PDA

View Full Version : carbs qn

carlossalsa8
02-18-2004, 05:57 PM
What's too much carbs? I et 2000 cals a day and 1000 to 1100 are carbs. ( mostly vegetables, fruits, wheat bread, gatorade, mash potato and sometimes pasta and brown rice. ) For protein I eat chicken, fish and turkey. Fats, don't eat that much. Probably 20 to 30 grams a day. I play soccer and I am active at running. Are the cals high in carbs? I have a friend who eats 400 to 500 g of carbs a day. Just want to know wutz a good number of carb intake for those who play soccer and do weight lifting at the same time. thanks,

Jasonl
02-18-2004, 06:29 PM
Its tough to say, you need more fat for sure, especially if you're bulking. I'm about 200lbs and when bulking I'm usually at ~350g per day. Post your diet so we can help you further.

carlossalsa8
02-18-2004, 06:58 PM
I am 5 '9'', 158 --- body fat % lat time I measure it, it was 10.5. I eat clean but I don't really have a diet routine.
morning: 8:00 a cereal- one cup of nonfat milk, cup of corn flakes.( no sugar )
lunch:12:00 Orange fruit, an apple, 2 wheat bread, with one white egg(done in the microway) and one slice of turkey. Water.
snack: 2:00 pm A pear, or a nectar with 3 white egg, a turkey slice and one wheat bread.
4:00 I eat either fish or chicken. Most of the time chicken. I go to el pollo loco and buy a chicken breast with a mash potatoes and vegetable. An apple.
6:00 I get out of work and go work out. i usually run for an hour four to five days a week.
I get out at 9 to 10 pm of the gym and sometimes I eat a yogurt with a cup of corn flakes since it is to late and sometimes I don't eat.

I think I am not eating enought comparing to my exercise routine. My goal is to lose only 6 or 7 pounds. My carbs comes from eating fruits mostly. Can you give me any advices. I should eat more huhj? You tell me.