PDA

View Full Version : a day without eating....

carlossalsa8
03-06-2004, 04:10 PM
Hey there guys!! I just wanted to ask something really fast. Last time I wasn't hungry a whole day. Don't know why. My stomach felt to be full. I went to run for an hour and do weight lifting. Didn't eat that day and still had energy to exersice for the full 3 hours. I was just wondering, I should have eaten something, shouldn't I? Is there any reason why I wasn't hungry? Thanks. I mean a full day!!

wrestlemaniac
03-06-2004, 04:49 PM
Skipping meals is never smart.

Budiak
03-06-2004, 04:52 PM
What are you doing for three hours?

Hungry or not, you should eat at least your basal metabolic requirements for the day. Your lack of hunger was likely a hormonal response to a stressor of some sort, so it wasnt that you were just 'not hungry.'

Jasonl
03-06-2004, 05:27 PM
Working out on an empty stomach is a sure-fire way to lose muscle.

NateWheeler
03-06-2004, 05:30 PM
you gotta eat man, you cant go an entire day without eating.. not only is it terrible on your muscles but its just NOT healthy..

entrrt
03-06-2004, 06:41 PM
what did you eat the day before? lots of fattening stuff? i know if i eat a lot of high fat foods i'm not hungry the next day for a long time.

carlossalsa8
03-06-2004, 08:08 PM
what did you eat the day before? lots of fattening stuff? i know if i eat a lot of high fat foods i'm not hungry the next day for a long time.

I don't eat fatty foods. I eat clean and everything. A day before I ate wut I usually eat, vegetables, chicken, fruits, mash potatoes, white rice, lots of water and I did the usually training I do, run for an hour and I worked out my abs. Next day I woke up tired and sleepy. I was sleepy all day long and I felt so tired. Maybe it w as because I needed some rest but who knows. I just wanted to know, eventhough I don't feel hungry for a long time, should I just eat something at least to have something in my stomach? It has only happened once to me.