PDA

View Full Version : Geek To God? Lets shed some pounds.

Remote44
03-09-2004, 12:14 AM
Hey all i am just getting into working out after realizing i have a big fat pasta gut... NOT A BEER BELLY (being italian it has to be pasta gut...) Any how first day in the gym gotta thank my good buddy HemiVision for kicking my ass to get into shape...

Currenty i am 5,9 about 270 lbs and my target... well my goal is to drop the pasta gut i am gonna estimate 60lbs of fat before I am satisified and even then i want to build some muscle.

I had my first workout today with the guys... And i am pretty impressed i was doing 65kg per side on the bench press at any rate i can see this is gonna be a hard road but i am ready to take the walk on it...

back with more details soon enough

Saint Patrick
03-09-2004, 12:38 AM
Welcome to the site and g/l with your goals.

Remote44
03-09-2004, 11:17 PM
Took the day off from the gym way to sore to even turn a steering wheel let alone work out spent most of the day stretching... I will feel good enough to get back into it for Wed... (oh it is wed...) any how yeah did some cardio in the morning hit some more when i wake up!

Remote44
03-22-2004, 11:13 PM
Back on track from my slumber feeling good decided to pace my self from now on no need to hurt my self like last time hehehe

TheGimp
03-23-2004, 02:29 AM
Welcome and good luck :thumbup:

Remote44
03-23-2004, 11:24 PM
monday went in did my chest work out... and did some crunches... just becasue... you can never get enough ? right? heheh

Getting this cardio situation in order is a pain in the ass... having asthma i cant really push as hard as i would like to... if anyone who reads this has any sugestions?

Remote44
03-25-2004, 12:40 AM
shoulders and back today i pussed out it was a short work out but i tried some new stuff i hope my back isnt gonna be all ****ed up 2morrow...

ARG... day off 2morrow gotta go network someones house...

Remote44
04-03-2004, 04:48 PM
feeling good been keeping up with the work out and doing cardio in the mornings as soon as i wake up i can already feel my energy levels increase

Remote44
04-13-2004, 04:53 PM
ok it took me a while but now i have started to offically watch what i eat... kinda lame to take so long...

Full body work outs lately so i go every other day once i loose some weight i will change up my routine

JD77
04-13-2004, 07:21 PM
Good luck with the journal but you need to get in here and post more. Don't slack off on your workouts because you should be able to see some tremendous gains early on as you're new to this stuff. Posting your lift weights in here may help motivate you to work harder.

Oh yeah, here's some :spam: for you.