PDA

View Full Version : How often do you eat fast food?

notSoBig Guy
09-30-2001, 10:34 PM
I rarely ever do, because I can gain fat very easily, but after not eating at McDonald's for a year, I had it tonight. It was delicious. A quarter pounder with cheese combo supersized, greasy as hell and the fries kicked ass....damn it was good!

I've been told it's okay to binge out like once every 15 days (and not gain fat), is that true?

Big Show
09-30-2001, 10:45 PM
Eh don't worry about it binging on McDonalds once in a while is a good thing. Depending on whether or not you are bulking also makes a difference. Also partaking in a junk food fix actually keeps your cravings in check. And in terms of bodybuilding nutrition I feel that its all about moderation, as long as your diet is 95% bang on the other 5% won't make much of a difference. Hope this helps bud:)

Nightmare
09-30-2001, 11:32 PM
I eat McDonalds almost everyday. However, that's because I am bulking and really busy these days. Most of the time I'll eat McChicken as I read it is one of the healthiest (and damn tasty) stuff in Mac. No soft drinks and not much fries though.

KKL
10-01-2001, 06:28 AM
I have a really bad day once a week and ultra-strict the other 6. Works well...

Darcy Tucker
10-01-2001, 08:09 AM
i am the worst when it comes to fast food. I honestly eat it at one meal each day. I usually always get grilled chicken though. Try the chicken mcgrill at Mcdonalds. It's very good and somewhat
healthy,

syntekz
10-01-2001, 08:16 AM
Best is from Wendys:
Grilled Chicken sandwhich
5 piece chicken nuggets
and a biggie fries.

cant resist. :help:

10-01-2001, 08:25 AM
MuscleAuth, have you tried Mc Donald's new Grilled Chicken Sandwich? I took a bite of my buddies the other day, and its even better than wendy's. Should give it a try sometime.

To answer the original question, I eat out once / week when cutting and its usually something pretty healthy like subway.
When bulking I'll maybe eat out on my cheat day, 2-3x. Although during my last bulking phase I think almost everyday was a cheat day. :(

w8lifter
10-01-2001, 10:16 AM
I tried to eat those taco-bell supreme fries (my biatch had them) and I just couldn't get the damn fork to go in my mouth, as much as I was starving. I w8ed until I could find a subway, and then had a small grilled chicken w/ olives, lettuce & tomato, no mayo, cheese or dressing.....lol, that's as wild as I get w/ fast food :D

Maki Riddington
10-01-2001, 10:44 AM
I hear ya W8:)

When I bulk I eat whatever I want.
No wonder I'm so fat.:rolleyes:

IceRgrrl
10-01-2001, 11:16 AM
I usually get a craving once in awhile, like 4 times a year or something like that...usually I get a grilled chicken and fries, enough to satisfy the craving.

Generally I eat anything I want one day out of the week...

Manipul8r
10-01-2001, 06:29 PM
I eat fast food as often as possible and twice on weekends. lol, no im lying, but i do eat it when im hungry and dont have time to have something "good"..

Tryska
10-01-2001, 06:32 PM
i haven't eaten fast food in several months. frankly the crap they put in the food scares the hell out of me, and most of it smells funny.

syntekz
10-01-2001, 07:15 PM
What about food from restaurants?

Garza
10-01-2001, 07:29 PM
When I get down to 185 I want to go to Mcdonalds and have a double quarter pounder with cheese, super sized, with a coke. MMMMM, probably gain ten pounds in one sitting. I remember eating that stuff like 3 times a week, what was I thinking?

Garza
10-01-2001, 07:33 PM
Some more stuff to tempt you:

Super sized big mac meal, extra sauce.

Whopper value meal, king sized

Rally's/Checkers USA combo, I think it comes with an apple fritter, those nasty fries, and a Big Buford if I am not mistaken. Anything from Rally's is like eating pure lard.

kAto
10-01-2001, 08:07 PM
i havent had fast food in 2.5 years:D

w8lifter
10-01-2001, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Tryska
i haven't eaten fast food in several months. frankly the crap they put in the food scares the hell out of me, and most of it smells funny.

OH, thank god I'm not the only one who thinks this! Has anyone actually looked at a fast food burger? I mean, looked at the meat after you've taken a bite :rolleyes: Scariest thing you'll ever see in your life!:micro:

syntekz
10-01-2001, 08:22 PM
I think it's just a girl thing.

the doc
10-01-2001, 08:22 PM
Before i ate almost every day for a couple years-

now i eat it 10-20 times/ year_funny i was fat and out of shape then-lol

usually when i'm on the road, driving on a long trip
skip the coke and fries, but i'll take a couple triple cheeseburgars

also, i wholeheartedly agree w/ tryska
I checked out a McD's double cheeseburgar and the meat was sort of a grey color... interesting...

And the smell, you guys heard of the book "Fast-Food Nation"?
The chemical "flavour" industry is a multi-billion dollar business. That is what gives the food its smell.

Marcel
10-01-2001, 10:30 PM
If I'm out and don't have any food with me then we go to Jack in the Box get a couple double cheeseburgers and toss out the buns. Protein and fat. Yummy :D

Jane
10-02-2001, 02:33 PM
I went to spain this summer and they had MCPORK as a menu item...it was actually called that, McPork. And no grilled chicken...only fried :( I tried to ask them not to bread and fry my chicken and they misunderstood and didnt give me lettuce and tomato.

Tryska
10-02-2001, 05:08 PM
MA - I like to go out for sushi..but only if it's a reputable place, indian, middle eastern, and occasionally pizza, but all of that food is from places that make real food, and fresh on premises.

w8...nope....i think fast food meat patties are the scariest thing ever.

and doc - i think fast food nation definitely fueled my paranoia, but i think the seeds were sown at a very young age, cuz when i was little my dad used to take me to mcdonalds, and then gross me out by pulling the bun of my cheeseburger and telling me the patty was made of chopped worms. he was so evil. why he even bothered to buy the food if his sole purpose was to mock it, i'm not sure...*lol*

Orange357
10-02-2001, 05:21 PM
LoL at Tryska! Dads are so evil..Lol:D

Tryska
10-02-2001, 05:35 PM
mine was straight up evil, orange. he used to wake me up for school int he morning by pulling my hair, or sticking his finger in my nose or some other craziness, and i would wake up cussing, and then he'd give me coffee to calm me down, and get me all wired for school. this was like in the 2nd grade too. *lol*

Orange357
10-02-2001, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Tryska
mine was straight up evil, orange. he used to wake me up for school int he morning by pulling my hair, or sticking his finger in my nose or some other craziness, and i would wake up cussing, and then he'd give me coffee to calm me down, and get me all wired for school. this was like in the 2nd grade too. *lol*

LMFAO!

flake
10-04-2001, 04:03 PM
could explain a few things though ;) :p

Tryska
10-04-2001, 05:26 PM
what are you trying to say flake? huh? huh?

don't make me fight you....

oh erm......:angel:

Bam Bam
10-04-2001, 07:41 PM
i just ate 2 large littel caezar pizzas i wonder what chemical they used to make it smell like candaina bacan and hamburger :confused:

I heard johnny knoxvilles dad woke him up by dipping a oscar meyer in his mouth then zipping up his pants when knoxvill started to awake:eek:

Chris Rodgers
10-04-2001, 10:40 PM
WTF, you guys got me wanting to eat Double Whoppers now. Bad people! tuttut

Fast food kicks ass and please stop talking about what is in the food because what we don't know can't hurt us. ;)

Wizard
10-05-2001, 08:32 AM
Once per 2weeks or per month.. I dunno.It depends on the ocasion.

flake
10-05-2001, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by LATMAN
WTF, you guys got me wanting to eat Double Whoppers now. Bad people! tuttut

mmmm, double whopper

YatesNightBlade
10-06-2001, 05:16 AM
I've eaten fast food everyday for the past week.

Im gonna stop come monday tho. My insides feel like a dirty Ashtray. How the hell do people eat like this all the time. Im pretty board of it now.

KKL
10-06-2001, 05:45 AM
i had 7000 of it yesterday on my cheat day. back to 2000 now though... :D :o :p

Orange357
10-06-2001, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Bam Bam

I heard johnny knoxvilles dad woke him up by dipping a oscar meyer in his mouth then zipping up his pants when knoxvill started to awake:eek:

its called a hoosier daddy;)

RippedUp
10-07-2001, 01:18 PM
I haven't eaten junk food for more than two years now. And never will. If I want to indulge in something I'd rather go to a nice restaurant and eat some fine cuisine.

Garza
10-07-2001, 05:59 PM
I just feel like going to mcdonalds now and inhaling about 5 of their cheeseburgers. Does anyone know the nutritional value of them?

Tryska
10-08-2001, 06:37 AM
sure...

nutrtional value = sucks hardcore.

Baumer
10-08-2001, 08:21 AM
If you're not in pre-contest, it's good to eat whatever you want a few times a week I think. I usually stay pretty strict all week, mon-fri, then cheat a bit on the weekends, not every meal, but usually for one dinner, a breakfast, and some dessert!

syntekz
10-08-2001, 08:28 AM
The McDonalds hamburgers aren't all that bad. Although I think like one slice of cheese adds 9 or 10 grams of fat. Just stay away from everything else like the fries, the quarter pounders, the apple pies, etc etc. tuttut