PDA

View Full Version : bulking pics

RBB
03-01-2004, 04:11 PM
been bulking since january, and have put on around 10 lbs. current stats:
height: 5'9"
weight: 195
BF%: Dunno, not getting bad yet

i've been lifting seriously 2+ years, about a year of that correctly since i found this site. probably gonna continue bulking til about may unless the body fat gets out of control. just thought i'd post a couple pics. lemme have it.

Beast
03-01-2004, 04:26 PM
From the first pic you have great traps but it looks like the lats are lagging a bit. Your arms look like they almost overpower your whole body in the last pic. Lookin great, man.

Max-Mex
03-01-2004, 04:34 PM
Nice muscle mass under there. Wish I had something previous to compare it to, but still good nonetheless.

RBB
03-01-2004, 07:11 PM
beast, you're right man, that last pic looks kind of crazy. i'll say my arms are probably my best body part, but that looks kind of ridiculous. i think the second picture is more accurate, must be the angle or something.

max mex, thanks man. don't really have anything to compare these to. i was about 165 two years ago with low bodyfat, so just imagine someone very skinny.

galileo
03-02-2004, 10:46 AM
Nice muscle mass under there. Wish I had something previous to compare it to, but still good nonetheless.
Under there? He's a little too lean to be saying that.

Exnor
03-02-2004, 10:53 AM
A back double bi would show us a little more for the lats, to see if Beast is indeed right.

I think you look great, and are making a good choice to continue bulking.

Max-Mex
03-02-2004, 11:42 AM
Under there? He's a little too lean to be saying that.

Never implied he was fat.

RBB
03-02-2004, 01:52 PM
A back double bi would show us a little more for the lats, to see if Beast is indeed right.

I think you look great, and are making a good choice to continue bulking.

Thanks fellas, and Exnor, here's a back double bi. i'm not too good at the posing, but you guys might be right. my lats are pretty thick, but maybe not that wide. Could probably use some work.

I'll get a pic of the wheels up later today or tomorrow.

rookiebldr
03-02-2004, 06:00 PM
Great work there. Adding 30lbs and staying lean in two+ years, impressive. You've got room to continue to bulk too. Arms and shoulders are looking very large in that last pic.

RBB
03-03-2004, 09:16 AM
thanks rookie. any of you guys think that the lats are laggin a bit? i'm currently doing wg pullups, bb rows, and a hammer strength iso pulldown on back day. i was thinking of switching the iso pulldown to the iso row. could possibly add some width. what do you all think?

got a pic of the wheels up to.

BCC
03-03-2004, 10:02 AM
Back looks like it is maybe lagging a bit. But by the look of your lat insertion points, they will look awesome once they're bigger.

Legs look great also. A lot of muscle up top.

chris mason
03-03-2004, 10:35 AM
His legs are shaped very similarly to Bob Chicerello (I know I butchered the spelling).

You look good man!

ElPietro
03-03-2004, 12:44 PM
Wow, look at that quad flare! Good stuff. I think it's tough to tell on the back from the poses you did. If you have a lat spread that may help. From those pics it looks like it may be lagging behind a little bit.

VasDeferens
03-03-2004, 01:00 PM
amazing quads and upper body.

RBB
03-03-2004, 02:58 PM
thanks for the kind words fellas. here's an attempt at a lat spread, don't even look at bcc's avatar before you check this out. f***ing huge man. do you know how much you're weighing now?

bill
03-03-2004, 07:32 PM
looks like your on the right track, I would just steady bulk with a clean diet, your at the right age to put on size , good liftin

Saint Patrick
03-06-2004, 11:00 PM
your at the right age to put on size

ANY AGE is the right age to get bigger!

RBB - looking ace, man.

Beast
03-07-2004, 08:29 PM
Yeah from your lat spread I would definitely say the lats are the only thing lagging for you, in terms of width. Everything else looks great, really!

smalls
03-07-2004, 08:59 PM
Your lats a long as all hell. Looking very good bro, keep it up. Show a wheels pick with both legs pointed forward if you have it. Legs are huge BTW.

RBB
03-15-2004, 04:18 PM
thanks for all the replies fellas. just got back from spring break, and diet was definitely ****, so i'm back at it.

ianack4life
03-15-2004, 08:12 PM
been bulking since january, and have put on around 10 lbs. current stats:
height: 5'9"
weight: 195
BF%: Dunno, not getting bad yet

i've been lifting seriously 2+ years, about a year of that correctly since i found this site. probably gonna continue bulking til about may unless the body fat gets out of control. just thought i'd post a couple pics. lemme have it.

Sick chest and arms.