PDA

View Full Version : Diet,training, Cardio

KeepPushing
10-01-2001, 07:19 PM
Goals : i like to remind myself these all the time so i dont forget.

225lbs 5"7" . Lose as much fat possible by december 24th as well as cut up.........

my plans

Monday Cardio
45 in the morning , 45 in the evening

Tuesdays
30 minutes stationary bike in the morning

Chest, shoulders , tri's in the evening

Wedsday

Thursday
Back,Traps,Biceps

Friday

Saturday
work in the evening 60 minutes cardio

Sunday
Legs, Abs

My diet is usually about 3 to 4 protein shakes a day 1 can tuna , 1 piece chicken breast,peanut butter sandwich . one fruit. 3 pieces of bread, Egss, Steak,

I cut out alot of carbs .. What type of carbs should is start eating ?

Also Say if i workout on tuesday when i wake up on wedsday should i gulp a protein shake or go straight to my cardio ? i usually do it on a empty stomatch.

since my body needs nutrients wouldnt it be a bad idea not to take a protein shake before that morning cardio ?

Also am i doing to much cardio ?

My supplements now are Whey Protein,and Dymetadrine Extreme. And a very good multi vitamin called super nutrtrion opti pack .

Also how many calories should i be eating a day... i have stayed away from fruit juices and soda ? should i still stay away.

Sorry for all these questions im very hyped up and im ready to START THIS TASK and finish it ...... something i really need to finish for the first time...

KeepPushing
10-01-2001, 07:47 PM
also should i use vandyl sulfate i bought some a couple months back but never used it ... should i put it to use now ?????

Maki Riddington
10-01-2001, 07:54 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by KeepPushing
[B].

My diet is usually about 3 to 4 protein shakes a day 1 can tuna , 1 piece chicken breast,peanut butter sandwich . one fruit. 3 pieces of bread, Egss, Steak,

*** Eat more. With all that cardio you are gonna have a hell of a time recouperating not to mention losing hard earned muscle.

I cut out alot of carbs .. What type of carbs should is start eating ?

*** Oats,Veggies,Whole whaet pasta, yams.

since my body needs nutrients wouldnt it be a bad idea not to take a protein shake before that morning cardio ?

*** A protein shake before working out and morning cardio would be ace.:)

Also am i doing to much cardio ?

*** Yes. I would cut the times into 20 mins
Or even just do one session a day. If you are eating enough 2 will be fine.

My supplements now are Whey Protein,and Dymetadrine Extreme. And a very good multi vitamin called super nutrtrion opti pack .

Also how many calories should i be eating a day... i have stayed away from fruit juices and soda ? should i still stay away.

*** Yes stay away from the juices. Anthony wrote a informative article. If you search through the article archives you can determine how many cals you need.

Sorry for all these questions im very hyped up and im ready to START THIS TASK and finish it ...... something i really need to finish for the first time...

*** Well let me be the first to congratulate you on your determination.:) Good luck bro.

Maki Riddington
10-01-2001, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by KeepPushing
also should i use vandyl sulfate i bought some a couple months back but never used it ... should i put it to use now ?????

*** Nah.

Paul Stagg
10-02-2001, 07:26 AM
IMO, that's too much cardio, unless you are also training for some endurance activity.

KeepPushing
10-02-2001, 08:58 AM
well im looking to lose fat and i do alot cuz its usually low impact...

like the bike or walking...

KeepPushing
10-02-2001, 09:00 AM
yeah its alot of cardio so ima up the carbs intake and eat more......