PDA

View Full Version : Body For Life

Daz
03-04-2004, 01:37 PM
Please help me are the results in this challenge real and has anyone out there tried it

Jasonl
03-04-2004, 01:45 PM
I personally have never tried it, but I think you could see some results with it. However, I feel there are better diet/routines out there, search for "Ultimate Diet 2.0" by Lyle McDonald, I saw great results with it, and I know others did too.

TheGimp
03-04-2004, 01:50 PM
Another vote for UD2.0 here :thumbup:

Daz
03-04-2004, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the reply, Do u think the before and after pics are for real and also have u seen the video i would love to look like them.

Jasonl
03-04-2004, 01:59 PM
Thanks for the reply, Do u think the before and after pics are for real and also have u seen the video i would love to look like them.
I have not seen the video, but I don't think the average joe could make a transformation in a short amount of time without chemical help. Unless they were genetically gifted.

geoffgarcia
03-04-2004, 02:34 PM
yah...they picked the best results out of a few hundred thousand entries received...I'm sure the avg change was less than miraculous....
there is no miracle "look good" diet/pill other than determination and commitment

Holto
03-04-2004, 03:06 PM
any routine that has you working out 6 days a week and following a sensible diet will produce significant results

for bb's the problem is that with heavy training the schedule could easily hinder gains in terms of muscular development

if your primary goal is weight loss then it works well

thanky0ujesus
03-04-2004, 09:19 PM
they were on a lot of supplements and MRPs which can become really expensive. the people who won the comp were the few amazing transformations out of thousands who entered. none of them apparently were on juice according to the video because they were tested