PDA

View Full Version : Best service ever!!

brent
02-27-2004, 06:54 PM
Well I order alot of stuff online. Not just supplements but car parts as well (my other hobby) But never once in the 100's of orders have i placed thru an online store have I recieved such great service as i did from At Large Nutrition , thanks goes out to Chris Mason!

Heres the story I have for you:

Well I ordered the buy-one-get one half off thermocin last night the 26th. An auto email was recieved shortly after like most places do. Then this morning (27th)i get another email stating my order has been shipped.

Not only was it shipped but i recieved a personal email thanking me for the service and asking me where I found out about them. Which I stated wannabebig forums.

Then he realized the address was wrong and quickly compensated me with 6 free servings of nitrean protein powder. Not only will the protein be coming but he is going to contact ups for me and make sure my order doesn't get delayed any. Now if that isnt service I dont know what is. Thanks Chris!

Just thought id share my expirence, and its nice to know there is online stores with excellent service.

Thanks

brent

chris mason
02-27-2004, 07:03 PM
Thanks for the kind words Brent!

Joe Black
03-01-2004, 02:11 AM
Thanks for the comments Brent and we appreciate your order!

starks713
03-01-2004, 05:29 PM
The service was great,I will definitely be ordering from AtLarge after my Nitrean runs out.

brent
03-03-2004, 07:14 PM
Got my stuff today and eveything looks great! Thanks!

chris mason
03-03-2004, 07:44 PM
You should be getting the other package soon as well (if not already)!

brent
03-05-2004, 09:08 AM
Just got the other package too! Tastes great