PDA

View Full Version : waffles?

the one
02-20-2004, 11:26 AM
ok so i know theyre not a "clean" food but im wondering bout how they are for bulking.im not into clean bulking, and each waffle has 100kcals so i figure if i have four of em plus a glass of milk thats 700kcals and they dont keep me full for to long. what ya think
thanks
the one
p.s. by waffle i mean frozen ones like eggo.

ryuage
02-20-2004, 04:31 PM
it seems like you answered your own question so what are you trying to ask? If they fit into your diet go right ahead. Personally if they aren't filling you up you should try eating something that does unless it doesn't bother you. Try some oatmeal instead!

Optimum08
02-20-2004, 11:35 PM
ya, if your on a bulk and not on a "clean" bulk then i think its basically a liscence to eat whatever the hell you want is it not? so the anwser is yes u can eat waffles and whatever else u want...

galileo
02-21-2004, 01:25 PM
It depends on your metabolism, really. If you have a slower metabolism I wouldn't suggest it, but with a higher one they are an easy way to up the calories. If you buy the Kellog's Nutrigrain Whole Wheat Eggo waffles, you have some extra fiber and less saturated fats. They taste pretty friggen good too.