PDA

View Full Version : New to Wannabe BIG.

DJAngelicon
02-20-2004, 06:35 PM
Wasup ya, I was looking around online for a good forum and I keep bumping into this forum so I felt I should give it a try. Sound like it could be fun in here so, I Would like to introduce my self a bit.

Name is Angel, I have been training on and off alot. I get peoples telling me I got the genetics to become a very good pro Bodybuilder but the thing is I am not sure if is what I want. However, I love training hard, helps me focus with my Computer work and Music Productions. Other things I would love to compete in a Bodybuilder Show one of this days. So, who knows what will happen. At the moment I had stopped working out cause, lol lost my good nice expensive gloves. Silly excuse but I thing that and school just makes it hard. However, girlfriend got me some nice gloves for my birthday and I am going to make a comeback next week. Feb 23th 2004. Will train hardcore for 5 to 6 month to get my self back bigger and hopefully get into my future goal of 200lbs but, for now shotting for 175lbs. Here is a few pictures of me for now.

Big Brother
02-20-2004, 07:05 PM
Hey Angel,

Looking really good to start with: good luck!

Some relaxed pics?

Wasup ya, I was looking around online for a good forum and I keep bumping into this forum so I felt I should give it a try. Sound like it could be fun in here so, I Would like to introduce my self a bit.

Name is Angel, I have been training on and off alot. I get peoples telling me I got the genetics to become a very good pro Bodybuilder but the thing is I am not sure if is what I want. However, I love training hard, helps me focus with my Computer work and Music Productions. Other things I would love to compete in a Bodybuilder Show one of this days. So, who knows what will happen. At the moment I had stopped working out cause, lol lost my good nice expensive gloves. Silly excuse but I thing that and school just makes it hard. However, girlfriend got me some nice gloves for my birthday and I am going to make a comeback next week. Feb 23th 2004. Will train hardcore for 5 to 6 month to get my self back bigger and hopefully get into my future goal of 200lbs but, for now shotting for 175lbs. Here is a few pictures of me for now.

DJAngelicon
02-20-2004, 07:26 PM
I added a relax pic and a second kind of old pic from July 2003 that shows my legs. I know I was lacking on my legs so that is why on this new program starting next week, I am planing to hit my legs pretty hard. Don't want to make the miss take of having not well develop lets compare to my upper body.

Saint Patrick
02-20-2004, 08:37 PM
Seems like your body was cropped on to the background.

Looking good man, hit those legs.

Big Brother
02-20-2004, 09:49 PM
I added a relax pic and a second kind of old pic from July 2003 that shows my legs. I know I was lacking on my legs so that is why on this new program starting next week, I am planing to hit my legs pretty hard. Don't want to make the miss take of having not well develop lets compare to my upper body.

I'm with St Pat: hit those legs! Upper looking good (un/)flexed

DJAngelicon
02-20-2004, 10:10 PM
Sorry big Brother, but was not sure what you mean with the ( un/)flexed. So I added another one called Front Relax and maybe that would help? Hehehe,... I must be very tire right now cause things are not making to much sense to me right now. So, I better go and relax for a bit. ;)

Allenronm
02-20-2004, 11:28 PM
you look good, but legs need work (not that mine don't).

Big Brother
02-21-2004, 03:49 AM
Sorry big Brother, but was not sure what you mean with the ( un/)flexed. So I added another one called Front Relax and maybe that would help? Hehehe,... I must be very tire right now cause things are not making to much sense to me right now. So, I better go and relax for a bit. ;)

LOL!

(un/)flexed is my shorthand way of writing "unflexed or flexed". In other words, the "un-" is optional. It's in the same vein as (s/)he for "she or he" and (under/)graduate for "undergraduate or graduate"

Doesn't change the fact that you still look great, nicely chiseled; and with some leg work would look even better!

:nod:

Allyrulez
02-21-2004, 04:18 AM
!!!!!!! Thats pretty awesome man

Franco
02-21-2004, 04:19 AM
You've got a good foundation if you intend to compete. Your traps need to be brought up to par as does the overall mass on your legs.

DJAngelicon
02-21-2004, 10:00 AM
Wow! good advice ya have been giving and I feel really good with ya support on this so, I am for sure going to set up my workout so that I can take good advantage of this things that ya been pointing out. Like my Straps and Legs. ;) Thanks for ya support guys.

steveo
02-23-2004, 12:29 AM
you look very lean and impressive. If you plan to compete let me tell you what I've learned from experience. Your legs def. need work(heavy squats and SLDL) and you back needs some mass. I'm not sure whether its your pose but your chest faded on the side chest so you might want to add a bit chest. You have great shape and I wish I still looked as good as you do now. I don't compete anymore so I've become a fat ass. ;)

Jasonl
02-23-2004, 01:34 PM
you look very lean and impressive. If you plan to compete let me tell you what I've learned from experience. Your legs def. need work(heavy squats and SLDL) and you back needs some mass. I'm not sure whether its your pose but your chest faded on the side chest so you might want to add a bit chest. You have great shape and I wish I still looked as good as you do now. I don't compete anymore so I've become a fat ass. ;)
Ugh, its hard not to become a fat ass during the winter/holiday season.

The_Brick
02-24-2004, 07:34 PM
Great genetics man. Even just 10 more lean lbs and you will look HECTIC.

DJAngelicon
02-28-2004, 10:17 AM
Thanks man, I just did my first week of some hard MAX-OT and it have been working nice for me. I am about 160lbs now. I have been fixing my diet slowly and trying to make improvements now. This is the first time I put my body into some good stress with MAX-OT. Only thing I am being careful is my joints but beside that I think I will do good with this program. Will give it a try for a few weeks to see how it all turn out. So far I am sore... lol but is a good thing if ya know what I mean. ;) Now resting for this weekend and looking forward to next week.

Jasonl
02-28-2004, 11:21 PM
You could try some glucosamine for those joints, can't hurt. I know what you mean about the weekend rest, it can't seem to come at a better time.:)

antek
02-29-2004, 12:50 AM
you look very lean and you seem to have great genetics, very proportionate.
great job so far, my goal is around 175lbs as well. :)

DJAngelicon
03-01-2004, 07:02 PM
I hear you jason, I desided to take today off to for an extra resting day. I am still sore from my workout but I should be find for tomorrow check and tricep workout. =)

Thanks antek, what weight are you in right now? What is your hight? I saw your picture at the whimit.com and I do have a account there too. Hehehe I was from Brookly NY as well, that is were I grow up in East New York Brooklyn, =)

DJAngelicon
06-29-2004, 03:19 PM
Ok back, been a while away from the forum. I also move so that makes it a long vacation. Haven't been in the gym for a bit so that sucks as well. Hopefully will get back into it witting a few days from now. Lost alot of weight and size so lets see if I can get it back fast again.

ryuage
06-29-2004, 04:07 PM
welcome back.