PDA

View Full Version : i wanna gain weight

xDanielTreffryx
03-24-2004, 04:47 PM
hello everyone, im 14 and 5'9 and i weigh 130. im pretty skinny and i like to work out at the gym. i wanna know some ways to gain weight and get definition, i change my scedule every month and change my rotien. i eat like everyother 14 year old: burgers, fries, chips ,but mostly chicken and salads im not so into the watch out for what i eat. so it would be help full if you people told me some things to eat and some supplements to take and some weight gainers that do work.

raniali
03-24-2004, 05:37 PM
any food will help you gain weight if you eat enough of it.
you need to eat more than you are eating now. and since you have no idea how much you are really eating, trying monitoring your calories for a few days to get a rough estimate of your daily calories. use www.fitday.com if you do not know nutritional breakdowns.
the only way to gain weight is to eat.
and eat.
and then eat some more.

Anthony
03-24-2004, 05:46 PM
it would be help full if you people told me some things to eat

Everything!

Saint Patrick
03-24-2004, 09:28 PM
any food will help you gain weight if you eat enough of it.
you need to eat more than you are eating now. and since you have no idea how much you are really eating, trying monitoring your calories for a few days to get a rough estimate of your daily calories. use www.fitday.com if you do not know nutritional breakdowns.
the only way to gain weight is to eat.
and eat.
and then eat some more.

:withstupi

JTyrell710
03-24-2004, 09:41 PM
someone get him the paul stagg (i believe) quote about eating, that was the single quote that inspired me to start eating as much as i can