PDA

View Full Version : School, Track, Job !!How do You do it!!!

Mademan118
03-09-2004, 09:44 PM
Okay i go tto school and od track and work a job also. My diet usually consists of this (cutting)
Meal 1: Protien SHake with flax someitmes oats also (if i have time) (6:30
Meal 2: Protien Shake (9:15)
Pre Workout Shake: 1 Scoop Swole V.2, 1 Teaspoon Glutamine, and 1 scoop whey (10:45)
Post Workout: 2 Scoops Whey, 1 teaspoon glutamine (12:15)
Meal 3: Chicken Sandwich on 2 slices wheat bread (12:45)
Meal 4: Before Track i eat peanut butter sandwich. No jelly jus peanut butter (3:00)
Meal 5: Now after track: 1 scoop Swole V.2, 1 teaspoon glutamine, 1 peanut butter sandwich. (5:30)
Meal 6: at around 10 (when i get off work) i eat a protien bar. (10:15)

TO mea i think im takin in to many carbs but my time is running out very quick. I originally had chicken in there. Basically all im eatting is shakes and sandwiches. What can i put in meal 3: that is quick and easy. Also Meal 4, but remember this is before track i eat it for the energy.

Mademan118
03-09-2004, 09:46 PM
Also ive been losin weight, but since track has started teh diet has altered drastically.

Mademan118
03-10-2004, 08:26 PM
Okay ive revised it jus a little. Nothin to big

Meal 6: is cottage cheese and an apple. Meal 5 is tuna sandwich. i jus need to get of meal 4 and change it with something else.

Mademan118
03-10-2004, 08:27 PM
also the shake with meal 5

Deathwish
03-10-2004, 10:05 PM
Damn you drink a lot of shakes. Instead of saying your changes...editing your first post would be more helpful. If you could breakdown how many calories you're intaking from what it would be a great help. Off the bat it looks like you're taking in too much protein and not enough fats or carbs since you rely so much on shakes. I'm against drinking so many shakes each day. It's not only expensive it's also unnecessary. Make a diet that consists of real food mostly and maybe one or two shakes...one before or after you workout and one when you wake up or before you go to sleep. Rely on Tuna, Chicken, Salmon, Nuts, Cottage Cheese for protein. For carbs, oats is good but stuff like wheat bread and pasta, fruits, vegetables are good too. For fat...flax and peanuts is what comes to mind quickly. If you don't know what it's in everything your eating...www.fitday.com is a great place to help you keep track of what you're eating as well as look up nutritional values. It seems like your diet has been working for you...but you should be going by your bf...not only by your total weight.

Mademan118
03-11-2004, 05:50 AM
i drink 2 shakes as a meal, and a pre workout/post workout shake.