PDA

View Full Version : fat burners ephedra and ephedra free

sahilkochhar
03-12-2004, 12:11 AM
hi
im about 6 ft tall weight about 220 lbs. Mostly fat.
I wanna drop about 20 lbs. i work out regularly which includes atleast half n hour - 45 mins of a cardio routine atleast 3 days a week. I dont usually do a lot of weight training.
As as i said i wanna drop about 20 lbs and im thinking about using a fat burner. i havent seen any changes in my weight for quite some time now msotly coz of my eating habits.
franky im scared about using ephedra based products..just coz of all the word out there. i know its safe and has been used by millions for years. but i am a lot more comfortable starting with ephedra free pills and a good diet and excersice routine. My roomate lost about 40 pounds in 2 months with a cardio routine and stackers 3. i know it works great. but if i can lose even 10 in a month without ephedra im a lot happier and comfortable
if anyone can suggest a good fat burner that works and is preferable ephedra free i would really appreciate it. also if i use one with ephedra do i need to couple it with a weight routine? or just cardio is fine.

also anyone has any experiences / opinions about leptoprin? its been hugely marketed as a fat burner. couldnt find much info about it. but im pretty sure it has no ephedra and nor is banned.,
also does the transdermal lippoderm-y work and does it have ephedra? is it safer and recommended for overall fat loss of about 10-20 lbs?
thanks a lot to anyone whocan help or took the time to read this

Saint Patrick
03-12-2004, 12:24 AM
i havent seen any changes in my weight for quite some time now msotly coz of my eating habits.

Concentrate on fixing your diet before using supplements. And do some cardio.

Do you have any idea how many calories you're eating in a day?

Sorry man, but there's no miracle pill that'll help you lose weight without proper diet and excercise.

sahilkochhar
03-12-2004, 12:29 AM
yeah i eat about 3000
but i can do with 2500 a day..
i know i need proper diet and excercise which im ready to do..but its just a lot more encouraging and easier when u see results faster which is the case with fat burners. i dont want it to happen in a week..but if lose 3 lbs a week instead of 1 i know i will do this with my heart n soul. ive been doing this on and off for too long and am done with it.

thanks

Saint Patrick
03-12-2004, 01:28 AM
Ephedra is the most effective.

It's perfectly safe with the recommended dose on the bottle.

Do cardio 2-4 days/week if you want good results.

hemants
03-12-2004, 07:09 AM
Earthshattering new fat loss plan guaranteed to work:

1. Realize that your body resembles your lifestyle
2. Make exercise and healthy eating part of your lifestyle.
3. Do it for 30 days to make it a habit.
4. Forget about it.