PDA

View Full Version : Quiznos

crazytrain
03-14-2004, 08:29 AM
Hey folks...

I'm a big fan of Quiznos subs and it's the only fast food that I ever eat nowadays. I save it for my cheat day and treat myself to a large Santa Fe smoked turkey sub with grill sauce on the side. It keeps me full for two meals as well. I've totally forgotten about Subway. Quiznos rocks.

Does anyone else here like Quiznos? What's your favorite sub? Which sub do you think has the best source of protein?

Focused
03-14-2004, 08:46 AM
ewww i hate quiznos...whoopti doo it has toasted bread...plus its too expensive for what you get

JustinASU
03-14-2004, 09:29 AM
Black Angus Steak, Bitch.

ryuage
03-14-2004, 10:52 AM
i thought the question was which is your favorite sub and which had the best source of protein...

Majestic
03-14-2004, 09:07 PM
Quizno's is bomb.

The "toasting" of the subs has very little to do with why I like them.

I believe they're the fastest growing franchise in America right now, but I could be wrong. One of my friends is looking at buying one.....he's in the early approval stages.

One thing that irks me about the franchise is that they allow their owners to locate their stores soooooo far off the road. The 2 that I've been to near my town are so far off the road, you literally drive by them. Nobody even knows they're there. There's no signage.....there's nothing.

Subway wouldn't allow any bullsh*t like that.

Majestic
03-14-2004, 09:08 PM

(+1), by the way. :strong:

crazytrain
03-15-2004, 11:22 PM
Hehe.. has a nice ring to it. I've never tried this one, but next time I go there I will!

HighExpectation
03-16-2004, 02:37 AM

LOL....nuff said