PDA

View Full Version : Loss of Threads/posts in the At Large Nutrition forum

Joe Black
02-18-2004, 01:41 PM
Hey all,

Unfortunately we experienced a database error just now and as a result all of the information in the At Large Nutrition forum was corrupted.

We had 2 options.

1. Start fresh with the ALN forum

2. Roll back the forums 2 days to our latest back up.

I am not comfortable with number 2, mainly because first I do not want to lose 2 days worth of posts. Secondly and more importantly for a complete database import we are looking at a day to complete. Thats assuming no problems also.

With the recent down times I am hesitant to bring us down for any long periods of time.

I therefore think its best to start fresh.

So if you are a customer of At Large Nutrition and are placing another order or you are placing your first order, let people know how you got on :), We'd appreciate it if you made a thread detailing your experiences :)

Also if you are trying our products for the first time, or have tried them already please let others know how you got on!

Thanks guys..

chris mason
02-18-2004, 03:03 PM
Yes, please help us to get this furm back up to speed. It makes a big difference to those who are considering our products.

Kevin Parsons
03-05-2007, 01:06 PM
This is to anyone who has not tried At large Supplements yet. Try them. They are the best. Their protein powder, Nitrean, is by far the best tasting powder I have ever tasted. You will love their fat burners, mutiplus, and ETS. Their customer service is also amazing. So give them a try. You wont be disappointed.

Kevin Parsons:lurk:

Joe Black
03-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the comments Kevin.

Just so people know, this thread is a very old thread and we haven't lost any data recently :)

chris mason
03-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Lol, when I first saw this I was freaking out!

Thanks for your comments Kevin!