PDA

View Full Version : quick advice!! Food

carlossalsa8
02-16-2004, 04:30 PM
I am suppose to be eating every 2 to 3 hours. I am a active person, run alot play soccer, and lift weight. I can't be eating every 2 or 3 hours anymore cuz I just got braces. I got invisilign. they can be taken out whenever I want but I am suppose to use them 21 to 23 hours a day, and I don't want to take them out every 2 hours ( I am not supposed to). I used to eat 5 to six meals, most of the food containing lots of carbs. ( vegetables, wheatbread, pasta turkey,chicken, fruits,white eggs and other clean food) wut should I do? should I eat 3 meals a day ( pretty big meals, to maintain my stomach fuel?) Eating 6 meals a day ( small ones) worked for me by giving me the energy to run and recover. It was also working for my goals ( my goal was to lose only 7 pounds and I have lost 3) Any advice.

Allyrulez
02-16-2004, 05:02 PM
Why not drink a Meal replacement shake in between those 3 meals?? Use a straw if youre that worried about your braces

Saint Patrick
02-16-2004, 05:07 PM
Why not drink a Meal replacement shake in between those 3 meals?? Use a straw if youre that worried about your braces

:withstupi

JeffWillConquer
02-16-2004, 05:18 PM
Be grateful you can take your braces off. Mine are cemented to my teeth.

Optimum08
02-16-2004, 05:24 PM
i agree wit the MRS idea posted above, inbetween the three meals...