PDA

View Full Version : Misusing cappuccinos??

Allyrulez
02-11-2004, 02:59 PM
Im cutting, and went from 13.3%bf 10 days ago to 10.8% now (and i didnt lose ANY muscle, my weight went down in accordance with the fat loss)

Thou i did most of it while screwed on Cappuccinos, is it OK to rely on something like this??? Cardio really drags, but on cappuccinos I can do about 35min no bother, a few hours after a hard workout.. Im just wondering if this is cheating or its not cricket or something

andy51
02-11-2004, 04:12 PM
I would think that it was the caffiene in the cappaucinos. I guess its no different than supplementing with caffine.

IronDaddy
02-11-2004, 04:17 PM
I just be careful about how much sugar is in them. That can effect your workout negatively. The caffeine will definitely help though and during cutting phases it's very common to use caffeine and other stimulants to boost your cardio.

AllUp
02-12-2004, 09:27 AM
Nothing wrong with it as long as it aint got....CREAM! :P

I usually take a dblshot espresso or an ECA stack before training and...Yes, you do get a hell of a lot more done. Just dont over do it and put ECA/Caffeine tolerances into consideration. :o

Also thought I'd note that after you're done with the cut you should slowly ween yourself off the cappucino opposed to flat-out stopping it as some people get headaches and migraines if their body doesn't get the daily caffeine fix it's accustomed to. :(

Saint Patrick
02-12-2004, 11:27 AM
Caffeine rules my world.

Behemoth
02-12-2004, 02:37 PM
2.5% in 10 days???

Cappuccino has a whole lot of sugar and some fat in it also. If you're looking for a pick me up before a workout just use some straight up caffeine or an ECA. I would most definetly consider cappuccino cheating.

Optimum08
02-12-2004, 06:57 PM
ya i agree with behemoth in that cappuccino has lots of sugar and some fat in it and while the caffiene does wonders, if your on a cut it may be more effiecient to just supplement with caffiene w/o all the added calories and such...