PDA

View Full Version : For Those Of you New and Looking For It To Be easy

Graphix007
03-24-2004, 07:36 PM
Its not going to be, there is no get fit quick plan. I takes soooo much work tons of commitment and ambition. Read Read Read all you can and learn. There is alot to being fit and takes your full attention.
Just a word of advice. Good luck!!!!!!!!!

galileo
03-24-2004, 08:26 PM
Unless you're BCC or HomeYield. Then you just think about it and BAM! Huge.

shootermcgavin7
03-27-2004, 10:36 AM

Judging by his teenage pictures, BCC probably popped out of the womb benching 250.

ectx
03-27-2004, 05:15 PM

LOL, I think it's a little harder than that for both of them. I know when BCC first started bulking He would set the alarm clock to remind him to eat. I know HomoYield also has to guzzle it down a lot. Both have a lot of dedication. I still don't know which is better...fast or slow metabolism. From my side of the fence I'd say Fast...but then again...I'm fat! :(

WillKuenzel
03-27-2004, 11:26 PM
LOL, if I think about food and don't eat, I lose weight because my metabolism ramps up at the thought of it. I like having a fast metabolism because more often than not it helps me keep a bit more variety in my diet than most, but on the flip side, it takes alot of eating (more often than not, to the point of being really really uncomfortable) to keep growing.

It is a very gradual process though. I started out at 140lbs 6 years ago. Today I'm almost 220lbs.

Genacide
03-28-2004, 05:37 AM
I'm currently 24, 5' 10" and 160. I think I have a very fast metabolism because I can eat whatever whenever I want and not gain weight. I'm just now trying to eat EVRYTHING I can get my hands on. Does this sound familiar HomeYield?

JSully
03-28-2004, 09:48 AM
i have a slow metabolism....its kinda cool cuz i can get hella strong REAL quick.. and i can get pretty large real quick too.. but i have a horrible time getting the fat off... i hafta do hours of cardio and VERY VERY VERY strict dieting to drop below 10% ...when i do my first contest.. i'll probably hafta diet for 20+ weeks.....

slow metabolism sucks when it comes to losing fat.. but getting huge its the best... i should be powerlifter and not a bodybuilder. lol

Y2A
03-28-2004, 01:18 PM
Fast metabolism is way better. **** you ecto bastards :D

Graphix007
03-28-2004, 01:33 PM
How would you go about increasing your metabolizm if yours is slow?

DavidyourDuke
03-28-2004, 02:40 PM
I have a "average" metabolism, meaning I can eat my butt out and I will gain muscle and some fat, but only about a 1.0 of fat a week. The way I get around having to go on long cuts is basically I bulk for about 3 weeks and cut for about 3 weeks. That way I don't get tired of either one :)

ryuage
03-28-2004, 03:09 PM
How would you go about increasing your metabolizm if yours is slow?

lifting weights, cardio ... preferrably hiit

Budiak
03-28-2004, 05:35 PM
I've got a slow metabolism. Great for gaining weight, both muscle and fat.

Cutting....meh. I can put on mass like no other though. The fat gets in the way at times. Like any time I go to put on pants or bend over to tie my shoes.

KeMiKaL
03-28-2004, 05:49 PM
Always greener on the other side of the fence ;)