PDA

View Full Version : calor. qn

carlossalsa8
02-24-2004, 08:43 PM
I really thanks all you guys for the advices ya all have given me, but I am still confused. Okay I am 19 5'9'' 158 pounds. I am really active, I run 3 days a week for an hour. I lift two days for about 2 to 2:20 hours. I play soccer and I also have soccer games on sunday and monday. I just wanna lose 5 to 7 pounds and my calorie intake is about 1500 to 1900. Is that enough compared to all the exersice I do? Many of my friends tell me to eat more but I wanna lose some pounds. My questions are: Should I higher the intake? If my body goes into starvation mode wut would happen to my body? How do I know if my body isn't or is in starvation mode? As right now I am eating for breakfast a quaker oatmeal ( regular with milk or water) or a cereal ( corn flakes with a cup of milk and a banana( sometimes)) After I get out the university I eat a sandwish ( turkey, slice of tomatoe, one) and two fruits ( an apple and a orange) then I eat 3 white eggs with a slice of turkey and a pear. Then I go to el pollo loco and buy a chicken breast with a leg, mash potatoes and vegetables. After I get out of work I go run for an hour and do abs workouts (only the days I run). When I get out the gym is like about 9 or 9:30 pm, I usually eat a cup of corn flakes with a yogurt since is to late to eat. I have been feeling some stomach achs when I wake up in the morning though. Should I not eat before going to sleep? Thanks in advance.

geoffgarcia
02-24-2004, 08:48 PM
I have been feeling some stomach achs when I wake up in the morning though. Should I not eat before going to sleep? Thanks in advance.
its normal
welcome to the board :thumbup: