cheese and 1 12oz rootbeer, 1 slice thin crust pizza(light sauce)

Meal 6: 8oz Carb Countdown milk

1 teaspoon of fiber

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2554
Fat: 71 642 26%
Sat: 26 231 9%
Poly: 11 96 4%
Mono: 9 80 3%
Carbs: 248 898 36%
Protein: 231 924 37%

Standing Military Presses: 60lbs 8,6,5
Seated Dumbell Press: 25lbs 8,8,8
Natilus Tricep Machine: 60lbs 8,8,7
Standing Lateral Rasies: 10lbs 8,8,6
Narrow Grip Bench Press: 95lbs 10,10,8
Barbell Curls(used curved bar) 30lbs 8,8,8
Hammer Curls: 30lbs 8,8,7
Incline Seated Dumbell Presses: 25lbs 8,7,7
Natilus 4 way neck machine: 80lbs 8,8,8,8 on all four sides

ogarchamplin
03-29-2004, 03:50 PM
Day 2: Nothing special

Sleep : 8 Hours

Meal 1: 2 Breakfast Burritos, 1 Go Lean Protien Bar

Meal 2: 2oz plain almonds, 2 FF Fig Newtons, Whey Shake

Meal 3: 1 slice pizza thin crust, light sauce

Meal 4: whey shake w/ 1/2 oats and 1 tbl ground flaxseed

Meal 5: 5oz Turkey Breast Cutlet, 1 cup carrots, 1 cup brown rice, raw side salad

Meal 6: whey shake

2 Multi Vitimnis
1 Teaspoon of fiber

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2702
Fat: 87 787 31%
Sat: 23 210 8%
Poly: 7 59 2%
Mono: 6 51 2%
Carbs: 265 897 35%
Fiber: 40 0 0%
Protein: 211 845 33%

etwa
03-30-2004, 01:53 PM
Ogar, Your protein intake has been higher the last three days! How does that feel. I personally make sure that I have at least 1 gram per 1 lb of body weight.

Keep up the good work!
TR

ogarchamplin
03-30-2004, 02:08 PM
Ogar, Your protein intake has been higher the last three days! How does that feel. I personally make sure that I have at least 1 gram per 1 lb of body weight.

Keep up the good work!
TR

Thanks i am feeling better... to be honest i was going for the 40/30/30 split except that i thought that the 40 was fat because of how fitday is set up. i know i am stupid but i have been incresing the protein intake as much as i can. i am getting alot of gas thou but i also am adding fiber..sorry TMI...anyhow thanks for the pat on the back

ogarchamplin
03-30-2004, 04:03 PM
Day 3: was to be leg day but i cannot make it to the gym. So i did some standing Calve raises on the edge of the steps. And walked around the complex at a fast pace. Not a true workout but it is better than nothing.

Meal 1: 1/2 oatmeal, 2eggs scrambled, 8oz carbcoutdown milk, 1 tabl of honey

Meal 2: Whey Shake w/ 1/2 oatmeal

Meal 3: 2 slices of thin crust pizza(light sauce), w/ 4oz of shredded chicken breast, 1 rootbeer

Meal 4: Whey Shake w/ 1tabl of ground flaxseed

Meal 5: 2 multi vitamins, 1 cup yams, 1 cup mixed vegetables, 6oz baked Talipia

Meal 6: 8oz of carbcoutdown milk, 1tabl fiber

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2247
Fat: 49 439 21%
Sat: 17 149 7%
Poly: 7 64 3%
Mono: 14 128 6%
Carbs: 228 803 38%
Protein: 224 896 42%

ogarchamplin
03-31-2004, 04:32 PM
Day 4: Nothing special today...an off day for some reason i was starved and my caloric intake was thru the roof today..i guess you will have days like this

Meal 1: Ham and Egg Sandwhich, 3 sausage links, 1 cup raw fruit

Meal 2: Whey Shake, 2oz plain almonds, 2 FF Fig Newtons

Meal 3: Go Lean Protien Bar

Meal 4: 1 cup aspargus, 1 baked sweet potato, 12 oz broiled steak

Meal 5: Whey Shake, 1 tabl fiber, 2 multi vits

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 3238
Fat: 147 1323 43%
Sat: 44 399 13%
Poly: 14 125 4%
Mono: 48 436 14%
Carbs: 211 711 23%
Fiber: 33 0 0%
Protein: 262 1046 34%

ogarchamplin
04-02-2004, 06:19 AM
becasue of downtime of the forum i will just cut and paste my fitday journal from yesterday

Foods Eaten Today
Egg omelet or scrambled egg, fat not added in cooking 3 large egg 237 15 4 19
Mayonnaise, regular 1 tablespoon 99 11 0 0
Oats, raw 0.025 cup 8 0 1 0
Honey 0.5 tablespoon 32 0 9 0
Peanut butter 1 tablespoon 95 8 3 4
Almonds, unroasted 0.025 cup, ground 14 1 0 1
Whey Protein(Eclipse) 1 tablespoon 11 0 1 2
Beans, string, green, canned, low sodium, fat added in cooking 1 cup 61 4 6 2
Noodles, egg, cooked, enriched 1 cup 213 2 40 8
Cheese, Parmesan, dry grated 2 tablespoon 46 3 0 4
Chicken, breast, with or without bone, roasted, skin not eaten 10 oz, boneless, cooked, skinless 458 10 0 86
Total Calories 2041 68 79 267

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2041
Fat: 68 609 31%
Sat: 20 182 9%
Poly: 15 138 7%
Mono: 21 188 10%
Carbs: 79 277 14%
Fiber: 10 0 0%
Protein: 267 1068 55%

ogarchamplin
04-02-2004, 04:24 PM
Hate to say it but i am going to cut and paste again today very busy. I have been out of the Gym since Tuesday due to a medical condition..ready to get my ass back into it!

Potatoes, baked, flesh, with salt 0.5 cup 57 0 13 1
Egg omelet or scrambled egg, fat not added in cooking 1 extra large egg 86 5 2 7
Pork bacon, smoked or cured, cooked 2 thin slice (yield after cooking) 58 5 0 3
OSCAR MAYER, Pork Sausage Links (cooked) 2 link 165 15 0 8
Spinach Chicken Salad with Romaine, Spinach, Grape Tomatoes, Eggs, Bacon Pieces, Diced Chicken 1 serving 310 14 10 33
Chicken, breast, with or without bone, roasted, skin not eaten 5 oz, boneless, cooked, skinless 229 5 0 43
Noodles, egg, cooked, enriched 1 cup 213 2 40 8
Beans, string, green, canned, low sodium, fat added in cooking 0.5 cup 30 2 3 1
Cheese, Parmesan, dry grated 1 tablespoon 23 2 0 2
Crazy Richards Natural PB Creamy 3 tablespoon 285 24 9 13
Total Calories 2434 105 143 228

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2434
Fat: 105 949 41%
Sat: 22 194 8%
Poly: 12 104 4%
Mono: 27 246 11%
Carbs: 143 457 20%
Protein: 228 912 39%

ogarchamplin
04-03-2004, 06:10 PM
Back to the gym today and it felt great! i also started my creatine cycle today so i hope to see results in the next 6-8 weeks. Was very busy so my meals were off.

Sleep: 4 Hours

Meal 1:3 large scrambled eggs, 1/2 oatmeal w/ splenda

Meal 2: 1 Tuna Slad sub w/ sweet peppers, onions, lettuce and provolone cheese, 1 slice thin crust pizza(light sauce)

Meal 3: Whey shake w/ 2tabl natty peanut butter

Meal 4: 1 slice thin crust pizza(light sauce), 2 cans albacore tuna in water drained

Meal 5: whey shake w/ ground flax seed, 1 tabl fiber, 2 multi vitimins

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2051
Fat: 66 597 30%
Sat: 20 180 9%
Poly: 14 128 6%
Mono: 24 212 11%
Carbs: 135 487 25%
Fiber: 13 0 0%
Protein: 223 891 45%

Flat Benchpress: 125lbs 10,8,8
Fly Machine: 87.5 lbs 8,8,8
Chest Press: 90lbs 8,7,7
T-Row: 130lbs 9,8,8
Barbell Row: 130lbs 8,7,5
Dumbell Shrugs: 75lbs 8,8,8

briancurran01
04-03-2004, 08:03 PM
hey man. just be careful with the creatine it will make you retain water and may cause you to gain weight

jagleaso
04-03-2004, 08:25 PM
hey man. just be careful with the creatine it will make you retain water and may cause you to gain weight

Yes... That would be water weight.... .. . .

ogarchamplin
04-04-2004, 05:24 PM
Bad day..woke up late and had three hundred things to do. Went to the gym just to do cardio but worked on the calves a little for some reason

Foods Eaten Today
Lean Body Breakfast Shake 1 serving 360 7 35 40
Boston Market Meatloaf 213 gram 360 23 19 23
Creamed Spinich 1 serving 260 20 11 9
Sweet Potato Casserole 1 serving 280 13 39 3
Beef, roast, roasted, lean only eaten 6 oz, boneless, cooked (yield after fat removed) 261 11 0 37
White potato, from fresh, mashed, made with milk 0.25 cup 42 0 9 1
Corn, yellow, canned, low sodium, fat added in cooking 0.5 cup 106 3 21 3
Noodles, egg, cooked, enriched 0.5 cup 106 1 20 4
High protein bar, candy-like, soy and milk base 1 bar 223 7 31 8
Total Calories 2178 87 195 160

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2178
Fat: 87 780 37%
Sat: 38 338 16%
Poly: 4 34 2%
Mono: 8 74 3%
Carbs: 195 700 33%
Protein: 160 639 30%

Standing Calves Rasies : 440lbs 10,10,10 then 30 seconds of partial reps until faliure
Calves on the leg sled: 180 20,20,20,F
Cybex Ab Crunch: 50lbs 10,10,8
30 minutes on treadmill, includes warmup and cool down, would go as fast as i could for 5 minutes then slow for two, then fast for four, then slow for two etc

ItalianGalleon
04-04-2004, 07:07 PM
You do have monster calves. Maybe this is why.

ogarchamplin
04-05-2004, 06:34 PM
Foods Eaten Today
Ham and egg sandwich 1 sandwich 277 12 27 15
OSCAR MAYER, Pork Sausage Links (cooked) 3 link 247 22 1 12
Spaghetti, cooked, fat not added in cooking 1 cup, cooked 196 1 39 7
Beef with tomato-based sauce (mixture) 1 cup 448 31 10 32
Cake, pound, without icing 1 piece (1/10 of loaf) 353 15 49 6
Total Calories 2397 91 203 187

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2397
Fat: 91 820 35%
Sat: 29 262 11%
Poly: 14 127 5%
Mono: 37 337 15%
Carbs: 203 749 32%
Protein: 187 750 32%

briancurran01
04-05-2004, 06:44 PM
nice work man. keep it up. i will be checking on you know since i aint slacking any more.

ogarchamplin
04-05-2004, 06:46 PM
nice work man. keep it up. i will be checking on you know since i aint slacking any more.

Thanks i wanted to eat more protien but i had a hectic day. I start a new gym program on Tuesday so i am pysched!

ogarchamplin
04-06-2004, 04:06 PM
Another day and its getting closer to Easter Break..man i am 35 and getting excited about a five day break

Meal 1: 4 scrambled eggs, 1 cup Carb Coutdown Milk

Meal 2: Whey Shake w/ 1/2 cup of raw oats

Meal 3: Frozen Microwave Cheeseburger

Meal 4: Pre Creatine workout/ PWO Whey Shake, PB&J Sandwhich

Meal 5: 8 oz bonless skinless chicken breasts, 1/2 cup aspargus, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1/2 Kraft mac and cheese

Meal 6: Whey shake w/ 1 Tabl fiber and 2 multi vitimins

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2397
Fat: 71 641 28%
Sat: 24 214 9%
Poly: 9 83 4%
Mono: 16 143 6%
Carbs: 201 733 32%
Protein: 233 932 40%

Standing T-Row: 90lbs 10,8,8
Dumbell Shoulder Presses: 30lbs 10,8,8
Barbell Curls: 45lbs 10,10,10
Lean Over T-Row : 115lbs 10,8,8
Cybex Ab Crunch: 50lbs 10,10,10

ogarchamplin
04-07-2004, 04:48 PM
Foods Eaten Today
Chicken, breast, with or without bone, roasted, skin not eaten 6 oz, boneless, cooked, skinless 275 6 0 52
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich 1 sandwich 331 15 42 11
Nitrean 1 cup 110 1 2 24
Pasta with tomato sauce, meatless 1.5 cup 282 1 59 10
Turkey, ground 1 cup, cooked 296 17 0 34
Nitrean 1 cup 110 1 2 24
Total Calories 2486 81 219 222

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2486
Fat: 81 730 30%
Sat: 24 216 9%
Poly: 13 113 5%
Mono: 17 151 6%
Carbs: 219 800 33%
Protein: 222 886 37%

ogarchamplin
04-08-2004, 12:44 PM
Really pushed myself in the gym today. It was odd it started to hurt but then out of nowhere it felt great.

Meal 1: 4 Scaranmbled Eggs

Meal 2: Microwave Cheeseburger

Meal 3: Pre workout whey shake w/ dextrsoe, PWO creatine w/ dextrose

Meal 4: 1 Cup Tomato sauce, I cup pasta schell shaped, 1 cup ground turkey

Meal 5: 1 Can albacore tuna in water drained

Meal 6: 10oz Turkey Breast fillet, 1 sweet potato, 1 cup peas and carrots, i cup brown rice

Meal 7: PB& J Sandwhich, 1Tabl Fiber, 2 multi vitimins

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2954
Fat: 97 870 31%
Sat: 29 264 9%
Poly: 18 160 6%
Mono: 27 246 9%
Carbs: 241 872 31%
Protein: 273 1092 39%

Flat Bench Press: 125lbs 8,8
Incline Press: 95lbs 8,6
Skull Crushers: 45lbs 8,8
Deadlifts: 185lbs 8,8,6
Standing Calve Rasises: 500lbs 8,8

ogarchamplin
04-09-2004, 07:56 PM
I slept i late so my caloric intake is way low for today but it is almost ten at night and i better not eat anything

Sleep: 13 Hours

Meal 1: eggs scrambled, 1/2 cup oatmeal

Meal 2: Whey Shake

Meal 3: 1 cup tomato sauce, 1 cup shell shaped pasta, 8oz ground turkey

Meal 4: PB&J sandwhich

Meal 5: PWO Whey Shake

Meal 6: 6oz bonless, skinless baked chicken breasts, 8oz Carbcountdown milk

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2168
Fat: 79 708 34%
Sat: 22 195 9%
Poly: 16 147 7%
Mono: 27 247 12%
Carbs: 122 437 21%
Protein: 234 936 45%

Wide Grip Pull Downs: 100lbs 10,10,8
Close Grip Pull Downs: 100lbs 10,10,9
Dumbell Shoulder Presses: 25lbs 10,10,8
Dumbell Hammer Curls: 30lbs 8,8,6
Cybex Ab Crunch: 60lbs 10,10,10

Canadian Crippler
04-10-2004, 12:56 AM
Wow, nice sleep. I wish I could do that lol. Keep up the good work man!

ogarchamplin
04-10-2004, 09:33 PM
slept in too long again and threw my diet off. sorry but it is late so i have to copy and paste

Foods Eaten Today
Egg omelet or scrambled egg, fat not added in cooking 4 large egg 316 20 6 26
Quick Meal Cheeseburger 1 serving 400 20 36 19
Banana, raw 1 small (6" to 6-7/8" long) 93 0 24 1
Mayonnaise, low-calorie or diet 2 tablespoon 72 6 5 0
Texas slice Bread 2 serving 200 3 36 6
Total Calories 2066 62 159 211

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2066
Fat: 62 557 28%
Sat: 21 186 9%
Poly: 10 94 5%
Mono: 12 111 6%
Carbs: 159 586 29%
Protein: 211 844 42%
Calorie Breakdown

Fat Carbs
Protein Alcohol

ogarchamplin
04-11-2004, 04:38 PM
Foods Eaten Today
Opticen 1 serving 323 2 25 52
Bread, potato 1 thin slice 53 1 10 2
White potato, from fresh, mashed, made with milk 1 cup 169 1 37 4
Broccoli, cooked, from fresh, fat not added in cooking 1 cup, NFS 43 1 8 5
Corn, sweet, yellow, canned, vacuum pack, regular pack 0.5 cup 83 1 20 3
Ham, fresh, cooked, lean and fat eaten 10 oz, boneless, cooked 771 50 0 76
Cake, carrot, with icing 1 piece (1/12 of 2-layer, 8" or 9" dia) 544 28 71 5
Lettuce, salad with assorted vegetables including tomatoes and/or carrots, no dressing 1 side salad 28 0 6 1
Ham, fresh, cooked, lean and fat eaten 8 oz, boneless, cooked 617 40 0 61
Total Calories 2886 124 200 242

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2886
Fat: 124 1118 40%
Sat: 39 351 12%
Poly: 23 205 7%
Mono: 50 447 16%
Carbs: 200 728 26%
Protein: 242 969 34%
Alcohol: 0 1 0%

ogarchamplin
04-12-2004, 05:41 PM
Could not sleep or eat right last night thru today. dont know just feel a little off for some reason. Hurt my back at the gym but thats all right nothing a good hot soak with epsom salts wont cure

Sleep: 5 Hours

Meal 1: 1/2 oatmeal, 2 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, scrambled

Meal 2: Joyride protien bar

Meal 3: 2 Cans of albacore tuna drained, 2 slices white bread, 2 tabl diet mayo

Meal 4: 16 oz of Nitrean

Meal 5: 2 slices pizza(Thin Crust light sauce)

Meal 6: PWO Nitrean w/ dextrose and creatine

Meal 7: 1 Cup 1% CCheese

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2021
Fat: 49 439 23%
Sat: 20 183 9%
Poly: 7 66 3%
Mono: 11 100 5%
Carbs: 129 483 25%
Fiber: 8 0 0%
Protein: 258 1031 53%

Bench Press: 135lbs 8,6
Wide Grip Pulldowns: 110 8,6
Skull Crushers: 40lbs 8,6
Standing Calve Raises: 540lbs 8,8,8
Cybex Leg Press: #12 10,10,10

ogarchamplin
04-13-2004, 09:15 PM
Foods Eaten Today
Egg, white only, cooked 3 white 49 0 1 10
Egg, whole, cooked, NS as to cooking method 2 large 168 12 1 12
Whey Protein(Eclipse) 16 fl oz 360 2 20 64
Lettuce, salad with assorted vegetables including tomatoes and/or carrots, no dressing 1 side salad 28 0 6 1
Ham, fresh, cooked, lean and fat eaten 4 oz, boneless, cooked 308 20 0 30
Peas, green, canned, regular pack, drained solids 0.5 cup 59 0 11 4
KRAFT Macaroni and Cheese Dinner Original Flavor, unprepared 1 NLEA serving 259 3 48 11
Salmon cake or patty 1 cake or patty 260 16 14 16
Nitrean 2 cup 220 2 4 48
Total Calories 2334 72 204 216

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2334
Fat: 72 651 29%
Sat: 19 173 8%
Poly: 14 128 6%
Mono: 28 249 11%
Carbs: 204 734 33%
Fiber: 21 0 0%
Protein: 216 864 38%

ogarchamplin
04-14-2004, 06:58 PM
Bad day...

Foods Eaten Today
Apple, raw 1 medium (2-3/4" dia) (approx 3 per lb) 81 0 21 0
Easy Mac 1 serving 240 5 41 8
Pasta with tomato sauce, meatless 1.5 cup 282 1 59 10
Ground beef, regular, cooked 1 cup, cooked 353 25 0 29
Nitrean 1 cup 110 1 2 24
Total Calories 1826 66 181 129

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1826
Fat: 66 595 34%
Sat: 24 213 12%
Poly: 2 15 1%
Mono: 11 101 6%
Carbs: 181 661 37%
Protein: 129 517 29%

ogarchamplin
04-15-2004, 03:27 PM
very busy day so my diet was off due to Dr. Appts and running around so my caloric intake was way off.

Meal 1:PWO Nitrean w/ dextrose, Creatine, and Citrecel clear mix

Meal 2: Vietnamese Food, Cold rice noodles, carrots, pork, lettuce

Meal 3: 6 inch Tuna sub on WW bread w/ sweet peppers

Meal 4: 1 sweet potato, 8oz baked Talipia, 1 cup collard greens, i cup brown rice

Meal 5: Nitrean w/ Citrecel clear mix

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1757
Fat: 35 311 19%
Sat: 7 62 4%
Poly: 10 94 6%
Mono: 12 105 6%
Carbs: 205 730 44%
Protein: 155 619 37%

T-Row: 90lbs 8,8,7
Dumbell Shoulder Presses: 30lbs 8,6,4
Barbell Curls: 45lbs 8,8,8
Bent Over T-Row: 90lbs 8,8,6
Cybex Ab Crunch: 60lbs 10,10,10

Darcy Tucker
04-15-2004, 09:36 PM
Just updating your progress Ogar. How is everything comming along? I know you got a bit frustrated at one point. You back on track?

ogarchamplin
04-15-2004, 09:40 PM
Yes and no i had a BF weigh in today which you can read here http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=44677 and i hired a nutrionlist to help me out, you can see that here http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=45924

but thanks for checking in..i have my ups and downs

ogarchamplin
04-16-2004, 04:13 PM
Being Lazy today so i am just cutting and pasting my meals for the day

Foods Eaten Today
Pork and beef sausage 1 patty, cooked 107 10 1 4
Pasta with tomato sauce, meatless 1 cup 188 1 39 6
Ground beef, regular, cooked 1 cup, cooked 353 25 0 29
Turkey, light meat, roasted, skin not eaten 8 oz, boneless, cooked, skinless 350 7 0 67
Carrots, canned, no salt added, drained solids 1 cup, sliced 37 0 8 1
Nitrean 1 cup 110 1 2 24
Crazy Richards Natural PB Creamy 2 tablespoon 190 16 6 9
Total Calories 2704 97 203 248

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2704
Fat: 97 869 33%
Sat: 31 276 11%
Poly: 10 87 3%
Mono: 26 234 9%
Carbs: 203 735 28%
Protein: 248 991 38%

ogarchamplin
04-17-2004, 06:10 PM
Not a bad day slept 14 hours so i feel a little off my game, finally got to 600lbs on the standing calve raise machine

Meal 1: 2 egg whites, 2 whole eggs scrambled, 1 cup oatmeal

meal 2: PWO Whey shake w/ creatine and dextrose

Meal 3: 1 cup pasta w/ tomato sauce, 3 oz ground beef

Meal 4: 8oz baked turkey breast, 2 pickled eggs

Meal 5: 2 frenchbread veggie pizzas

Meal 6: Nitrean w/ 2 tabl of natty peanut butter

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2417
Fat: 91 820 35%
Sat: 28 253 11%
Poly: 11 99 4%
Carbs: 183 665 29%
Fiber: 17 0 0%
Protein: 211 844 36%

Bench Press: 135lbs 8,7
Incline Press: 95lbs 8,7
Skull Crushers: 45lbs 8,8
Deadlifts: 200lbs 10,10,7
Standing Calve Rasies: 600lbs 10,8,8

ryuage
04-17-2004, 06:50 PM
geez how do you sleep that long hehe

ogarchamplin
04-17-2004, 07:19 PM
geez how do you sleep that long hehe

A two mg klonapn and 1 mg Ativan at bedtime

ogarchamplin
04-18-2004, 06:24 PM
Foods Eaten Today
Yam, Puerto Rican (Name), cooked 1 cup 161 0 38 2
Ham, fresh, cooked, lean and fat eaten 8 oz, boneless, cooked 617 40 0 61
Egg, whole, pickled 2 egg 145 10 1 12
Nitrean 1 cup 110 1 2 24
Total Calories 2180 87 99 242

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2180
Fat: 87 780 37%
Sat: 30 274 13%
Poly: 6 57 3%
Mono: 22 199 10%
Carbs: 99 352 17%
Fiber: 11 0 0%
Protein: 242 967 46%

Jasonl
04-18-2004, 06:34 PM
Wow, that's some nice calf power you got there, ogar! :strong:

ogarchamplin
04-19-2004, 05:07 PM
Wow, that's some nice calf power you got there, ogar! :strong:

Thanks, i am going to switch to sitting raises or donkey ones now

ogarchamplin
04-19-2004, 05:08 PM
Foods Eaten Today
Egg, whole, cooked, NS as to cooking method 2 jumbo 218 16 2 16
Smoked sausage, pork 1 patty, cooked 233 19 1 13
Nitrean 1 cup 110 1 2 24
Tuna, canned, water pack 1 can (12.5 to 13 oz), drained 382 3 0 84
Salad dressing, KRAFT Mayo Light Mayonnaise 3 tablespoon 150 15 4 0
Texas slice Bread 2 serving 200 3 36 6
Carrots, canned, no salt added, drained solids 1 cup, mashed 57 0 13 1
Nitrean 1 cup 110 1 2 24
Egg, whole, pickled 2 egg 145 10 1 12
Total Calories 2353 84 191 198

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2353
Fat: 84 755 33%
Sat: 21 187 8%
Poly: 15 131 6%
Carbs: 191 709 31%
Fiber: 14 0 0%
Protein: 198 793 35%

ogarchamplin
04-20-2004, 05:31 PM
Back to the gym...had a lot of things to do so the diet was off. My appt with the nutrionilist is saturdday so i am getting a little excited.

Meal 1: 2 Multi vitimins, 2 large eggs scrambled, 2 sausage patties, 1 tabl citrecel

Meal 2: PWO Nitrean w/ creatine and dextrose

Meal 3: 2 pickled eggs, 6oz bonless ham, 2 slices bread

Meal 4: 2 Slices thin crust pizza(light sauce)

Meal 5: PB&J sandwhich, 1 tabl citrecel

Meal 6: Nitrean w/ ground flaxseed

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2318
Fat: 122 1097 48%
Sat: 39 354 16%
Poly: 19 169 7%
Mono: 51 455 20%
Carbs: 125 471 21%
Fiber: 7 0 0%
Protein: 176 702 31%

Widegrips Pulldowns: 100lbs 8,8
Curl Grip Pulldowns: 110lbs 8,6
Dumbell Shoulder Presses: 30lbs 8,6
Dumbell Hammer Curls: 30lbs 8,6
Cybex Ab Crunch: 70lbs 10,8,6

Jasonl
04-20-2004, 07:47 PM
Meal 4: 2 Slices thin crust pizza(light sauce)

tuttut

:D
Ogar, how you liking the creatine so far? I must say, I just started taking it and my strength has shot back up almost to where I was before my back "injury"(BAD!!! strain).

ogarchamplin
04-20-2004, 08:07 PM
tuttut

:D
Ogar, how you liking the creatine so far? I must say, I just started taking it and my strength has shot back up almost to where I was before my back "injury"(BAD!!! strain).

First off the pizza was thin crust light sauce! as far as the Creatine i have not noticed any strenghts gains yet. In fact i was thinking of posting about it and seeing where i went wrong.

Jasonl
04-20-2004, 08:10 PM
In fact i was thinking of posting about it and seeing where i went wrong.
Post up! I'm sure nothing went wrong, maybe you haven't noticed it quite yet.

ogarchamplin
04-21-2004, 04:47 PM
another stressful day, i have a speech due and soc paper due on Friday...anyhow

Meal 1: 2 egg whites, 2 eggs, scrambled, 1/2 oatmeal, 1 cup mixed fruitcup

Meal 2: Nitrean w/ Citrecel clear mix, 4 FF fig Newtons

Meal 3: PWO Whey Shake w/ creatine and Dex

Meal 4: 1 natty peanutbutter and banana sandwhich

Meal 5: 8oz Ground turkey burger, 1/2 sweet corn, 1/2 mac&cheese, 1 cup brown rice

Meal 6: Nitrean

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2738
Fat: 81 725 27%
Sat: 17 152 6%
Poly: 20 179 7%
Mono: 29 264 10%
Carbs: 297 1091 41%
Protein: 208 833 31%

Bench Press: 135lbs 8,8,6
Pulldowns: 110 8,8,7
Skull Crushers: 40lbs 8,8,8
Standing Calve Raises: 600lbs 10,9,9
Cybex Leg Press: #14 10,10,10

ogarchamplin
04-22-2004, 10:04 PM
04/22/04

Foods Eaten Today
Egg, whole, cooked, NS as to cooking method 4 large 336 24 3 24
Nitrean 1 cup 110 1 2 24
Turkey, ground 8 oz, cooked 522 29 0 61
Corn, sweet, yellow, canned, vacuum pack, regular pack 0.5 cup 83 1 20 3
Roll, white, soft 2 hamburger, frankfurter, onion roll, bun, large roll 246 4 43 7
Nitrean 1 cup 110 1 2 24
Yam, Puerto Rican (Name), cooked 1 cup 161 0 38 2
Chicken, breast, with or without bone, roasted, skin not eaten 8 oz, boneless, cooked, skinless 367 8 0 69
Nitrean 1 cup 110 1 2 24
Total Calories 2261 71 156 243

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2261
Fat: 71 641 29%
Sat: 18 166 8%
Poly: 16 144 7%
Mono: 25 221 10%
Carbs: 156 570 26%
Protein: 243 972 45%

T-Bar Rows: 115lbs 8,6,6
Dumbell Shoulder Presses: 35lbs 8,8,5
Barbell Curls: 45lbs 8,8,6
Cybex Ab Crunch: 90lbs 8,8,5

ogarchamplin
04-23-2004, 07:45 PM
Foods Eaten Today
Egg, whole, cooked, NS as to cooking method 2 large 168 12 1 12
Cheese, Cheddar or American type, NS as to natural or processed 1 slice 86 7 1 5
Potatoes, baked, flesh, with salt 0.5 cup 57 0 13 1
Pork bacon, smoked or cured, cooked 2 thin slice (yield after cooking) 58 5 0 3
Nitrean 1 cup 110 1 2 24
Steak and cheese submarine sandwich, with fried peppers and onions, on roll 1 submarine 491 21 35 37
Reese's Peanut Butter Puffs cereal 1 cup 172 4 31 3
Milk, cow's, fluid, 1% fat 1 cup 102 3 12 8
Nitrean 1 cup 110 1 2 24
Total Calories 1885 69 183 131

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1885
Fat: 69 617 34%
Sat: 23 204 11%
Poly: 11 96 5%
Mono: 27 243 13%
Carbs: 183 699 38%
Protein: 131 524 28%

ogarchamplin
04-25-2004, 07:22 AM
Today i started my new split and diet..problem with the diet is i havent got to the store to buy everything so today i will just post my workout

All excercises were 3 sets with a 30 second rest between sets

Hammer Incline Press: 50lbs 14,14,14
Wide Grip Pull Downs: 80lbs 15,15,15
Skull Crushers: 45lbs 15,12,12
T-Bar Row: 45lbs 15,15,15
Dumbbell Shoulder Presses: 20lbs 15,14,12
Barbell Curls: 35lbs 14,14,12
Cardio: 25minutes as fast as i could go at target heart rate of 135

ogarchamplin
04-26-2004, 02:56 PM
Today was the new diet..its pretty small in calories and i am starving

Meal 1: 1 cup Total Protein Cereal, 1 cup carbCountdwon milk, 1 Tabl flaxseed

Meal 2: 1 Cup Nitrean

Meal 3: 1 Pria Protein Bar

Meal 4: 6oz Albacore Tuna, 2 cups baby Spinich, 1 Tabl diet mayo

Meal 5: 6oz Ground Turkey, 3/4 cup Brown Rice, 1 Tabl Natty PB

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1360
Fat: 49 438 33%
Sat: 13 116 9%
Poly: 11 103 8%
Mono: 16 145 11%
Carbs: 75 259 20%
Fiber: 10 0 0%
Protein: 155 621 47%

45 minutes on Tread Mill at 3.0 mph
Cybex Ab Crunch Machine: 15,15,13

Dedicated
04-26-2004, 03:03 PM
I like the higher rep range you are using for your workouts. I'm gonna try that today.

ogarchamplin
04-26-2004, 03:07 PM
I like the higher rep range you are using for your workouts. I'm gonna try that today.

I was surpised how different it felt. I was only doing two sets with a 8 rep max, but i lowered the weight and added a set and made the reps 13-15 with a 30 second pause in between reps and man i felt totally different

ogarchamplin
04-27-2004, 05:11 PM

Meal 1: 2 Kashi Go Lean Waffles, 1tabl of lite whipped butter, 1 cup Carb Milk

Meal 2: 1 cup Yogurt, 3 Tabl of slivered Akmonds

Meal 3: 6oz ground Turkey, 1 cup fresh fruit, 1 Tabl of Natty PB

Meal 4: Nitrean, 3 Tabl of Almonds

Meal 5: 3/4 cup WW pasta, 6oz ground turkey, 2Tabl lite greek dressing

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1861
Fat: 82 741 41%
Sat: 21 192 11%
Poly: 15 134 7%
Mono: 25 229 13%
Carbs: 129 462 25%
Protein: 155 621 34%

25 minutes of fast Cardio

Dedicated
04-27-2004, 05:30 PM
Kashi waffles? Interesting gonna google and check those out. I eat the Kashi cereal all the time now, I find it's great during my cut for energy. Diet is look great, keep it up man.

ogarchamplin
04-28-2004, 02:19 PM
Kashi waffles? Interesting gonna google and check those out. I eat the Kashi cereal all the time now, I find it's great during my cut for energy. Diet is look great, keep it up man.

They are really good and you can get Log Cabin Maple Syrup made w/splenda
http://www.kashi.com/goleanwaffles.html

Dedicated
04-28-2004, 02:24 PM
Thanks, I'll definitely have to try that maple syrup too. Syrup goes well with so many other things also:)

ogarchamplin
04-28-2004, 02:26 PM
Very tired today..workout sucked but you will off days

Meal 1: 3 eggs scrambled, 1/2 oatmeal, 1 Tabl of groundflax seed

Meal 2: 1 Cup Nitrean, 1/3 sunflower seeds

Meal 3: Pria Protein Bar

Meal 4: 6oz ground Turkey, 3/4 WW pasta, 2Tabl Lite Greek Dressing

Meal 5: 6oz Chicken Breast, 3/4 WW Pasta, 2 Tabl Lite Greek Dressing

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1868
Fat: 97 875 48%
Sat: 21 193 11%
Poly: 27 241 13%
Mono: 24 219 12%
Carbs: 74 269 15%
Fiber: 7 0 0%
Protein: 168 671 37%

Triceps Pushdowns(rope): 30lbs 15,14,13
Cable Curls: 30lbs 15,15,15
Side Laterals: 7lbs 14,13,13
Front Rasies: 7lbs 14,13,14
Cybex Ab Machine: 70lbs 20,18,18
Treadmill: 45 minutes at Target Heart Rate

ogarchamplin
04-29-2004, 05:40 PM
another day

Meal 1: 2 Kashi Go Lean Waffles, 1 tabl lite whipped butter, 1 cup carb milk

Meal 2: 1/2 cup of Apples, 1 Tabl of natty PB

Meal 3: 6oz of Albacore, 1 cup fresh fruit, 3 Tabl of Sunflower seeds

Meal 4: Low Carb Labrada Protein Bar

Meal 5: 6oz baked Talipia w/ 2 tabl of lite greek dressing on top, 3/4 brown rice
Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1784
Fat: 64 578 34%
Sat: 15 136 8%
Poly: 16 146 9%
Mono: 13 117 7%
Carbs: 160 563 33%
Protein: 136 546 32%

Leg Press: 190 lbs 20,20,20
Leg Ext: 70lbs 19,18,15
Seated Leg Curls: 45lbs 20,20,20
Standing Calve Raises: 600lbs 20,15,15
Cardio: 25 minutes at target heart rate

briancurran01
04-30-2004, 07:13 AM
hey ogar keep up the good work man. I am back watching you again. :)

thanks for your kind words and motivation that you gave me i appreciate it.

ogarchamplin
04-30-2004, 04:03 PM
hey ogar keep up the good work man. I am back watching you again. :)

thanks for your kind words and motivation that you gave me i appreciate it.

Thanks and welcome back

ogarchamplin
04-30-2004, 04:10 PM

Meal 1: 1 cup Total Protien Cereal, 1 cup carb milk, 1 tabl ground flax seed

Meal 2: Nitrean, 1/3 cup sunflower seeds

Meal 3: Protien bar low carb Labrada

Meal 4: 6oz chicken breast, 1 cup raw fruit, 3 Tabl of sunflower seeds

Meal 5: 1 can albacore tuna, 2 tabl of lite greek dressing, 2 cups baby spinich

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1662
Fat: 59 529 34%
Sat: 12 110 7%
Poly: 19 172 11%
Mono: 10 89 6%
Carbs: 88 296 19%
Protein: 185 738 47%

Seated Row: 80lbs 20,18,18
Narrow Lat Pulldown: 60lbs 15,15,15
Flat Dumbell Press: 20lbs 15,15,14
Cybex Fly Machine: 70lbs 15,13,13
Cardio: 45 minutes at target heart rate

ogarchamplin
05-01-2004, 04:05 PM
Sleep: 6 Hours

Meal 1: 3 eggs scrambled, 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 1 Tabl of ground flaxseed

Meal 2: Labrada low carb Protien Bar

Meal 3: 6oz Ground Beef, 2 cups side salad, 2 Tabl of lite Greek Dressing

Meal 4: 1 cup Nitrean, 1/3 cup Sunflower Seeds

Meal 5: 6oz baked Salmon, 3/4 cup sweet potato, 1 Tabl of natty PB

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 2144
Fat: 118 1062 52%
Sat: 30 267 13%
Poly: 28 254 12%
Mono: 36 328 16%
Carbs: 84 284 14%
Protein: 173 693 34%

35 minutes on treadmill at target heart range

Jasonl
05-01-2004, 04:10 PM
Damn, I'm looking in your sig and it's saying you're down from 376 to 341, nice work.

ogarchamplin
05-01-2004, 04:12 PM
Damn, I'm looking in your sig and it's saying you're down from 376 to 341, nice work.

Thanks, check out the thread entitled BF Contest in the genral section

ogarchamplin
05-02-2004, 02:38 PM
Sleep 5 hours

Meal 1: 6 egg whites, 1 slice low carb bread, 1 tabl lite butter

Meal 2: Labrada low Carb Protein bar

Meal 3: 3/4 cup 1% CC, 1 cup fresh fruit, 3 Tabl of sunflower seeds

Meal 4: 1 cup whey shake, 1/3 cup seeds

Meal 5: 6oz baked Salmon, 3/4 of peas and carrots, 1 Tabl of natty PB

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1906
Fat: 81 732 40%
Sat: 16 141 8%
Poly: 35 312 17%
Mono: 19 169 9%
Carbs: 117 383 21%
Protein: 174 695 38%

50 minutes on treadmill at target heart rate, Ab Crunches 4 sets to failure

ogarchamplin
05-02-2004, 06:45 PM
last week's Average

Average Calories
source grams cals %total
Total: 1798
Fat: 79 708 41%
Sat: 18 165 10%
Poly: 22 195 11%
Mono: 21 185 11%
Carbs: 104 359 21%
Protein: 164 655 38%

ogarchamplin
05-03-2004, 01:50 PM
Suck ass day at the gym....felt ill

Meal 1: 1/2 Irish Oats, 1 cup Carb Milk, 1 Tabl Flaxseed

Meal 2: 1 cup Nitrean, 1/3 cup Sunflower seeds

Meal 3: Low Carb Protein bar

Meal 4: 6.5 oz can of Albacore, 2 cups baby spininch, 1 Tabl diet Mayo

Meal 5: 6oz Ground Turkey, 3/4 WW Pasta, 2 Tabl lite Greek Dressing

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1844
Fat: 83 747 44%
Sat: 20 176 10%
Poly: 27 245 15%
Mono: 18 159 9%
Carbs: 65 203 12%
Protein: 185 740 44%

Hammer Incline Press: 70lbs 15,15,13
Wide Grip Pulldowns: 90lbs 15,15,13
Skull Crushers: 45lbs 15,15,13
T-Bar Row: 55lbs 15,14,13
Dumbbell Shoulder Presses: 20lbs 13,11,11
Barbell Curls: 35lbs 15,15,15
25 minutes on treadmill at Target Heart Rate

ogarchamplin
05-04-2004, 02:44 PM
Had blood work done today so i could not eat until after that. I am running behind on some things so i am just cut and pasting today.

Foods Eaten Today
Lean Body Protein Bar by Labrada low Carb 1 serving 270 8 6 30
Ground beef, regular, cooked 6 oz, cooked 481 34 0 40
Spinach, raw 1 cup 7 0 1 1
Chicken, breast, with or without bone, roasted, skin not eaten 6 oz, boneless, cooked, skinless 275 6 0 52
Mayonnaise, low-calorie or diet 1 tablespoon 36 3 2 0
Turkey, ground 6 oz, cooked 392 22 0 46
Rice, brown, long-grain, cooked 0.75 cup 162 1 34 4
Sunflower seeds, hulled, roasted, salted 1 oz, with hulls, edible yield 92 9 2 3
Total Calories 1909 85 45 218

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1909
Fat: 85 763 43%
Sat: 26 238 13%
Poly: 16 147 8%
Mono: 28 256 14%
Carbs: 45 159 9%
Fiber: 5 0 0%
Protein: 218 871 49%

All workouts have a 30 sec rest between sets
Rope Triceps Pushdowns: 30lbs 15,15,15
Cable Curls: 40lbs 14,13,13
Side Laterals: 7lbs 15,14,11
Front Rasies: 7lbs 15,15,15
Ab Crunch Machine: F,F,F
Cardio: 35 minutes on treadmill at target heart range

ogarchamplin
05-05-2004, 02:46 PM

Meal 1: 2 Go Lean Kashi Waffles, 1 cup carb milk, 1 Tabl lite butter

Meal 2: Labrada Low Carb Protein Bar

Meal 3: 6.5oz Albacore, 2 cups baby spinich, 1 Tabl diet mayo

Meal 4: 1 cup Whey shake, 1/3 cup Sunflower seeds

Meal 5: 6oz baked chicken breast w/ 2 Tabl lite Greek Dressing, 3/4 brown rice

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1621
Fat: 50 453 30%
Sat: 14 127 8%
Poly: 10 90 6%
Mono: 7 60 4%
Carbs: 91 305 20%
Protein: 185 741 49%

45 minutes on treadmill at target heart range

ogarchamplin
05-06-2004, 01:04 PM

Meal 1: 1 cup carb milk, 1/2 Irish oatmeal, 1tabl of ground flaxseed

Meal 2: 1/2 CC, 1/2 raw fruit

Meal 3: 3/4 cc, 1 cup Fresh Fruit, 1 Tabl natty PB

Meal 4: 1 Nitrean, 1/3 Sunflower Seeds

Meal 5: 6oz baked Talipia, 1 cup sweet corn, 1 Tabl Natty PB

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1646
Fat: 62 559 35%
Sat: 11 97 6%
Poly: 25 224 14%
Mono: 19 168 10%
Carbs: 138 466 29%
Protein: 145 580 36%

all excercises have a 30 sec rest between sets
Leg Press: 190lbs 20,20,20
Leg Ext: 50lbs 15,13,11
Seated Leg Curls: 70lbs 20,17,17
Standing Calf Rasies: 600lbs 20,15,15
Cardio: 25 minutes on treadmill at target heart rate
Cybex Ab Crunch: f,f,f

Dedicated
05-06-2004, 02:59 PM
Looks lonely in here! Diet still looks good, keep it up man.

ogarchamplin
05-06-2004, 09:01 PM
Looks lonely in here! Diet still looks good, keep it up man.

it's very lonely...you are one of the few who checks in on me from time to time

ogarchamplin
05-07-2004, 03:52 PM
sleep: 6 Hours

Meal 1: 3 egg Omelet, 1 slice low carb bread, i tabl whipped butter lite

Meal 2: 1 cup Nitrean, 1/3 sunflower seeds

Meal 3: 1 Labarda low Carb Protien bar

Meal 4: 6oz Albacore, 1/2 cup brown rice, 2 Tabl Lite Greek Dressing

Meal 5: 6oz boiled chicken breast, 1 cup Turnip Greens, 1 Tabl Natty PB

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1868
Fat: 84 759 44%
Sat: 19 173 10%
Poly: 25 221 13%
Mono: 20 182 10%
Carbs: 62 184 11%
Fiber: 16 0 0%
Protein: 199 795 46%

45 Minutes on Treadmill at target heart rate

geoffgarcia
05-07-2004, 04:43 PM
to many entries + spam in journals scare me
*LOL*
sorry, I'm a meat and potato typa guy

interested in seeing your next printout from the gym.
The last one was way off the plot from the other 2, so a fourth point of data will be good to see...

ogarchamplin
05-07-2004, 05:07 PM
to many entries + spam in journals scare me
*LOL*
sorry, I'm a meat and potato typa guy

interested in seeing your next printout from the gym.
The last one was way off the plot from the other 2, so a fourth point of data will be good to see...

well you can see from my Sig how well my blood work has turned out! I know the next one will be just as good. I emailed my Nutrionlist that i have been having hunger pains and she said that she will take a look at my diet and maybe make some changes

Shark
05-08-2004, 12:29 PM
Good progress ogar, tell you what, i'll start checking in on your cutting journal if you start checking in on mine :).

You know, it occurs to me that you're really not eating very much. Hunger pains at the low of a caloric intake seem correct to me. Perhaps you should up the cals a little bit.

The other question I wanted to ask you is about your cardio. You're doing cardio every day correct? When you say @ target heart rate, do you mean target heart rate for fat buring or for cardio training? Also, what is your target hr. I have been doing cardio @ the treadmill's target heart rate for my age/weight and it spits of 128 which means i can't get up past 3.5 miles an hour. Sucks.

ogarchamplin
05-08-2004, 12:35 PM
Good progress ogar, tell you what, i'll start checking in on your cutting journal if you start checking in on mine :).

You know, it occurs to me that you're really not eating very much. Hunger pains at the low of a caloric intake seem correct to me. Perhaps you should up the cals a little bit.

The other question I wanted to ask you is about your cardio. You're doing cardio every day correct? When you say @ target heart rate, do you mean target heart rate for fat buring or for cardio training? Also, what is your target hr. I have been doing cardio @ the treadmill's target heart rate for my age/weight and it spits of 128 which means i can't get up past 3.5 miles an hour. Sucks.

Deal i will check in on you...i emailed my nutrionlist about the hunger and she is looking at my fitday journal to see what adjustments need to be made. She gave me a target heart rate of 135. I use to go for 148 but because i take beta blockers she wants my target heart rate at a lower one. I do 25 minutes one day and 45 minutes the next. Time starts when i hit the heart rate

geoffgarcia
05-08-2004, 01:14 PM
I meant I'm looking forward to water/bodyfat/lbm etc...
those are the cause...your blood pressure/etc are the effect...

ogarchamplin
05-08-2004, 01:24 PM
I meant I'm looking forward to water/bodyfat/lbm etc...
those are the cause...your blood pressure/etc are the effect...

Dude i am lost

ogarchamplin
05-08-2004, 01:48 PM

Meal 1: 1 cup carb milk, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 Tabl ground flaxseed

Meal 2: 1/2 cup CC, 1/2 lite applesauce

Meal 3: 6oz Ground Beef, 2 cups raw salad, 2 Tabl Lite Greek Dressing

Meal 4: Advant Edge Carb Control Bar

Meal 5: 6oz Baked Salmon, 3/4 cup WW pasta, 2Tabl lite greek dressing

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1613
Fat: 80 723 49%
Sat: 25 223 15%
Poly: 9 83 6%
Mono: 22 194 13%
Carbs: 62 191 13%
Protein: 141 563 38%

Seated Row: 90lbs 20,20,17
Narrow Lat Pulldowns: 60lbs 20,20,20
Flat Dumbbell Presses: 20lbs 20,19,15
Cybex Fly Machine: 50lbs 17,17,15
Treadmill 25 minutes at target heart range

briancurran01
05-08-2004, 03:19 PM
nice work ogar.

did you see that my bf% and weight both dropped again i am down to 241. lowest weight in a long time. :)

ogarchamplin
05-08-2004, 03:59 PM
last weeks averages

Average Calories
source grams cals %total
Total: 1772
Fat: 75 676 41%
Sat: 19 168 10%
Poly: 21 189 11%
Mono: 19 170 10%
Carbs: 83 270 16%
Protein: 178 712 43%

Shark
05-09-2004, 01:08 AM
So i was thinking about your whole creatine situation what with you not feeling the affects and all and I had a thought. I wonder if maybe you were expecting much more noticble of a difference and the creatine is working but you're just not realizing it? Maybe go off for about 5 days to let it get out of your system and then see how your lifting goes. That way when you go back on you will be able to see if there is any difference. Perhaps also try loading this time?

ogarchamplin
05-09-2004, 02:36 PM

Meal 1: 1/2 cup Irish Oats, 1 cup Carb Milk, 1 Tabl ground Flaxseed

Meal 2: 1/2 cup of lite applesauce, 1 Tabl of Natty PB

Meal 3: 6oz Cold Chicken Breast, 2 cups raw greens, 2Tabl Lite Greek Dressing

Meal 4: Advant Edge Carb Control Bar

Meal 5: 6oz Turkey Breast Cutlets, 3/4 cup brown rice, 2Tabl Lite Greek Dressing

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1542
Fat: 53 473 34%
Sat: 13 113 8%
Poly: 9 81 6%
Mono: 9 84 6%
Carbs: 90 286 21%
Protein: 154 616 45%

45 minutes on treadmill at target heart rate