PDA

View Full Version : Help Gaining Weight.

mike1010
03-21-2004, 05:23 PM
Hi, this is my first post on these forums, and I was just wondering if any of you could give me some suggestions on what kind of food to eat in order for me to gain weight. I am 16 years old, six feet, two inches tall and weight 152 lbs =/ I had a massive growth spirt last year so I am very skinny now and I can't seem to gain any weight since my metabolism is faster than the speed of light. I plan to start weight training soon, but I can't now since I recently broke my tailbone. So for now I just want to focus on weight gain. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mike1010

*edit - sorry i just realized now i posted under the wrong category.

KeMiKaL
03-21-2004, 05:25 PM
oh jeez....do a search man, and check the nutrition forum ;)

loads of information on that.

ryuage
03-21-2004, 05:56 PM
::withstupi

bentkarnes
03-21-2004, 10:55 PM
I was in your shoes before man, I WAS 6 foot2ish and 156lbs. In about 3-4 monthes I put on a solid 20lbs with very little fat gain. Us skinny people dont realize this, but we actaully dont eat as much as we should, its not just our matabolism. Just like very very large poeple eat more than they should, its not ALL in the genetics. Eat your ass off, and search the forum for what to eat, after reading everything u can in here it will become a second nature