PDA

View Full Version : Body for life by EAS

Daz
03-04-2004, 01:27 PM
Has anyone tried this challenge yet and does it work, i have seen magazines and the videos and the results are fantastic, Please help me

Spartacus
03-05-2004, 02:34 AM
it just sounds like someone trying to sell you information you could get here for free. and you can't ask a video a question.

prof
03-05-2004, 04:17 AM
the results you see on the video, are not typical, also looks like a lot of AS abuse with people packing on muscle while cutting, read all the articles here they will tell you more than mr Phillips book.

all he does is eat 6 clean meals a day
run 1 day pre breakfast
weight train the next day
repeat, not rocket science is it.

xxr79xx
03-05-2004, 08:40 AM
what I liked to do to Butt Pirate Phillips----> :whip:

Scorp
03-11-2004, 07:56 PM
I agree that what is in the book is not rocket science... but for me... it kinda all clicked and the concepts that i kinda pieced together over the years started to make sense..

I did the 12-week routine.. just for kicks... and it really did work for me..
I went from 174 down to 160 and got pretty cut... Abs and all :)

My measurements stayed about the same (because it is an overall cutting type of program) but my gut went from 34-35 down to 30 ... which is something i was wanting :)

The program is not perfect but if you can pick up the concepts i think its worth while to try...
scorp :)

Shao-LiN
03-12-2004, 01:46 AM
As is usually said, any non-stupid diet will work. As long as it has sound principles (caloric deficit/under maintenance, eating clean, exercise), you lose weight.