PDA

View Full Version : Ideal diet?

Sh!mA
03-14-2004, 11:35 PM
Hey,
I'ma new weight lifter and I just recently began thinking about my diet. I have no dieting experience what-so-ever and I was looking to yall for help. Hopefully this will be fun for yall controlling what I eat :D . I was hoping maybe one of yall veterans could help out. I really want chizzled abs, and I've got the muscle yet they still aren't popping out. Maybe you could help me make up my diet?
Heres some info about me:
Weight:125
Height:5'6

Like I said I have no knowledge of dieting so maybe you could help me out and maybe make up my daily meals? Thanks in advance!
-Sh!mA

Sh!mA
03-15-2004, 09:00 AM
BUMP

Come on guys :(. Do you at least know where i can get a good diet?

prof
03-15-2004, 09:21 AM
you need to do a little research fella,

go to the main site and read, read every article on there, then go to www.t-mag.com and read all that too

then ask a question. [:D]

Sh!mA
03-15-2004, 09:34 AM
Well could you at least tell me some of the examples of foods I should eat?

prof
03-15-2004, 09:50 AM
Well could you at least tell me some of the examples of foods I should eat?

why? I am not your mum :)

if i tell you that would only be my opinion, you need to see a lot of peoples opinions and evidence then make up your own mind-I could be a serial killer and tell you to eat smarties- would you follow that advice?

Eat a mix of
Protien -meat fish eggs
carbs -oats, brown rice, veggies etc
Fat, olive flax oil etc

obviously some foods are a combination of all 3 so you need to do some detective work

start by reading the diet and nutrition articles on here

Shao-LiN
03-15-2004, 11:13 AM
This board is full of examples and suggestions. You can probably scroll thru the first page and find 'em. You can also look through everyone's journals to find out what everyone else is doing.

Thunderwulf
03-15-2004, 11:27 AM
Aren't you a little young to be worrying about chiseled abs?

I wouldn't even start to worry about that for a few more years. These are the most important years for you. Don't deprive your body of what it needs.

prof
03-15-2004, 11:48 AM
just leave out the junk food, get enough protein and eat BIG

bigedge
03-15-2004, 09:15 PM
Aren't you a little young to be worrying about chiseled abs?

I wouldn't even start to worry about that for a few more years. These are the most important years for you. Don't deprive your body of what it needs.

ohh comeon thunderwulf you've heard of richard sandrak the little hercules right?

www.richardsandrak.com