PDA

View Full Version : DNP days

aviolis
03-05-2004, 10:56 PM
these aremy stats I am 184 5'10" 21%bf... on 02/27/04 measured by the oh so reliable Tanita scale... I forgot to make a journal so here it is...

supplements used:
Calcium(taken separately from magnesium, Cod liver oil,
ZMA, ALA, Glucosamine,ALCAR,
2mg Yohimbine HCL powder that I pre-mixed with the whey.
two 50 g protein shakes: every time I took a DNP pill.
two glasses of Milk: one in the morning and one at night
Dannon fat free yogurt, apples, grapes, grapefruit juice,
bananas.
this will be 95% of what my diet will be like until 03/08/04.

previous experience is two 7-days cycle about 4-5 months ago.
qty on hand: 50 caps @ 200mg...

Day 1 Friday night...got my package started the cycle by popping a 200 mg pill...
+ no symptoms of heat or any other side effects(duh!!!)...

BHerks
03-06-2004, 11:12 AM
how much bf do you typically lose with dnp? my brothers are doing their first cycle in a week but im hesitant to try it. do you go above 400mg ed? also the problem for me would be going to work sweating my ass off and being tired as hell.

aviolis
03-07-2004, 08:03 PM
Day 2 Saturday:

Felt warmth in the body in the morning... had chicken, potatoes and green beans froma Carcker Barrel. Ate half and the rest was dinner. Beautiful day went for the bike trail... very exhausting... must be the 5 month gap. Could not sleep at night... signs of heavy breathing appeared... yellow fluids... no signs of sweating...

aviolis
03-07-2004, 08:13 PM
i lost about 2-3% body fat in 7 days...that's about 4-5 pounds of fat... Sweating and heavy breathing are the two main things I would worry about... clean diet is a given... i'd say it worth the sweat... I had a desk job last time I took it but it gave me time to walk around, use restroom frequesntly etc... I also had a little runny nose as if you are to go down with the flu... don't take em with empty stomach... food is good, fruit is better regular pepsi products make ease your feelings at work... I used two doses of 200mg each day. One before lunch around 10 AM and another at 10 - 11 -m at night... If you are worried about the heat at work, take it at 2 pm and the second doses at around 12AM midnight... as far as being tired, I took three caps of hydroxycut with breakfast and did not have probelm...

Saint Patrick
03-07-2004, 08:30 PM
i lost about 2-3% body fat in 7 days

What exactly is DNP and where can I get some?

aviolis
03-08-2004, 05:21 AM
they should have it @ your local GNC... ask them first... if they don't know, then search it here...

Severed Ties
03-08-2004, 06:17 AM
What exactly is DNP and where can I get some?

2, 4-dinotropinol it's a very odd compound that was used 40 years ago for weigth loss because it burns fat like nothing else on the planet. DNP was banned by the FDA from human use because of it's side effect profile and because it can lead to death if used imporperly.

DNP is sold today as an insectiside or rat poison, it was also used as a TNT component for many years....kinda makes you wonder who decided to give it to people.

In general tropinols are carcinogenic to humans but some research indicates 2, 4-dinotropinol form may be anti-carcinogenic.

ST

Hatred
03-08-2004, 08:57 AM
And you most certainly can NOT get it at GNC.

aviolis
03-08-2004, 08:58 PM
day 3 and 4

Sunday morning,

get up early in the morning to work out... rear driver side window is shattered... "they took my "precious""... mp3 player gone, subwoofer and an amplifier... in my town, police do not come to the scene if it is an auto-related theft... there went my 1200.00 bucks... as far as DNP effects go, they kicked in alright... had to wake up twice to drink water... compared to previous cycles, my nose was dry: not congested but had my grasping to cold air... thank god my room is the basement... again no lethargy as i took hydroxycut... i dont endorse hydroxycut as any eca stack would be fine... weird dreams for sure... My new mortgage broker job started today so wasnt a good impression of me sweating my nuts and everyone else feeling cold... had to drink lots of water...i craved carbs... subway choc chip cookies did it for me... and i paid for it in sweat beads...i can kinda feel my muscles being like jelly...

Saint Patrick
09-07-2004, 09:36 PM
as far as DNP effects go, they kicked in alright... had to wake up twice to drink water... compared to previous cycles, my nose was dry: not congested but had my grasping to cold air... thank god my room is the basement... again no lethargy as i took hydroxycut... i dont endorse hydroxycut as any eca stack would be fine... weird dreams for sure... My new mortgage broker job started today so wasnt a good impression of me sweating my nuts and everyone else feeling cold... had to drink lots of water...i craved carbs... subway choc chip cookies did it for me... and i paid for it in sweat beads...i can kinda feel my muscles being like jelly...

LOL I don't think this guy lived to tell the tale.....

aviolis
09-09-2004, 10:25 PM
yeah that was my last DNP cycle... very much worth... hopefully, i wont be needing it for a year or two at the earliest... i stopped posting as I left the country and a job that kept me/keeps me moving around...

galileo
09-10-2004, 06:29 AM
Wow, nice. I wish you would've documented it a little more.

Narcissus
09-13-2004, 05:37 PM
2, 4-dinotropinol
In general tropinols are carcinogenic to humans but some research indicates 2, 4-dinotropinol form may be anti-carcinogenic.

:confused:

2,4-Dinitrophenol

http://www.speclab.com/compound/c51285.htm

aviolis
09-13-2004, 10:32 PM
to document it properly, i started this journal; then again, I was never good at keeping one... everything is in my head... as far as DNP goes, I now know how and when to expect what( as far as my body goes) when i take it... it is tempting to go on and off just to get the kick of losing fat calories, feeling weak, and then feel superchargingly strong after 5 days off of it...

Severed Ties
09-13-2004, 10:54 PM
:confused:

2,4-Dinitrophenol

http://www.speclab.com/compound/c51285.htm

Narc I'm way too lazy to dig up the research I had done on DNP a few years back. Jump on Medline and look at studies investigating carcinogenic effect of DNP in humans. It was fairly well studied as DNP was prescribed by doctors to treat obesity in the 50's. Phenol's as a chemical group are considered to be carcinogenic as many of them have been shown to be. 2,4-Dinitrophenol seems to be unique as it actually killed cancer cells while sparing healthy cells. I'm kind of suprised it hasn't been used in cancer research based on the previous findings but with the FDA ban and the other side effects I can see why it hasn't been.

2,4-Dinitrophenol does create a huge amount of free radicals so it would have been interesting to investigate the effect of all the free radicals on healthy cells in the body.

ST

Narcissus
09-14-2004, 09:00 AM
ST

I'm very aware of the research, having done much reading up on it myself. I was merely pointing out that it was not a tropinol, and was not 2,4-Dinotropinol as you stated in your earlier post - an oversight I'm sure, because otherwise your posts are always based on very good literature and are quite informative.

Severed Ties
09-14-2004, 10:40 AM
aahh, yes totally missed the oversight bro. Thats what happens when you try to recall chemical names off the top of your head,lol.

ST