PDA

View Full Version : Does this look good?

carlossalsa8
03-03-2004, 04:44 PM
I eat 1800 to 1900 cals a day 40 to 50 g of fat, 241 to 300 g of carbs and 90 to 112 g of protein. I am an active person and run for an hour 4 days a week and do weight lifting. I have soccer games on sun and mon. All I want is to lose 4 to 5 pounds. My friends tell me I should eat more, wut do you think? If yes, how much should I higher the cals, ( carbs, fat, and pro )? Thanks.

Spartacus
03-05-2004, 02:35 AM
how much do you weigh? you probably need more protein.

that doesn't sound like enough food, is it a similar calorie intake to what you've been doing?

Deathwish
03-05-2004, 10:32 AM
Eat your body weight x 12 in calories. I would drop those carbs down a lot. I eat 100 fat, 170 carbs, 160 protein a day on my cutting diet which is 2200 calories. You should lose about a pound a week. Adjust your calories so you do. Also drink around a gallon of water a day.

Spartacus
03-05-2004, 10:50 AM
i wouldn't drop the carbs down considering all the activity calossa's doing.

carlossalsa8
03-06-2004, 11:31 AM
how much do you weigh? you probably need more protein.

that doesn't sound like enough food, is it a similar calorie intake to what you've been doing?

I am 5'9'', 157 pounds. I am like around 11% bf, last time I measured it it was 11 and I don't think it has changed. The thing is that calories make me get more confused. I do lots of run ( soccer player) and lose a lot of energy. I have to be eating more carbs than pro and fat. I don't really know wut cals intake should I bbe eating a day since I am vigorous active I would say. By this time I would have lost the pounds I want to lose with all the running I do, but since it doesn't seem weight go down, body fat % has but weight not. Do you think weight doesn't go down cuz if am getting muscle instead? I do weight lifting twice a week and do it till breaking down!! All I wanna know if I should higher the cals or lower the carbs ( I need carbs for energy, thats why I haven't dropp them and keep them at 250 gr to 300 gr a day. most carbs come from fruits and vegetables)