PDA

View Full Version : ***HELP***

Hellrazor
02-12-2001, 06:11 PM
I`m looking for a bit of help for my diet, here are my stats ( don`t laugh)

5 "8
11 stone 4lb I think about 150lb?
I am quite cut cos I used to box, just quit.
4 pack not six.

Chest 40 in Good v taper due to boxing.
Biceps 14 in
Waist 32 in
Thighs 22 in ( cringe ). I am the typical hard gainer ( ectomorph)

I want to gain more mass I`m quite muscular but too skinny. I was thinking of bulking up but not too sure also thinking of a protein cycling diet. Anyone tried and liked?
I`m not afraid of putting on a little fat as I can get rid later.

These are the foods I consume daily :

Pasta ( durum wheat ), White rice an` curry , can`t find brown rice.
Lots of tuna and salad cream usually with pasta. Chicken occasionaly. Lots of oats with milk an` sugar ( sorry ). Bananas. Chocolate to sadly but not often.

That`s about it sad isn`t it. I`d really appreciate any feedback on this and advice on what else I could eat. I`m out of ideas.

I use creatine too usually with warm water an` lots of sugar post training 5g .Tryin` to find grape juice though. Getting some flax seed oil tomorrow.

I`m currently doing a program similar to the "big" routine 3 excercises, 2 sets each strict to failure 6-8 . I usually pyramid but fancied a change.

If you need any more info i`ll be happy to give it.
I`d really appreciate any ideas or feedback. Thanx :)

David
02-12-2001, 06:31 PM
LOL cant find brown rice, huh? boy, that sure is a bummer, in the meantime here are a list of some foods:

tuna
chicken
eggs
tuna
protein powder
cottage cheese
tuna
salad
oh..did i mention tuna?

30g of protein per can ain't bad if you ask me!

Frankster
02-12-2001, 07:01 PM
yeah tuna is good, mmmm tuna. But try and dont eat more than 1 or two can per day, so called 'experts' are recommending not more than once a week... they are supposedly high in mercury

the doc
02-12-2001, 08:54 PM
looks like an overrelience on refined sugar. Eat carbs from potatoes, rice, and beans. Doesn't mean you can't use sugar, but keep to a minimum. Perhaps add some good fat from natty peanut butter.

Budiak
02-12-2001, 10:47 PM
Your arms are bigger than mine, bro.
He's right about the tuna.