PDA

View Full Version : Will you be selling Gift certificates?

HobbesAB
02-23-2004, 10:52 PM
Does ALN have plans for users to purchase gift certificates? I would definitely buy some and pass along to friends/family. I also know that they would purchase GCs for me since hardly anyone knows what to buy me.

chris mason
02-24-2004, 08:08 AM
Actually, in all of the chaos of trying to get this company going and growing we had not really considered that. It is a good idea and one we will definitely consider.

For now, if you give me a ring on my cell phone I could create an account for you that would have a credit on it. We could work something out. If you are interested, just PM me and we will discuss it further.

HobbesAB
02-26-2004, 12:44 PM
Excellent news. I have friends/family with birthdays coming up in the near future (including my own) so I will be PMing you regarding that in the next few weeks. However, if I want them to purchase GCs for me, what would be an acceptable process or would that just not be feasible at this point?

One other question: Are there any plans to ship sample packets with orders? For example, if I order the Vanilla Nitrean can I request a small sample of the chocolate to "try before I buy?"

Perhaps this can be an exclusive ALN Insider perk for frequent buyers when you begin introducing either new products and/or additional flavors to your Nitrean/Opticen lines.

Y2A
02-26-2004, 12:56 PM
One other question: Are there any plans to ship sample packets with orders? For example, if I order the Vanilla Nitrean can I request a small sample of the chocolate to "try before I buy?"

Perhaps this can be an exclusive ALN Insider perk for frequent buyers when you begin introducing either new products and/or additional flavors to your Nitrean/Opticen lines.

Thats a good idea man!

chris mason
02-26-2004, 05:23 PM
You can have your friends or relatives call me with their credit card information, or simply mail me a check and I will create an account for you. For example, if they send us $50 and reference your name (without buying anything) I will keep a record of it and you will have $50 credit to be used as you like. All you need do is then PM me here or call with what product you would like.

Next time you order make a note and I can send you a sample of something else. As we do not have samples per se, I will just put some in a bag for you to try.

HobbesAB
02-27-2004, 06:35 AM
You can have your friends or relatives call me with their credit card information, or simply mail me a check and I will create an account for you. For example, if they send us $50 and reference your name (without buying anything) I will keep a record of it and you will have $50 credit to be used as you like. All you need do is then PM me here or call with what product you would like.

Perfect. A link to this thread has been mailed to my wife. I'm sure she'll be able to take the hint (subtleness IS one of my strengths). ;)

April 6 isn't too far away!

Next time you order make a note and I can send you a sample of something else. As we do not have samples per se, I will just put some in a bag for you to try.

Thank you.

Decent
03-30-2004, 01:03 AM
this is a good idea. people are always asking me "what do you want this year" and I'm like "I dunno...this was so much fun when I was a kid!"

chris mason
03-30-2004, 05:59 AM
If anyone wants to do something like this, just have them call the AtLarge line (434)973-9892, or they can call me on my cell phone at (434)882-1291.

Chris