PDA

View Full Version : High Protein Low Carb Cutting Diet

harryhoudini66
03-11-2004, 09:24 AM
Here is what I have been eating this week.I will switch it some next week. I am only cutting for one month.

Breakfast- two eggs with cheese, two bacon, one sausage link.

Snack- Can Tuna with one tablespoon real mayonnaise and one hard boiled egg

Lunch- two chicken breast or steak

Snack- Can Tuna with one tablespoon real mayonnaise and one hard boiled egg

Snack- three tablespoons of peanuts, Jell-O

Snack-Flank steak with mushrooms and bacon

My goal is to lose my last 10-15 pounds of stored energy. I workout with weights 4 times per week. I do cardio 3 times per week for 45 minutes.

I think my calories are pretty low, but that is what works best for me for weight loss. Also, the fat amount is high but that is also part of my CKD. I do however try to take a good amount of EFA instead of saturated. I am also drinking one gallon or more of water per day.

Supplements
Multivitamin
ECA
Green Tea pills
Fish Oil caps

LuvDaPump
03-11-2004, 11:50 AM
Looks pretty good. I would rather see a little sat fat drop. Maybe some turkey bacon or other meat. It does seam rather low on the calories but hey whatever works.
You might look into CLA and definitly Flax Oil.

A little fiber and some veggies if you can stand them. Just a 1/2 serving of oats might be good. I never went for the 0 carb plan.

Are you eating dinner? :)

You should have no problem loosing 10lbs if you keep up the cardio and lifting. Watch your energy level. At least keep it up enough to lift descent.
Good luck!

EdgarMex
03-11-2004, 12:04 PM
what's your weight? How many cals is that and what's the macro breakdown?

harryhoudini66
03-11-2004, 11:54 PM
175-180

Macro- I take in about 75-125 grams of fat, 150-160 protein and less then 30 grams carbs. I usually eat alot more. The diet I outlined above is for this week only so the macro may be way off.