PDA

View Full Version : Grumpys Pic

GrumpyTX
03-09-2004, 01:51 PM
About the only one I have right now. This was taken last June and I hadnt been to a gym in about 4 months since my daughters birth. My daughter was born last Feb and I just started back at the gym this febuary.

I was weighing about 255-265 in the pics and my height is 5'11" and current weight is 248. I will begin cutting 4/1 to be ready for the beach again this June.

**Oh yeah, my waste was a 40-42 in the pic but it is currently hovering around 36-38.

briancurran01
03-09-2004, 02:17 PM
lookin good man. we are almost the same weight. I weigh 247 and am 5/11 in my pic.

GrumpyTX
03-09-2004, 02:17 PM
Remember, I am old, 32, so take it easy with the comments. J/K

BTW, I know, I am chubby in that pic. :burger:

GrumpyTX
03-09-2004, 02:20 PM
Brian, I saw your before and after pics. Nice work.

As soon as I quit going to the gym, I started eating everything I could find. I just wish I could get cut as fast as what I can gain.

briancurran01
03-09-2004, 02:29 PM
grumpy-i find it pretty easy to cut. THe cardio and diet are the keys.

GrumpyTX
03-09-2004, 02:36 PM
I am good with diet, even though I love to eat, and I get all kinds of cardio at the gym and also with my 6 year old son. (I usually rollerblade a mile or two a day while he rides his bike and I walk my daughter a mile or two in her wagon).

The problem is mentally. I have always strived to get as big as possible even if I carried a little extra fat with it. When I start to loose weight, my mind immediately tells me I am doing something wrong. This is where I run into a problem.

I believe that after seeing such pics as BCC, Tuef, HomeYield, and numerous others, I am ready to cut in order to show more muscles versus looking big and soft.

It is all mental.

Allyrulez
03-09-2004, 03:49 PM
Hehehe... You look like a big monster coming out the sea

If youve been so big all this time maybe its time for a change to see what you would look like more ripped..

Teufelhund
03-09-2004, 04:57 PM
I am good with diet, even though I love to eat, and I get all kinds of cardio at the gym and also with my 6 year old son.
Oh man I'm kinda jealous. we're the same age, but by the time my son is old enough to take out biking or even better to the gym, I'm gonna be like 103 years old...
I'm doing my damndest to make sure I'll be a big-ass 103 year old though. ;)

I believe that after seeing such pics as BCC, Tuef, HomeYield, and numerous others, I am ready to cut in order to show more muscles...
*blush* OMFG, you put my name next to BCC and Homey? Damn! :D w00t!!!

I wish I could help you with the cut, but I'm terrible at cutting. I tried it once. It sucked. My day will come again I'm sure, lol. My pant size is 36, so you might not be very far off from me. We're the same height, same age, but you've got about 10lbs on me right now. Anyway, the Pic looks great. Especially for just having a pretty decent length layoff from the gym. Cute baby girl, too. uhh... who's responsible for the evil pancake hat? :)

GrumpyTX
03-10-2004, 07:39 AM
LOL. I bought the hat for numerous reasons.

1) We did 3 off shore fising trips that weekend and after the first one, I needed something to shade the glare getting behind my sun glasses
2) I own a Jeep and we go out on the trails alot and the hat keeps the sun and the bugs off of me.
3) My son saw the hat and wanted one so I decided to buy one just to be different.

BCC
03-10-2004, 09:02 AM
Looking really big man. Calves look very long like mine, except yours are actually huge.