PDA

View Full Version : Critique Me?

jagleaso
03-13-2004, 08:47 PM
I have 8 weeks until I start life gaurding again.
I really don't want to start a cut, I definately dont feel that im large enough to pull one off and still have any size. Anyway, my plan is just work in some mild cardio and swimming on my off days and keep up the lifting.

Tell me where i am lagging behind.

jagleaso
03-13-2004, 08:52 PM
Sorry, I dont have any flex poses.

Bruteman
03-13-2004, 10:15 PM
You just look like you need to add some more overall mass really. I guess if I had to pick a bodypart that looks like it is lagging, it would be your shoulders. They don't look quite as developed as the rest of ya'.

Oh yeah, I'm sure it was an oversight :D , but you didn't post any pics of teh wheels.

Jasonl
03-13-2004, 10:18 PM
I'd look to gain about 4-6lbs of mass in about 2 months, then think about going on a short cut, just to keep your bf from getting too high and causing you to have to cut for a very long time. Trust me, long cuts SUCK.

jagleaso
03-13-2004, 10:23 PM
I'd look to gain about 4-6lbs of mass in about 2 months, then think about going on a short cut, just to keep your bf from getting too high and causing you to have to cut for a very long time. Trust me, long cuts SUCK.

Thats what i have been leaning toward.
Thanks for the input.

jagleaso
03-13-2004, 10:28 PM
You just look like you need to add some more overall mass really. I guess if I had to pick a bodypart that looks like it is lagging, it would be your shoulders. They don't look quite as developed as the rest of ya'.

Oh yeah, I'm sure it was an oversight :D , but you didn't post any pics of teh wheels.

Actually I think my legs are my strong point.
I have 25 inch thigh's. I borrowed my friends cam for those pics and I dont have it now or I would get some current wheel shots. I do have this one from 02 though. I will see if I can get the camera back on Monday.

galileo
03-14-2004, 09:23 AM
Isn't that you in your avatar? You looked pretty cut there, what did you weigh? I think at almost 210, you can cut and it would totally be worth it. Hell, I'm way smaller and it's worth it every time.

Allenronm
03-14-2004, 09:54 AM
I think you should cut too.

6 ft 190 and lean is always good.

Big J
03-14-2004, 10:43 AM
You have a good base, plenty of room to improve. I would suggest that you do cut. I would cut down to about 185-190, then start your bulking. Keep your diet clean though.

Keep on training & you'll see some good progress.

antek
03-14-2004, 11:01 AM
Yeah man I'm with the past few guys, you should start cutting, especially since you're a lifeguard, swimming should be a great cardio.

Jasonl
03-14-2004, 12:11 PM
I was thinking if he went on a very very slow and small bulk, then cut he would look even better. I think if he bulked to gain about 4lbs he would look more cut, simply because he put on more LBM. I can see where you guys are coming from, a lean base is a great way to start a bulk.

JuniorMint6669
03-14-2004, 01:25 PM
I would also recommend a cut, because damn man, you're gonna be lifeguarding. Just gotta cut. haha thats me though ;)

jagleaso
03-14-2004, 08:56 PM
Thanks for the input guys, I hate cutting but it probably will be worth it.
I will try and catch my shoulders up some in the next 6 weeks also.

jagleaso
03-14-2004, 08:57 PM
Isn't that you in your avatar? You looked pretty cut there, what did you weigh? I think at almost 210, you can cut and it would totally be worth it. Hell, I'm way smaller and it's worth it every time.

Yes, thats me.
I think in that pic I was like 180, i have put on quite a bit of lean mass since then I think. Im sure that if I cut I would look a little bigger than that.

Beast
03-15-2004, 10:27 AM
IMO, you look bigger in your avatar pic. So if you've put on a lot more mass since them, you'll look great when cut!