PDA

View Full Version : Its me, Kyle - A quick rundown - i need help

Kaha
02-12-2004, 04:30 PM
So here I am, 5'9" 145 lbs.

Lean, yes . .
Muscle, some...

Is is possible to gain muscle while losing fat at the same time? That is my goal here. I have a lot of trouble with what types of foods to eat. It always stumps me because people are saying eat pasta, or eat bread or eat this and that. I was wondering what the ideal food is for doing this? Thank you very much!!!

* I use protien shakes with 100% whey.
* is there anything else you recommend taking?

Kaha
02-12-2004, 06:43 PM
I decided on bluking. I am at a decent body fat and need to gain muscle mass.

carlossalsa8
02-12-2004, 06:43 PM
how much fat do you wanna lose? You say you are lean right? why lose more fat then. My diet consist of lots of carbs since I run a lot and play soccer. I am lean too and have a body fat of 10 or 11%. If you wanna gain muscles you should eat lots of proteins ( remember excess in pro won't make you get muscle faster, working out does) Proteins you can find them in lean meats, as chicken, fish, turkey..etc. If you wanna lose fat you should try cardio it will help you to lose fat and will get you cut, but won't give you muscle. It is possible to do both at the same time but it will be pretty hard so don't force ur self and do one at once. I used to run and do weight lifting at the same time, I did it for three months and it worked. But it is pretty tiring. All you need is willpower and work hard. Try to follow a clean diet for a while, eat pro carbs and less fat. My diet is pretty high in carbs ( because of the enrgy they give to perform better at my practices and games), less prot. and lowwww fat. Most people don't recommend eating carbs while trying to get muscles, but I do recommend them as long as you are exercising. I don't really know that much about proteins but If I were you I would only eat food containing pro as chicken.. and wouldn't drink whey pro or anything like that ( That's my opinion).

Saint Patrick
02-13-2004, 12:43 AM
Most people don't recommend eating carbs while trying to get muscles

WTF are you talking about?

If I were you I would only eat food containing pro as chicken.. and wouldn't drink whey pro or anything like that ( That's my opinion).

Exactly what is that opinion based on?

I don't really know that much

:)

prof
02-13-2004, 03:33 AM
read all the articles here www.wannabebig.com

both of you [not patrick]