PDA

View Full Version : Can't stop eating!!

fishbrains
03-18-2004, 05:48 PM
hi all.. Just got back from Tennessee spring training and I lost about 4 LB's. But I am back home and for the past week I can't stop eating!! I eat cereal at 9:00 and eat garbage all day. I feel like a god damn pregnant woman with random food outbursts haha. And my acne started getting bad again (Not like it ever was good ha)

Is this just a problem of discipline? Or is there something else I need to do?
PS. I eat dinner after I lift, don't take protein or anything yet. I weigh 167 now.

How do you guys who are cutting hold back from the delicious cakes?

Jezmason
03-18-2004, 05:55 PM
I've been on a diet just to lose weight for the past few week's and i've found that just drinking water all the time help's, keep's my mind off it and keep's me goin till my next ****ty pasta and chicken/fish meal(exitin...ey...). I ate a lot when i was goin to the gym all the time and i'm sure i'll start again now but i just had to stop myself, and think that it'd **** my whole plan/goal up if i did(of course i didn't actually achieve much lol). Just resist and think of the downside's. I'm sure you'd rather cut fat than have a nice tastin cake once a day...right?...um....lol

Veritas
03-18-2004, 06:01 PM
Good! Eat Eat EAT!!! You're growing, food is good... :redface:

Jasonl
03-18-2004, 06:48 PM
Junk binging is problem. Are your goals to gain or lose weight? Either way, pigging out on junk is not the way to do it. If you're trying to lose weight, just dedicate 1 day per week to an all-you-can-eat junk fest, that should give you the best of both worlds.

Behemoth
03-18-2004, 08:18 PM
If you're trying to lose weight, just dedicate 1 day per week to an all-you-can-eat junk fest, that should give you the best of both worlds.

No. No, don't. Practice willpower. You may slack at first and you need to know it's not the end of the world. But don't use that as an excuse to slack regularly.

Reinier
03-19-2004, 04:38 AM
just get a grip dude.

ryuage
03-19-2004, 04:47 AM
:help:

Jasonl
03-19-2004, 07:36 AM
No. No, don't. Practice willpower. You may slack at first and you need to know it's not the end of the world. But don't use that as an excuse to slack regularly.
What's wrong with cheat days?? That's what I was referring to.

Relentless
03-19-2004, 07:38 AM
if you can't control your diet you will have a very hard time making changes in your body

fishbrains
03-19-2004, 08:09 AM
just get a grip dude.

agreed... thanks guys

EdgarMex
03-19-2004, 11:23 AM
Is this just a problem of discipline? Or is there something else I need to do?

You just said what the problem is

NateWheeler
03-19-2004, 02:47 PM
I used to eat lots and lots of junk food. But for the past year or so ive been eating very healthy, and I even give myself a cheat day every few weeks. Also, I havent drank soda in over 2 years, cause that stuff is nothing but garbage. Usually I only have a cheat day if I smoke up and get the munchies, which isnt very often, maybe once a month.

Behemoth
03-19-2004, 08:13 PM
What's wrong with cheat days?? That's what I was referring to.

They prolong your goals and are hardly justified. People try to justify them in all sorts of ways but believe me, I've been down the 1 cheat day a week street and it's a waste of your time.

Jasonl
03-19-2004, 09:12 PM
They prolong your goals and are hardly justified. People try to justify them in all sorts of ways but believe me, I've been down the 1 cheat day a week street and it's a waste of your time.
I've found them to be more helpful than detrimental. Refeeds, however, are what I suggest.

Behemoth
03-20-2004, 08:13 PM
Refeeds are not cheat days. Refeeds are good. Cheat day that people try to justify as being their sort of refeed is not good. Do it if you wish but I doubt you'll be happy with the results when you finish your cut.

Jasonl
03-20-2004, 08:23 PM
Refeeds are not cheat days. Refeeds are good. Cheat day that people try to justify as being their sort of refeed is not good. Do it if you wish but I doubt you'll be happy with the results when you finish your cut.
I know refeeds and cheat days are different, I've done both while cutting. In both instances I had a successful cut.