PDA

View Full Version : Libido help (fast)

Stabber
02-22-2004, 10:50 PM
Been stressed out, and my libido has slightly diminished (ok maybe greatly). I know I shouldnt stress, but in the meantime.....what are some alternatives?
Any over the counter supplements to increase libido or certain foods to eat?

Paul Stagg
02-23-2004, 08:15 AM
If you've been stressed out, the solution is to remove the stress.

Relax.

Nothing you take (that you can get legally without a prescrition) is going to fix the root issue.

There are times that your libido will be affected by what's going on in your life. It's normal, and perfectly OK. Focus on reducing the stress and get your head back in the game... you'll be fine.

Take the opportunity when your libido wanes to focus on other parts of your relationship.

PizDoff
02-23-2004, 08:16 AM
Hast thou utilized the search function?

RickTheDestroyer
02-23-2004, 10:51 AM
I swear arginine upped my libido. I also started taking zinc and magnesium (the only meat that I eat is fish, and I don't eat as many veggies as I ought to, so I'm pretty sure that I've built up a nice deficiency) and I feel like that has added to my libido as well.
On a side note, I've also been a lot angrier...

Y2A
02-23-2004, 01:07 PM
Some "alternitives" include dealing with your libido issue and in the meantime, sending your frustrated girl over to my place ;)

But really, I 2nd Pauls advice :)

Stabber
02-26-2004, 04:24 AM
Some "alternitives" include dealing with your libido issue and in the meantime, sending your frustrated girl over to my place ;)

But really, I 2nd Pauls advice :)
I relaxed and libido returned to normal :D :D :D (helps to have an 18 year old girlfriend) :eek:

By the way, anyone know where to get the Arginine stuff? I cant find it in any drug store around here

Dedicated
02-26-2004, 12:41 PM
Nice:)

Here is a link for arginine.
http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=36

That's the best I have seen, especially considering it's recommended you take 10-15 grams or so a day(google for it to be sure). This is because that in the studies that were done with arginine results were only seen with these higher doses.

Stabber
03-01-2004, 05:45 AM
Thanks man. I may order this. I did get some Mega Men vitamins that have arginine in them. Helps :D

Budiak
03-01-2004, 08:58 PM
I'd actually enjoy a way to curb my libido.

BCC
03-01-2004, 09:22 PM

It's called a female friend.

Loser.

shootermcgavin7
03-01-2004, 09:59 PM
Thanks man. I may order this. I did get some Mega Men vitamins that have arginine in them. Helps :D

Be warned though, the Now powder tastes like ass. Works great though.

RickTheDestroyer
03-04-2004, 02:41 PM
I think that ALL arginine powder tastes like ass.
Seriously, put your dose in a little cup, pour in some lemon juice and stir. It will probably turn a neon-greenish color, add more lemon juice and stir it, keep doing this until it stays pretty opaque and lemon juice-colored.
Do this and I swear you won't taste that sh*t at all, it won't be particularly sour either.
Weird.

Budiak
03-04-2004, 11:51 PM
It's called a female friend.

Loser.

Oh I know the solution. Maybe if I could find a 16 year old slut who doesnt know any better...

:thumbup:

Khar
03-05-2004, 11:46 AM

I'm with you. I'm a hornball. I think it gets on my girlfriends nerves sometimes.