PDA

View Full Version : Here goes my crazy diet

xxr79xx
03-23-2004, 08:07 AM
I am starting this on the 25th.

7:00am Wake up, Through down a Grow Low carb Shake, tablespoon of Flaxseed oil and take my Multi
8:30am Take HotRox and Mag-10
10 Grow, Tbsp Flaxseed oil
11 3 Capsules Metamucil
1:00pm Grow, Tbsp Flaxseed oil
2:30pm HotRox
4 Grow, Flaxseed Oil
5 3 Capsules Metamucil
7 Grow (substitutes = boiled Egg, Turkey Bacon, or a bit a cheese)
Tbsp Flaxseed oil, Multi
8 Mag-10
8:30pm Bed Time

That should equal out to about 7 cycles of Sleep

I plain on doing this for 2 -3 weeks as a cuting cycle :evillaugh

raniali
03-23-2004, 12:55 PM
since i have no idea what most of those products are you are consuming, i am unable to comment on your cutting diet.
however, because your diet seems to be almost exclusively products/supplements, i would suggest you switch some of those meals to real foods.
also in order to offer an informed opinion about a diet, you need to post your current stats (ht/wt) and what you are hoping to achieve , along with the total breakdown of the diet (cals/carbs/fat/protein).

xxr79xx
03-23-2004, 01:32 PM
since i have no idea what most of those products are you are consuming, i am unable to comment on your cutting diet.
however, because your diet seems to be almost exclusively products/supplements, i would suggest you switch some of those meals to real foods.
also in order to offer an informed opinion about a diet, you need to post your current stats (ht/wt) and what you are hoping to achieve , along with the total breakdown of the diet (cals/carbs/fat/protein).

I am 5'8"
189lbs
bf%=20%

Goal = bf=%15 to 10%

as far as switch some of the meals to real food I am not going you would have to understand the diet first. total cals in a day is only going to be 1310 this will explain better...
http://t-mag.com/html/113fat.html

Paul Stagg
03-23-2004, 02:21 PM
Be prepared to feel absolutely horrible, to the point of being unable to function.

Be prepared for your performance in the gym to be nil.

If you still insist - don't do this for long.

raniali
03-23-2004, 02:25 PM
so since you already have a plan for this, why did you post for our opinions? it's evident this isn't the healthiest route for dieting. i wish you luck though.

geoffgarcia
03-23-2004, 02:45 PM
I plain on doing this for 2 -3 weeks as a cuting cycle :evillaugh
keep us posted with your results.
Also, you might want to consider substituting in some omega3 fats rather than so much Flax. 15g a day of fish oil caps isn't gonna toss you off so much and is always good for you.
Good idea on bumping up the metamucil. You could also try straight psyillum to keep your bowels moving.

personally I don't think the Grow product (although hyped in the article) is anything special. The article is fairly old and there are many good products on the market now that are low in carb that would do just as well for even less money. Take a look at the proteinfactory.com website and even ask them the question on what they would recommend for such a diet.
PS, if you can track your morning weight that would be great to know!

FINALLY, will you be tracking your bf% also?
I know in the article the dude claims to not have had ANY change in LBM at all.....anyway, good luck again!
Geoff :indian:

Shark
03-23-2004, 02:58 PM
Wasn't the guy in this artivle taking serious pro-hormones in order to keep from losing Lbm?

HemiVision
03-23-2004, 03:06 PM
Nothing but supplements and laxatives? What happens if life requires you to get off the toilet during those 2-3 weeks?

xxr79xx
03-24-2004, 06:27 AM
Nothing but supplements and laxatives? What happens if life requires you to get off the toilet during those 2-3 weeks?
lol I will be luck if I will be able to go to the toilet at with no fiber!

Update: I switch over to Isopure Zero Carb protein. It has a lot more vitamins in it then the grow has. I actually went ahead and started today after I got my true body fat test done last night I was so P!ssed that I am all the way up to 25% damnit that didn't take much. anyway I will be sure keep you all posted on how it goes.

xxr79xx
03-24-2004, 06:32 AM
so since you already have a plan for this, why did you post for our opinions? it's evident this isn't the healthiest route for dieting. i wish you luck though.
Healthiest nope sure isn't but its pretty extreme!! :evillaugh after my two weeks on the diet I am going to hit a 7 day overfeed spike my Leptin back up fallowed by a more sensible diet.

prof
03-24-2004, 07:38 AM
dude if you are 25% then you don't need such extreme action, remember this was promoted by the guys who sell grow, mag10 and hot rocks...............now i love reading T-mag every week but you have to take some of it with a pinch of salt

geoffgarcia
03-24-2004, 07:55 AM
also after such a low calorie diet your metabolism will be slowed down.
You'll need to up your calories slowly so you don't pack the weight back on.

xxr79xx
03-24-2004, 08:12 AM
also after such a low calorie diet your metabolism will be slowed down.
You'll need to up your calories slowly so you don't pack the weight back on.
good point plus slow re introduce real food back into my system. It’s not fun I am starting today and all I can say is my stomach is in complete shock! It’s used to getting steak in the morning instead it got a nice water mixed protein shake. gag :bang: Also need some advise on how to level out my stomach so I can continue this diet if I didn't feel so nauseas I would be absolutely fine with this diet. any suggestions? Boy do I feel like a pill junky... lol :windup:

geoffgarcia
03-24-2004, 08:34 AM
all I can say is my stomach is in complete shock!
a nice water mixed protein shake. gag
Also need some advise on how to level out my stomach so I can continue this diet if I didn't feel so nauseas I would be absolutely fine with this diet.
any suggestions?
This is where commtiment/determination comes into play...
If your concerned about how things taste then go hit IHOP for breakfast...
:alcoholic
if gagging is a problem just drink your shake outside or in the shower so if you puke it doesn't mess up your floor...also you might wanna seperate out the oils and just spoon them down.

Also bro, that Isopure is just cashing in on the low carb craze...there are a bunch of other protein powders out there that don't charge a premium for putting the word "no carbs" in the title...
Also, be aware that the chocolate flavor of this stuff does contain carbs, it has 3 grams per serving. Its only strawberry and vanilla that are zero carbs

xxr79xx
03-24-2004, 08:38 AM
dude if you are 25% then you don't need such extreme action, remember this was promoted by the guys who sell grow, mag10 and hot rocks...............now i love reading T-mag every week but you have to take some of it with a pinch of salt

with out a question do I everything with a grain of salt. At the same time I like to run experiments myself. you can always count on me to be a Ginny pig! :p

xxr79xx
03-24-2004, 08:57 AM
if gagging is a problem just drink your shake outside or in the shower so if you puke it doesn't mess up your floor...also you might wanna seperate out the oils and just spoon them down.

Also bro, that Isopure is just cashing in on the low carb craze...there are a bunch of other protein powders out there that don't charge a premium for putting the word "no carbs" in the title...
Also, be aware that the chocolate flavor of this stuff does contain carbs, it has 3 grams per serving. Its only strawberry and vanilla that are zero carbs

all good points and the taste really isn't the problem at all I could care less what it taste like but if my stomach is already to puke before I even drink the shake I got problems. Then its only a matter of time before it comes right back up. I don't really care if I puke but I do care that I will be missing out on what little nutrients I am “aloud”! Thanks for helping a brother out

I have the strawberry Isopure as well