PDA

View Full Version : Afterworkout Shakes

DJAngelicon
02-20-2004, 08:11 PM
I have a shake design for some nice heavy Calories and would like someone opinion on this here. Here is the Ingredients.

a)1# Can full Fat Condensed Milk ( With some lactase enzyme with the shake)
b)1# Banana
c)3# tbsp of Flax Oil
d)1# Scoop of Whey Protein
e)3# Scoop of Maltodex trine Powder ( Carbo Powder )

add a bit of water to get the consistency you want and blend.... that has to be about 1,500 Calories minimun.

a-Grocery Store
b-Grocery Store
c-Health Food Shop
d-Any Protein with at less 20grams of protein a serving. Example: Designer Whey 24grams.
e-www.supplementdirect.com

Someone can alternate this Shake to your like or if you have a very nice mix that you would like to share with us. Please do so... Like that we get to see other choses of Afterworkout Shakes design by peepz

Saint Patrick
02-20-2004, 09:06 PM
That'd be a great shake for breakfast, or as a meal, but not post workout.

Drop The Banana because it has fructose

Drop the condensed milk and flax because they have fat, which you don't want post workout.

That leaves you w/ whey and malto.

Optimum08
02-20-2004, 11:17 PM
:withstupi

ryuage
02-21-2004, 12:33 AM
I agree get about 50 grams protein 50 grams malto or dext post workout then about an hour or two later have your little shake or a whole food meal.

DJAngelicon
02-21-2004, 03:41 AM
Cool, ok thanks guys just wanted to fix things up on my new training program cause I am looking to gain more results from this upcoming training than I ever had before. One or Two things can happen... One I will get some nice
good result and faster gain and grow or I will get slow results and not much of a gain. So, who knows, I just want to trick my body with something totally different now.

Thanks for every tip or advice ya giving me so far. Will work with this on this weekend before I start on Monday. Looking forward for great gain.